Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 66. (Read 199718 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 02:37:25 PM
Here an email from exmo about btc-e =
"Hello!
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help with a third-party resource.

Best regards, Exmo.com Support Team.
C yвaжeниeм, Cлyжбa Пoддepжки EXMO.com."

So what, you asked them to refund your btce money? omg...  Undecided

can't you just wait, if it's exmo, or something else, where our funds will be transferred, they will let us know. I hope..

no I've asked if they're linked to btc-e and what will happen to the btc-e customers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
August 02, 2017, 12:09:17 PM
It's going to be a waiting game, but I know that their legal structure was set up completely different than cryptsy. And the way that they have things set up there's not going to be a lot of recourse for the people that had money on there. It wasn't on this forum but if some people recall they were actually asking legal questions few months back and I guess that was leading up to this.
Activity: 45
August 02, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
Activity: 56
August 02, 2017, 11:37:54 AM
I am not kidding, we must go there physically. We are thousands and they are just a few, so what's the matter?

The reason they fool us and rob us is because we don't react, don't you realize?

If someone gives you a punch and you don't react he will get confident and keep beating you harder.

By the way what are the real names of btc-e operators?

To go to which address? What names? Everything is hidden from the public.

Maybe in Russia maybe in Panama...... Mayzus? Well he knows exactly to whom his companies were sending all fiat deposits but he is probably tied to legal contracts not to discuss that in public. But they all know (Mayzus, Deutche Bank, Cloudflare, Equinix datacenter.........) but not us, actual owners the most of BTC-e's fiat and coins.

That's a good start.
They were Cloudflare's customers right? And Cloudflare knows their identity.
If we are 10000 angry people and we go together to Cloudflare or Equinix office they must give us the names we want.

It is always better to go through by legal representative like that lawyer who is offering a free service for BTC-e clients. Otherwise you can only do this:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/4023651/DSCF4053.jpg
Activity: 8
August 02, 2017, 11:31:15 AM
"Hello!

So what, you asked them to refund your btce money? omg...  Undecided

can't you just wait, if it's exmo, or something else, where our funds will be transferred, they will let us know. I hope..

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
August 02, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
yes, of course they made at least contact.

but wouldnt it be better to stay in contact every day or two via a short tweet how things are presently on their end, so we customers could sleep well?

i know its fukin hard to setup an entire working exchange, reviewing everything and taking time on setting things up, but a lil info would be nice to still uphold the trust the customers have in btc-e.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 02, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
Jeebus guys cut them some slack, they've got a whole sack of turds to unwind right now.

Sample of the sack of turds btc-e have to address:

1) Find secure infrastructure away from the Feds
2) Rebuild all those fucking databases
3) Unleverage positions and work out how to compensate
4) Work out if re-opening is viable
5) Work out who owns what
6) Work out how to get fiat back to customers when no fucking bank will touch them
7) etc etc

Put the pitchforks back and give them some time.. pretty sure things could have worked out worse already, at least they made contact
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
August 02, 2017, 11:03:17 AM
I am not kidding, we must go there physically. We are thousands and they are just a few, so what's the matter?

The reason they fool us and rob us is because we don't react, don't you realize?

If someone gives you a punch and you don't react he will get confident and keep beating you harder.

Maybe in Russia maybe in Panama...... Mayzus? Well he knows exactly to whom his companies were sending all fiat deposits but he is probably tied to legal contracts not to discuss that in public. But they all know (Mayzus, Deutche Bank, Cloudflare, Equinix datacenter.........) but not us, actual owners the most of BTC-e's fiat and coins.

That's a good start.
They were Cloudflare's customers right? And Cloudflare knows their identity.
If we are 10000 angry people and we go together to Cloudflare or Equinix office they must give us the names we want.

Activity: 32
August 02, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
btc-e.nz is registered to EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD

btc-e.top is registered to EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD

now btc-e.top redirects to exmo.com

Our money are at exmo.com?  Undecided

Wow, that's actually very interesting. BTC-e.top was showing something like a BTC-e mirror. I thought it was a phishing site, but now I'm not so sure, if it's registered to the same company that registered BTC-e.nz (their Russian-facing domain).

Even more interesting, I have always heard that there were connections between BTC-e and exmo.....

Online sleuths, your job calls!
and btc-e.cc ?

"Hello!

August 02, 2017, 10:04:19 AM
Are you guys still believe in santa? We will not get any refund from Btc-e nor US government . US government always interpret their own laws depending on their own interests and Btc-e owners right now are covering the tracks so they can run away with remaining funds, or they will offer the funds to fbi to avoid getting in jail.

As I said before we need a new coin where, in situations like this, users can vote and in case of a majority will freeze the stolen coins until the exchange or authorities can prove which coins are dirty and which are legit.
Somebody said that will be the end of crypto.I don't think so.Look at ethereum, they did roll back and the price and popularity compared to 2016 is huge. There are thousands of coins nobody is using so another useless coin will not be the end of crypto.

I'm a trader not a programmer, but if somebody will make a coin that:
  • is based on some type of pos algorithm where stake will be very small 1coin or something very small to ensure everyone can take part
  • generated coins will be awarded to a random peer(s) or some algo to ensure fair coin distribution
  • a simple voting system so the community will decide in case like gox, btc-e or major software changes

If something like this is technically possible then I will be happy to make a donation to help development.

That idea is interesting because owners of that coin could also act in a situation of 51% pool attack, at least by stopping everything until owners and miners could reach an agreement how to proceed.

Let say that in dubious situations 25% of coin owners could initiate voting to stop all transactions and if more then 50% of owners vote for that then all transactions could be stopped making owners and miners eager to find resolution asap or miners could fork that chain Wink
August 02, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

August 02, 2017, 09:47:04 AM
i do not understand one thing btc-e is most trust able  exchange of crypto trading and btc-e is facing very hard on this time and trying to re open again with new way and new polices and also said that btc-e will refund soon. so we have doubt that btc-e will not refund our money?Huh

yes, mostly because of lack of communication with the customers.

i got a huge sum of fiat in btce and it is driving me crazy every day plus i cant sleep at night :/

hearing news on a regular base from btce would calm my heart a lot Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 09:27:31 AM
i do not understand one thing btc-e is most trust able  exchange of crypto trading and btc-e is facing very hard on this time and trying to re open again with new way and new polices and also said that btc-e will refund soon. so we have doubt that btc-e will not refund our money?Huh
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
August 02, 2017, 09:09:00 AM
Are you guys still believe in santa? We will not get any refund from Btc-e nor US government . US government always interpret their own laws depending on their own interests and Btc-e owners right now are covering the tracks so they can run away with remaining funds, or they will offer the funds to fbi to avoid getting in jail.

As I said before we need a new coin where, in situations like this, users can vote and in case of a majority will freeze the stolen coins until the exchange or authorities can prove which coins are dirty and which are legit.
Somebody said that will be the end of crypto.I don't think so.Look at ethereum, they did roll back and the price and popularity compared to 2016 is huge. There are thousands of coins nobody is using so another useless coin will not be the end of crypto.

I'm a trader not a programmer, but if somebody will make a coin that:
  • is based on some type of pos algorithm where stake will be very small 1coin or something very small to ensure everyone can take part
  • generated coins will be awarded to a random peer(s) or some algo to ensure fair coin distribution
  • a simple voting system so the community will decide in case like gox, btc-e or major software changes

If something like this is technically possible then I will be happy to make a donation to help development.

Someone said that btc-e will refund us the 1st September.
If that does not happen we must go there and smash them to get our money back.
We are many so we can organize a huge group that neither the police can stop.

I hope this info is public since we give them thousands of $$ each
August 02, 2017, 09:01:45 AM
I would like to hear regular news from btc-e and not waiting like several days again.

People need to have a good communication, otherwise we will run rampart again Smiley and come to misleading and frustrating conclusions and so on...
Activity: 17
August 02, 2017, 08:23:26 AM
Silence is not helping btc-e owners.

Now users are making speculations and maybe they are on wrong path but sooner or later either users will find them or fbi will leak some more information and their life will be a hell if they are trying to run with people's money.

They can hide money but coins path will remain in blockchain forever

your all replies are FUD or time wasting

Said the one with 137 100% useless posts.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

Now users are making speculations and maybe they are on wrong path but sooner or later either users will find them or fbi will leak some more information and their life will be a hell if they are trying to run with people's money.

your all replies are FUD or time wasting
Activity: 17
August 02, 2017, 07:02:06 AM

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

Our money are at exmo.com?  Undecided

Wow, that's actually very interesting. BTC-e.top was showing something like a BTC-e mirror. I thought it was a phishing site, but now I'm not so sure, if it's registered to the same company that registered BTC-e.nz (their Russian-facing domain).

Even more interesting, I have always heard that there were connections between BTC-e and exmo.....

Fascinating, exmo.com has some of the coins that BTC-e had but not all, and it's got ZEC which is another good valeu dark coin like DASH for privacy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
August 02, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

Our money are at exmo.com?  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: