Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 89. (Read 199718 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
July 29, 2017, 03:23:24 PM
uncle sam testing ethereum wallet?   Grin

They would probably use entire balance to "test" it

fed at homeland withdrawing 0.001 for a doghnut maybe?  Grin

lol.... not sure what a doghnut is though
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 03:12:35 PM
The domain has being seized. Is there any evicence that US guys do have access to the servers/wallets?
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 29, 2017, 03:10:54 PM
So ETH funds have been moved, raises a few questions

1) Who did it ? If it was by US officials then the news should be out soon, if it was by anybody else - then more uncertainty.

2) If Btc-e supposedly moved it planning to come back online again (hoping against hope for now) , how would they proceed to set it up again given that btc-e has been seized ?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 03:07:00 PM
The great US government heist of btc-e users started. Hopefully they had only ETH private keys that's why they started with that.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
July 29, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
BTC-e website is dead and all the funds will disappear in a way or other.  

those who used this shit exchanger must learn to use financial licensed exchangers next time.

Go fuck yourself asshole!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
Domain seizure, moving entire ETH........... this all seems to me that BTC-e had lost everything and that they only have (had) login access to their communication channels (web, twitter, forums).

ETH price had risen sharply in the past 2 hours (over 12%). Imagine what will happen when exchanges discover BTC-e ETH balance movement Cheesy
Activity: 24
July 29, 2017, 03:00:18 PM
Im asking if there is BTC wallet activity because it seems kinda strange they start with moving ETH instead of BTC
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
July 29, 2017, 02:57:09 PM
so much time wasting talk and FUD talks. can not wait 10 days they said maybe they are setuping something by new way. i have also my fund block there.

don't talk. just walk on...they will setup their exit(with a lot of money)    Grin
Activity: 295
July 29, 2017, 02:55:57 PM
What about the bitcoin or other wallets any activity there?

Yes. Anybody know? I had nothing in BTC. I'd be curious to see where that went.

please be positive
Activity: 295
July 29, 2017, 02:54:41 PM
so much time wasting talk and FUD talks. can not wait 10 days they said maybe they are setuping something by new way. i have also my fund block there.
Activity: 10
July 29, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

Yes. Anybody know? I had nothing in BTC. I'd be curious to see where that went.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 02:53:15 PM
I do not expect an exit scam. You do not want angry criminals on your tail for the sums of money we have been shown they process.

And I think the same
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
July 29, 2017, 02:51:47 PM
BTC-e website is dead and all the funds will disappear in a way of other.  

those who used this shit exchanger must learn to use financial licensed exchangers next time.

oh ffs

yeah, because daddy State will protect us  Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
July 29, 2017, 02:47:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
July 29, 2017, 02:46:40 PM
 BTC-e website is dead and all the funds will disappear in a way or other.  

Activity: 10
July 29, 2017, 02:46:04 PM
Well, at least they are keeping it all together. It might be the US. I would hope they allow us to get back our coins if we verify our identity. I would be more than happy to do that. I have around $9k invested of hard earned cash.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2017, 02:43:15 PM
There is goes whole balance ;(

Seems like US is securing funds so that someone does not get access to it.

If BTC-e was doing that they would do it the first moment but not now. There are 99% chances that BTC-e have lost control of private keys and that's why they wanted to arrest Vinnik with his smartphone working.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
July 29, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

still doesn't mean much- this could be a a transfer to a new address to rinse all the old ones. Time will tell if they are setting up to start again.

Don't get me wrong I am not optimistic, but so far all indications are that btc-e are in a sticky situation. They do have an incentive to continue, they have only been fined.

If that have been laundering dirty money other than hackers, I do not expect an exit scam. You do not want angry criminals on your tail for the sums of money we have been shown they process.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2017, 02:36:28 PM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
If others running btc-e do plan to bring it back,
it does take some time to change configurations, files, etc for new servers.
Not only that but they are under pressure.

I found this post somewhere in thread. Not sure how valid it is.

Translated from Russian

BTC-e's chief moderator:

In fact, knowing not by hearsay (by a walk through the old "not local" and possible new comments), in order to restore at least an approximate existing infrastructure on the new site, it is necessary to take about a week (3 days at least to rest and get drunk), everything here will depend on the reliability and packing Backup data and communication channel with the new DC ...

plus do not forget that there are also "political" moments in the placement of such services ...

PySy that, when, how and where they hosted and hosted it is not for me to say ...
There is a good chance that the btc-e exchange will resume its work.

I advise you, dear readers, not to make hasty conclusions, conclusions and not to read jaundice. It is worthwhile to understand that the media are now rejoicing against the background of this event, tearing away large traffic and causing panic.

I would like to remind you about 2 hacking of the BTZ-E exchange a couple of years ago. The exchange paid all to a penny in the currency in which it was stolen.
Pages:
Jump to: