Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 46. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
So today I learned that BTC-e forced the use of email confirmations for all withdraws now. I have heard the nightmares of dozens of people being stuck without their funds because of the mail server problems with btc-e, so I chose not to enable it so that I would not be stuck in the same position. Now without my permission they have enabled this feature, and low and behold their email confirmation for withdraws are not going thru to my email (even tho the email reply from [email protected] replied just fine). I opened 2 tickets, but because the ticket system ALSO WILL NOT SEND EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS, I can not check or reply to these tickets. This is unacceptable. I didn't ask for this, you forced it upon me. Allow me to access my funds immediately.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow, they have a tos? Shocked

Which may be misdirection. Which language do they support better, Russian or Bulgarian? Anyone geolocated their servers?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
guys btc-e is based in  Bulgaria fyi
i heared romania and ukraine already but bulgaria is new to me
care for a link to prove that?

https://btc-e.com/page/1

Laws in the country where the user resides may not allow the usage of an online tool with the characteristics of BTC-e or any of its features. BTC-e does not encourage the violation of any laws and cannot be held responsible for violation of such laws. For all legal purposes, these Terms of Use shall be governed by the laws applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Republic of Bulgaria for the resolution of any disputes arising from these Terms of Use
Activity: 235

Here is a hint, it is not based in Tartus Syria  Wink
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I facilitate withdraw from BTC-E for 3% only (instead of their 5%-6%).

To VISA/Mastercard, Wire etc...

Email me if you are interested
legendary
Activity: 196
guys btc-e is based in  Bulgaria fyi
legendary
oh, i guess people have a choice in who they trust more... the us government, or russian businessmen. for me the choice is remarkably easy.
so we are comparing apples and oranges now?
if you think there is anything that can stop the russian government from closing btce down once they consider them a threat or even an annoyance, you are in for a rude awakening.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Very easily seized by the US at the flick of a switch.
Thats exactly whats worring me, although not their website by the US but the whole company.

oh, i guess people have a choice in who they trust more... the us government, or russian businessmen. for me the choice is remarkably easy.
legendary
Very easily seized by the US at the flick of a switch.
Thats exactly whats worring me, although not their website by the US but the whole company.

i actually also think the layout is far superior to mtgox.
Everything beats gox. Wink
I mean how can an exchange operate without an order book, depth charts and history???

A real pro would be that btce stayed away from actually processing payments and outsourced it to 3rd parties.
I mean the ... layout isn't that superb

i actually also think the layout is far superior to mtgox. On mtgox, you have the buy and sell forms on separate tabs, with no order book or chart at all. btc-e has everything you need right there on one page.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I like BTC-E as it is the most simple to use.   I mean the graphics and layout isn't that superb but they get things done and done fast.   
Pros
  • russian-based
  • trollbox
LOL
How are these Pros?
And im not even mentioning getting cash in or out.
Nor their terrible support once the question is not on their support instructions list.

okay the trollbox item was a bit of a joke, but being russian based is a serious pro, being as far removed from US authorities as possible. For this reason, one of btc-e's cons, is that it uses a .com domain name. Very easily seized by the US at the flick of a switch.
legendary
Pros
  • russian-based
  • trollbox
LOL
How are these Pros?
And im not even mentioning getting cash in or out.
Nor their terrible support once the question is not on their support instructions list.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
BTC-E Online :-) 

I see no gaps in today's history at  http://bitcoinity.org/markets/btce/USD
Activity: 19
Activity: 42
Be careful eith this exhange
Activity: 19
i wait for my withdraw over a week.

I withdraw my USD to my Moneybookers account.
But until now, nothing has arrived.

The Support doesn't answers to my question.

I'm waiting... and waiting.

Im Angry Sad(((
Activity: 23
Why  VISA withdrawal has been removed?
Is it temporarily issue?
Pages:
Jump to: