Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 37. (Read 199718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
August 21, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

Yeah I noticed, the troll is strong in that one.

Cheesy Lol.. He's  our last dope.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 07:46:16 AM
Ummm.... 3 years ago.
Yeah I noticed, the troll is strong in that one.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
August 21, 2017, 07:36:41 AM
Ummm.... 3 years ago.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 07:12:35 AM
Finally we can go to conclusion that they are lying us. The shows is end after 1 month, thank you lady and gentle men for your time.

God bless you,
Thank you,
Activity: 32
August 21, 2017, 06:24:31 AM
An interesting read of AnonSec hackers (which also published the btce database dump later). It is about buying a hacked NASA computer to get "foothold" into the NASA network and later the nearly crash of the $222 millon drone. Talking about btce interesting...

(3:24) == Shimo7even [[email protected]] has joined #64616e74657320696e6665726e6f
(3:24) -REDACTED- : Finally....
(3:24) * -REDACTED- glares at Shimo7even for being late
(3:25) Shimo7even : br00te told me DA willing to sell access?
(3:25) 鬼佬 : yes, NASA still
(3:26) -REDACTED- : Nothing interesting on this server but it would serve as a good foothold in the network
(3:27) Shimo7even : im listening
(3:27) 鬼佬 : we held several nets for Miami before v&
(3:27) 鬼佬 : we injected our own malware
(3:28) -REDACTED- : pareizs
(3:29) 鬼佬 : we have no idea who else they gave access to
(3:29) 鬼佬 : did +10,000 bot kills just to be safe
(3:29) pangeran : hhhhhhhhhhhhh itu lucu XD XD
(3:30) Bashtien : so how much you guys want?
(3:30) 鬼佬 : -REDACTED-
(3:31) -REDACTED- : So, still think you can afford our services?
(3:31) pangeran : ^^^^^^ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^^^^^
(3:31) Shimo7even : Afford? That's rich
(3:32) Shimo7even : LoLing@You -REDACTED-
(3:33) Sh1n0d4 : play nice..
(3:34) Bashtien : -REDACTED- we have been sitting on a ton BTC-E accs for a while now..
(3:34) Bashtien : so crypto funds are no problem m8
(3:35) xyй : ^^
(3:35) d3f4ult : We will even tumble the coins multiple times, so they are 100% clean
(3:35) TGab : Those poor Cossaks, ha
(3:37) Shimo7even : BTC or LTC?
(3:37) 鬼佬 : btc
(3:38) 鬼佬 : https://anonfiles.com/file/-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:39) Bashtien : cant read the url in the screenshot..
(3:41) -REDACTED- : thats a decoy.. open it in a hex editor, there is a url to a zip containing a txt file with the real backdoor url
(3:41) Sh1n0d4 : that OpSec though lol
(3:43) * TGab crunches popcorn
(3:45) Bashtien : pass?
(3:45) 鬼佬 : 547265616368657279 for both the zip and shell
(3:46) d3f4ult : fuhosin ^_^
(3:49) * Bastien starts a slow clap
(3:50) * TGab drops popcorn all over the floor
(3:50) d3f4ult : Awww, was hoping it was rooted Sad
(3:50) -REDACTED- : No but we fingerprinted many outdated systems in the network
(3:51) pangeran : wkwkwkwkwkwkw!!! DA ftw \(^_^)/
(3:51) Sh1n0d4 : well thats good enough for me, wbu shimo?
(3:53) Shimo7even : !sendbtc -REDACTED- -REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:53) Sh1n0d4 : Well thats a yes haha
(3:53) == ゴールド [~ゴールド@co.in] has joined #64616e74657320696e6665726e6f
(3:53) ゴールド : https://blockchain.info/address/-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:54) ゴールド : 送信
(3:55) == ゴールド [~ゴールド@co.in] has quit [Client Quit]
(3:55) -REDACTED- : Pleasure doing business, until next time.
(3:55) 鬼佬 : 谢谢 Smiley
(3:56) == 鬼佬 [龙@58.87.127.147] has quit [Client Quit]

Source: https://gist.github.com/tfairane/c1a70fb28d888d9cae6d

http://belsec.skynetblogs.be/archive/2014/11/04/70-000-bitcoin-access-accounts-hacked-at-btc-e-com-and-sold-8318769.html
Activity: 56
August 20, 2017, 05:39:00 PM
An interesting read of AnonSec hackers (which also published the btce database dump later). It is about buying a hacked NASA computer to get "foothold" into the NASA network and later the nearly crash of the $222 millon drone. Talking about btce interesting...

(3:24) == Shimo7even [[email protected]] has joined #64616e74657320696e6665726e6f
(3:24) -REDACTED- : Finally....
(3:24) * -REDACTED- glares at Shimo7even for being late
(3:25) Shimo7even : br00te told me DA willing to sell access?
(3:25) 鬼佬 : yes, NASA still
(3:26) -REDACTED- : Nothing interesting on this server but it would serve as a good foothold in the network
(3:27) Shimo7even : im listening
(3:27) 鬼佬 : we held several nets for Miami before v&
(3:27) 鬼佬 : we injected our own malware
(3:28) -REDACTED- : pareizs
(3:29) 鬼佬 : we have no idea who else they gave access to
(3:29) 鬼佬 : did +10,000 bot kills just to be safe
(3:29) pangeran : hhhhhhhhhhhhh itu lucu XD XD
(3:30) Bashtien : so how much you guys want?
(3:30) 鬼佬 : -REDACTED-
(3:31) -REDACTED- : So, still think you can afford our services?
(3:31) pangeran : ^^^^^^ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^^^^^
(3:31) Shimo7even : Afford? That's rich
(3:32) Shimo7even : LoLing@You -REDACTED-
(3:33) Sh1n0d4 : play nice..
(3:34) Bashtien : -REDACTED- we have been sitting on a ton BTC-E accs for a while now..
(3:34) Bashtien : so crypto funds are no problem m8
(3:35) xyй : ^^
(3:35) d3f4ult : We will even tumble the coins multiple times, so they are 100% clean
(3:35) TGab : Those poor Cossaks, ha
(3:37) Shimo7even : BTC or LTC?
(3:37) 鬼佬 : btc
(3:38) 鬼佬 : https://anonfiles.com/file/-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:39) Bashtien : cant read the url in the screenshot..
(3:41) -REDACTED- : thats a decoy.. open it in a hex editor, there is a url to a zip containing a txt file with the real backdoor url
(3:41) Sh1n0d4 : that OpSec though lol
(3:43) * TGab crunches popcorn
(3:45) Bashtien : pass?
(3:45) 鬼佬 : 547265616368657279 for both the zip and shell
(3:46) d3f4ult : fuhosin ^_^
(3:49) * Bastien starts a slow clap
(3:50) * TGab drops popcorn all over the floor
(3:50) d3f4ult : Awww, was hoping it was rooted Sad
(3:50) -REDACTED- : No but we fingerprinted many outdated systems in the network
(3:51) pangeran : wkwkwkwkwkwkw!!! DA ftw \(^_^)/
(3:51) Sh1n0d4 : well thats good enough for me, wbu shimo?
(3:53) Shimo7even : !sendbtc -REDACTED- -REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:53) Sh1n0d4 : Well thats a yes haha
(3:53) == ゴールド [~ゴールド@co.in] has joined #64616e74657320696e6665726e6f
(3:53) ゴールド : https://blockchain.info/address/-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-
(3:54) ゴールド : 送信
(3:55) == ゴールド [~ゴールド@co.in] has quit [Client Quit]
(3:55) -REDACTED- : Pleasure doing business, until next time.
(3:55) 鬼佬 : 谢谢 Smiley
(3:56) == 鬼佬 [龙@58.87.127.147] has quit [Client Quit]

Source: https://gist.github.com/tfairane/c1a70fb28d888d9cae6d
August 20, 2017, 01:33:24 AM
Delusional parrot.

Face the truth.

You guys still belive that they comeback and FBI around there ?

You need to face the truth that your FBI doesn't mean shit to 80% of the world's population. Ask Snowden.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
August 19, 2017, 10:18:04 PM
I think they are already SCAM, no convinced reason to comeback.

The largest motivating factor for them to issue at least partial refunds is to prevent having another target on their back from nefarious creditors who have the means to find them.

And people who have the means to get a real target on their heads for stealing 6 and 7 digits worth of  USD.
Not hard to do in Russia at all. Cheesy
August 19, 2017, 09:57:30 PM
Delusional parrot.

Face the truth.

You guys still belive that they comeback and FBI around there ?
Merit: 508
August 19, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
I think they are already SCAM, no convinced reason to comeback.

That's not entirely true. If you keep up with the Russian community, the owners of the site (or at least the two guys who launched the site) are very likely known to some people. The amount of money lost is also nothing to sneeze at for many creditors, some of whom are likely capable of locating said owners and, well, killing them if necessary. They already have a target on their back from the US government; that's not a massive issue if they stay in countries with no extradition treaties with the US and stop processing fiat (at least through the USD and EUR banking systems; maybe some limited cash and Ruble options are possible).

The largest motivating factor for them to issue at least partial refunds is to prevent having another target on their back from nefarious creditors who have the means to find them.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2017, 03:58:16 PM
I think they are already SCAM, no convinced reason to comeback. They are just need more times to disperse the fun, so that no one will prosecute them. Everyone will just wait for their Update and do nothing... Dont lie yourselves anymore guys. It's just like a joke for people out of this.

Feel sorry.

Delusional parrot.

your funds are lost and tyou  are lost too, YES, LOST   LOL
August 19, 2017, 12:50:29 PM
I think they are already SCAM, no convinced reason to comeback. They are just need more times to disperse the fun, so that no one will prosecute them. Everyone will just wait for their Update and do nothing... Dont lie yourselves anymore guys. It's just like a joke for people out of this.

Feel sorry.

Delusional parrot.
August 19, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

Feel sorry.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 18, 2017, 06:37:29 PM
There were MANY warnings about BTC-e as they are about Poloniex, Kraken and Bitfinex.   Mark my words literally : all these exchangers will be closed soon. I said the same about BTC-e and literally it was like that Smiley

today, many are still using these exchangers despite the high risks and they will come whining that some "authority" seized their funds (like they are doing with BTC-e now ). Smiley  

yes, this thing is amazing.

Are you forecasting closure for Bitstamp , Coinbase, Bittrex as well even though they're regulated ?

Bittrex is NOT regulated so it can be closed anytime.

Shocked

I did not know that information

I know it may sound like I came here to make jokes, but the intention is not this, does anyone here believe that can recover his bitcoin?

That's because it's BS, mayax is a troll and should be on everyone's Ignore List.

Bittrex is a crypto only exchange, no fiat.
The only place that regulates pure crypto exchanges is Washington State, and both Bitfinex and Poloniex don't service customers from there as part of the terms and condition.

I am sorry to say that you are misinformed(I don't want to say that you are so stupid because you are an arrogant kid) Smiley

according to FINCEN : a person is an exchanger and a money transmitter if the person accepts de-centralized virtual currency from one person and transmits it to another person as part of the acceptance and transfer of currency, funds, or other value that substitutes for currency.

so, ALL the exchangers are MSB(even they don't deal with fiat), including the miners who are selling bitcoin for currency, little snotty .

HI Mynax. I would never ignore you , however I never get round to actually reading your posts
legendary
August 18, 2017, 06:27:25 PM
Get out with your exchanges shit talk, it is about btce here.

BTC-e is a dead shit so the comments are pretty useless. Their users lost the funds and now they are whining tjat about even most of them knew what shit exchanger are using   Cheesy

De mortuis nil nisi bonum   Grin

Merit: 508
August 18, 2017, 04:24:12 PM
The only place that regulates pure crypto exchanges is Washington State, and both Bitfinex and Poloniex don't service customers from there as part of the terms and condition.

Their legal teams may have determined that revoking service from Washington customers is sufficient, but at least in the case of Polo, their own terms of service contradict their legal compliance requirements:

Poloniex is registered with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) as a Money Services Business (“MSB”), registration number 31000091844018. Poloniex may be required to file details of Account activity to FinCEN from time to time. Poloniex may also be required to provide information to government agencies as required by law to other state or federal agencies.

They openly admit that they are an MSB, yet they do not hold any licenses anywhere. It's almost like they announced to FINCEN, "Hey, look! I'm an unlicensed MSB, operating in 49 US states. Come shut me down and fine me!"

Personally, I get the risks, and they can be worth it. But you need to be a good trader capitalizing on the massive volatility, and you need to minimize the time you hold funds on these unlicensed exchanges, especially after what happened to BTC-e last month. Don't expose too much of your funds to this risk, and mitigate it as much as possible.

And if you're a losing trader, don't bother. Get your funds out.
August 18, 2017, 04:16:10 PM
Get out with your exchanges shit talk, it is about btce here.
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
August 18, 2017, 04:14:01 PM
I  did the do diligence. Smiley

FinCEN number it's just federal registration number. It is NOT a license. FinEN registration does NOT provide you licensing rights to operate as a money transmitter in the States.  

Any exchanger who want to operates in USA(this includes Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex and many others) MUST register as MSB in  ALL the States where they want to make business and then to register with FINCEN.

They register on FINCEN website(it's very simple do that; you can do it yourself by using any name you want) and they are saying that they are MSB. It's a PURE LIE  Smiley

If you take a look on FINCEN website(at bottom), you will notice that there is an alert toward to this thing :

"Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN"

https://www.fincen.gov/msb-registrant-search

Many exchangers are lying and misleading. In fact, they have no license, so they are considered as unlicensed money transmitting business.

Wow if they are blatantly lying and deceiving people about it yes that is very bad.

You may be right because I looked them up here: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/Home.aspx/SubSearch?searchText=Bittrex%2c+Inc

Which is supposed to show the State licenses obtained by any financial service providers and it doesn't list them here. Have you checked the various department of State websites to see if they provide any other licensing info?

This is actually pretty incredible if true....people should get their money OFF bittrex until they register...
legendary
August 18, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Although you are correct that the US exchanges (even crypto-to-crypto), are indeed required to register with FinCen and the individual States as an MSB, I don't think you have properly inquired into Bitrrex in the FinCen MSB Database.

It would appear they registered as of May and do indeed have licenses applicable in all States.

Do the do diligence if you're going to accuse someone of something instead of getting obstreperous over a non-issue; you're going to give yourself a heart-attack.

I  did the due diligence. Smiley

FinCEN number it's just federal registration number. It is NOT a license. FinEN registration does NOT provide you licensing rights to operate as a money transmitter in the States.  

Any exchanger who want to operates in USA(this includes Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex and many others) MUST register as MSB in  ALL the States where they want to make business and then to register with FINCEN.

They register on FINCEN website(it's very simple do that; you can do it yourself by using any name you want) and they are saying that they are MSB. It's a PURE LIE  Smiley

If you take a look on FINCEN website(at bottom), you will notice that there is an alert toward to this thing :

"Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN"

https://www.fincen.gov/msb-registrant-search

Many exchangers are lying and misleading. In fact, they have no license, so they are considered as unlicensed money transmitting business.
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
August 18, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
There were MANY warnings about BTC-e as they are about Poloniex, Kraken and Bitfinex.   Mark my words literally : all these exchangers will be closed soon. I said the same about BTC-e and literally it was like that Smiley

today, many are still using these exchangers despite the high risks and they will come whining that some "authority" seized their funds (like they are doing with BTC-e now ). Smiley  

yes, this thing is amazing.

Are you forecasting closure for Bitstamp , Coinbase, Bittrex as well even though they're regulated ?

Bittrex is NOT regulated so it can be closed anytime.

Shocked

I did not know that information

I know it may sound like I came here to make jokes, but the intention is not this, does anyone here believe that can recover his bitcoin?

That's because it's BS, mayax is a troll and should be on everyone's Ignore List.

I am sorry to say that you are misinformed(I don't want to say that you are so stupid because you are an arrogant kid) Smiley

according to FINCEN : a person is an exchanger and a money transmitter if the person accepts de-centralized virtual currency from one person and transmits it to another person as part of the acceptance and transfer of currency, funds, or other value that substitutes for currency.

so, ALL the exchangers are MSB(even they don't deal with fiat), including the miners who are selling bitcoin for currency, little snotty .

Although you are correct that the US exchanges (even crypto-to-crypto), are indeed required to register with FinCen and the individual States as an MSB, I don't think you have properly inquired into Bitrrex in the FinCen MSB Database.

It would appear they registered as of May and do indeed have licenses applicable in all States.

Do the do diligence if you're going to accuse someone of something instead of getting obstreperous over a non-issue; you're going to give yourself a heart-attack.

Pages:
Jump to: