Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 88. (Read 199718 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
There are slight chances that BTC-e is moving this eth balance......

1. they moved 0.0001 out to new account
2. they sent back 0.0001 but from different old account, seen 50 days ago receiving payment from Poloniex (https://etherscan.io/address/0xf886abf45d68611078b5f66d450f76beb1dd8234)
3. then moved entire ETH balance

Unless US had prepared ETH account 50 days ago it seems that BTC-e is moving this ETH balance. Or am I wrong somewhere being too optimistic?
no chance of feds sitting prepping an empty account 50days ago.(no need for this really).
no need for a btc-e admin to use some account receiving payouts from poloniex either.
which makes me think its plausible the feds really are using it to transfer to some wallet which was setup 50 days ago. (a laptop or pc in some basement?). not sure because taking control of such amount would require some kind of state approval? lol.

The question is why that account received payout from Poloniex AFTER 0.0001 test.
Activity: 55
July 29, 2017, 03:59:20 PM
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LXA3i9eEAVDbgDqkThCa4D6BUJ3SEULkEr/

Just for reference, this should be one of the BTC-e litecoin hotwallet
Any evidence?

Followed one of my LTC deposits (made several months ago).
If someone has ever sent LTC to BTC-e can verify as well.
Activity: 24
July 29, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

2. they sent back 0.0001 but from different old account, seen 50 days ago receiving payment from Poloniex (https://etherscan.io/address/0xf886abf45d68611078b5f66d450f76beb1dd8234)

Unless US had prepared ETH account 50 days ago it seems that BTC-e is moving this ETH balance. Or am I wrong somewhere being too optimistic?

Also it is strange that above account received another payout from Poloniex AFTER 0.0001 test. Weird who ever is in control of it. But maybe some else was joking.

Did not even notice that I thought it was the same account testing it by sending it back wtf  Roll Eyes
Activity: 34
July 29, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LXA3i9eEAVDbgDqkThCa4D6BUJ3SEULkEr/

Just for reference, this should be one of the BTC-e litecoin hotwallet
Any evidence?
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
July 29, 2017, 03:56:27 PM

no chance of feds sitting prepping an empty account 50days ago.(no need for this really).
no need for a btc-e admin to use some account receiving payouts from poloniex either.
which makes me think its plausible the feds really are using it to transfer to some wallet which was setup 50 days ago. (a laptop or pc in some basement?). not sure because taking control of such amount would require some kind of state approval? lol.
Activity: 13
July 29, 2017, 03:54:44 PM
I have $200,000$ Bitcoin in BTC-E.. about 2/3 my net worth..I have always been legit, even went out of my way and paid upward of $25,000 taxes to USGOV when I wire transferred out of BTC-E year or two ago.. There is no legal basis to steal our money, I like to think it can't be done.
Activity: 8
July 29, 2017, 03:47:41 PM
its not like these guys didnt know this was gonna happen.  if someone could analyse these transfers from mtgox, then so could btc-e themselves before all this happend. so ofcourse the feds doesnt have access to these wallets. my guess is that the other admins/friends  doesnt wanna touch anything right now, but they are moving money because they are paranoid to be sold by vinnik. or it could be a sign of someone trying to say something. they are all in a fucked up situration right now, and i dont think we are gonna see btc-e up for a while (if ever up), before theres some kind of statement from the usa. but my guess is that this will take years. the question is if they can hold him. he probably knew all the time this would/could happen, so now its a question if he has prepared himself correctly to avoid being locked up.

u guys think so much about your money in btc-e. i feel bad for the ones that has legit money in btc-e, but at the same time you are stupid to be trading in a exchanger that is so shady for so many years.

if these guys wasnt russians, i could NEVER amagine btc-e up again. but russians has balls.
unless you were a member you could never understand how btce and their members worked ,this wasnt just about money we were in crypto from the start,that was not for money it was an ideal ,a lifestyle ,what crypto was meant to be . some nobody that thinks he knows all could never understand that and has probably never been a member of such a movement ,be thankful to us because without us crypto would never have got this far
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
July 29, 2017, 03:47:24 PM
uncle sam testing ethereum wallet?   Grin

They would probably use entire balance to "test" it

fed at homeland withdrawing 0.001 for a doghnut maybe?  Grin

lol.... not sure what a doghnut is though

its probably called donut for you. a google search yields quite many pictures of it
July 29, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Also it is strange that above account received another payout from Poloniex AFTER 0.0001 test. Weird who ever is in control of it. But maybe some else was joking.
July 29, 2017, 03:45:14 PM
There has not been a tweet since I think that says alot even if BTC-e was always bad with communication

make sense... in this mess the last thing you want is tell everyone what you are about to do.

To be honest, I consider my assets lost.
But I also like to rationalize things. They cannot run away with the money. They will all face penal consequences.
Right now, only Vinnik is indicted. BTC-e only received a fine (as far as we know).

Or the feds have all the coins, or the coins should return to avoid greater consequences.
If they steal the money, they will all face jail like Vinnik Smiley

As I told, we can only "enjoy" the show.

Activity: 107
July 29, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x91337a300e0361bddb2e377dd4e88ccb7796663d

1 hr 9 mins ago   BTC-e   OUT   0x8eb3fa7907ad2ef4c7e3ba4b1d2f2aac6f4b5ae6   485,705.45975023 Ether
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 03:43:31 PM
EXMO down for scheduled maintenance.

I'm putting my tinfoil hat on  Grin
Activity: 96
July 29, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
The 5 to 10 days, as announced by the last tweet could only be effective only if it was a hack or if the US Govt Never interfered.

We are totally blind to see whats going on for now. I really missed my money and btce Troll box of assholes  Grin Grin Grin Grin
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

Well they moved all coins just a moment ago so now they have 100 million usd for "doghnuts".

Didn't they move 0.001 ETH ?
Where did you see that they moved all ETH ?
July 29, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

Activity: 107
July 29, 2017, 03:35:17 PM
its not like these guys didnt know this was gonna happen.  if someone could analyse these transfers from mtgox, then so could btc-e themselves before all this happend. so ofcourse the feds doesnt have access to these wallets. my guess is that the other admins/friends  doesnt wanna touch anything right now, but they are moving money because they are paranoid to be sold by vinnik. or it could be a sign of someone trying to say something. they are all in a fucked up situration right now, and i dont think we are gonna see btc-e up for a while (if ever up), before theres some kind of statement from the usa. but my guess is that this will take years. the question is if they can hold him. he probably knew all the time this would/could happen, so now its a question if he has prepared himself correctly to avoid being locked up.

u guys think so much about your money in btc-e. i feel bad for the ones that has legit money in btc-e, but at the same time you are stupid to be trading in a exchanger that is so shady for so many years.

if these guys wasnt russians, i could NEVER amagine btc-e up again. but russians has balls.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

Well they moved all coins just a moment ago so now they have 100 million usd for "doghnuts".
Activity: 24
July 29, 2017, 03:31:19 PM
There is goes whole balance ;(

If I were BTC-e ... my first move would be transfer all the coins to different secure wallets.
To avoid that Vinnik gives something away, under federal threat Smiley

who knows! It's almost entertaining.
Really curious to see if something will happen in 5 to 10 days, as announced by the last tweet.

There has not been a tweet since I think that says alot even if BTC-e was always bad with communication
July 29, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
There is goes whole balance ;(

If I were BTC-e ... my first move would be transfer all the coins to different secure wallets.
To avoid that Vinnik gives something away, under federal threat Smiley

who knows! It's almost entertaining.
Really curious to see if something will happen in 5 to 10 days, as announced by the last tweet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
July 29, 2017, 03:26:35 PM
I think we lost all. Would like everybody have his money back,but if we lost better than russian btce guys steal our money and not usa goverment,that they are the biggest thieves

are you out of your mind?
BTC-e has been sized because it was doing illegal business.
Or, at least, one of its head operator was.
They are responsible of all the money lost. And you also want to give them a hug? Smiley

If the coins have not been seized by Fed (as it seems for now)... they have to return them.
Otherwise they will be additionally charge of theft and fraud.

They cannot simply disappear with the money. And no one should wish this.
(unless you work at BTCe Wink )

As far As I can see, there are 3 options:
1). money has been seized. bye bye money.
2). btc-e still have all the money (at least the crypto assets) and they run for it. ---> They already have the feds on their tails. The feds would love to tear them all apart confirming that btc-e was "indeed an illegal operation". More arrests follow.
3). BTC-e dismisses the arrested guy. Pays the fine. Restores a mirror site, enforces rules, and gives back the money.

The third option will:
Keep most of BTC-e employers out of jail.
Restoring (although it takes time) the valuable business they had.
Return money to happy costumers that will praise their new god (btc-e).

We will see how it plays.
But please, stop wishing that Russian guys have steal the money Smiley

Entirely reasonable analysis in a sea of chaos, thanks buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: