Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 43. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Digitalcoin (DGC/DTC) is the natural replacement for CNC. Highest hash-rate, trading volume, community support and usability of all altcoins aside from LTC. No idea what CNC/FTC are still doing on BTC-E.com but they both need replacing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
btc-e.com is a great exchange, and the most used by me.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
What's up with Neteller USD deposits, are they available or not?

I can see it in my deposit page but when I click on it I don't have any option to chose to deposit the money.
erk
Activity: 826
Please add DGC to BTC-e to replace CNC when it goes.

DGC is currently trading at about 3/8th. of the FTC price which is good considering it's pretty much only traded on Cryptsy, and FTC is traded all over the place.  I would expect DGC to be very popular on BTC-e and rapidly pass most of the other alt coins. All you have to do is look at the efforts of the DGC community compared to the communities behind most of the other alts on BTC-e to see what I mean.

BTC-e doesn't have a fast transaction coin that's suited for checkout style retail. DGC would be a great choice.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Was there an announcement a while back that I missed about trade history being cut off? I'm missing most of my trades from Feb-May because I wasn't on. Forget to transfer it over to my charts. Ouch!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Please consider adding DigitalCoin (DGC) to your exchange.

It's the most popular out of all the new coins with the highest network hashrate and has a very active developer (marketplace launched, advertising platform launched, and now a 'bank' is in the works).
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
They are indeed back which is good to see but from my perspective: I have been waiting on a BTC withdrawal from their site for three days now.

Support is unresponsive and so far as I can tell, my only course of action is to switch my (admittedly small) custom to another exchange.

It does rather dent the economics of mining if a payment can just vanish like that.
erk
I got banned for saying this.

broken_pixel: Power outage at their data center? They have backup diesel generators at all the ones i have worked at.

Don't lie to your fucking customers BTCe, we all know what the fuck happened.

I have seen several data center power outages that were not the result of mains failure from the street. Usually something like a switchboard failure.
Activity: 770
I got banned for saying this.

broken_pixel: Power outage at their data center? They have backup diesel generators at all the ones i have worked at.

Don't lie to your fucking customers BTCe, we all know what the fuck happened.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
BTC-e is back, and now BTER is down. And cryptsy API is still broken. Shitfucks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Panic hold! Don't buy or sell! Thank me later.

Haha, this made me lol.

Panic hold.. Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Panic hold! Don't buy or sell! Thank me later.
administrator
Activity: 3906
Merit: 3123
Erm, Sorry, The trollbox wore off on me.

Indeed. I do miss the trollbox.

Well, nothing to panic. I'm sure btc-e will be up in no time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Chillax guys..

BTC has posted again since his last update here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2588656

Saying:

Oбнoвлeниe: Дц cooбщил, для ycтpaнeния вcex нeпoлaдoк нeoбxoдимo eщe 1-2 чaca.

Translation: 1-2 more hours.

BTCE is dead. All your money is gone forever.

Erm, Sorry, The trollbox wore off on me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Website says it is under maintenance, just have to wait I guess, and nothing to panic about.

That's exactly what that message is supposed to make you think.

It really means there's an unplanned/unforeseen problem.

The fact that the server is responding and giving the error message, however, is a good thing. It means the site probably isn't gone forever.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The backend API is down as well, it's giving maintenance error messages.

Nothing on Twitter, there was no news announcement of maintenance, it's been over 6 hours, I hope they are ok.

Funny, Vircurex is also down....
erk
The backend API is down as well, it's giving maintenance error messages.

Nothing on Twitter, there was no news announcement of maintenance, it's been over 6 hours, I hope they are ok.
Activity: 756
Website says it is under maintenance, just have to wait I guess, and nothing to panic about.
Activity: 53
guys we should say goodbye to our coins,this site is gone Huh

Quit trying to create panic.
Panic creates unneeded backlash.
Backlash increases the odds that someone may throw in the towel regardless of whether or not they can actually recover.

BTC-e has no reason to screw the public as they have the potential to make way more money long-term by staying legit. It may even be profitable enough that they could refund hacked funds (no reports of this during recent downtime), so don't worry/.

Looking forward to the resolution of this.
Activity: 24
guys we should say goodbye to our coins,this site is gone Huh

It appears to be a data center issue; this kind of thing happens.
Pages:
Jump to: