Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 47. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
In fact, I'll add that to my list...

Pros

• russian-based
  • no aml requirements*
  • fully accessible via tor*
  • trollbox
  • less shitty customer service than mtgox
  • alt coins
  • low trading fees
  • built-in charts

*100% anonymous trading

Cons

• difficult/slow/expensive deposit options for USD
  • lower volume (than mtgox) on btc/usd
  • uses .com domain name
  • uses the same favicon.ico as a billion other sites including this forum - they should use the e from their logo!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Btc-e is a russian based company

this is definitely a positive
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'd need more caution if it was a USSA company.  :-)   (the ssss isss ssstuck on my keyboard)
Activity: 42
Btc-e is a russian based company.. I would use caution.
If their computer system works, you don't need no shitty customer service. :-)  Besides I have a few friends who can speak Russian if I need their help. :-)  Besides, don't Russians have a reputation for having great programmers?  BTC-E isn't pretty like a MtGox is but is sure seems to be solid. :-)  I'll take solid and spartan over beautiful and flaky any time.

Still, I wish the time on there was UTC or adjustable for my own profile. :-)
Activity: 42
BTC-E is pretty good. sometimes they piss me off with shitty customer service.
I started using btc-e recently (got tired of the chaos at MtGox) So far I'm pretty happy except for the lower volume at btc-e.  I still keep stumbling over the awkward local time info.  I'd love to see a profile setting to make times show up in my local time or at least in UTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How long does it take them to respond to a ticket?

I transfered EUR yesterday with Perfect Money, but it never arrived on the Balance on BTC-e, last time it was instantly.

I created a ticket giving them the Perfect Money transaction, but there's total silence Sad
Activity: 308
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
When are you guys going to lower the withdraw fee for LTC and BTC withdraw fee? They are insanely high, i don't think you are supposed to be making profits for withdraws...
Probably never. It is their business model to acquire as much money as possible and then disappear one day. Therefore they are limiting withdrawals by super high fees.

You have been warned!
Activity: 236
When are you guys going to lower the withdraw fee for LTC and BTC withdraw fee? They are insanely high, i don't think you are supposed to be making profits for withdraws...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Dear users of the btc-e.com exchange

Due to hack of Vircurex you should change the password on your account if you had an account at Vircurex exchange.
It is strongly recommended to make a change of your current e-mail to the e-mail at gmail.com with two-factor authentication turned on.

You can change your current password at Edit Profile - https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/pass

Sincerely support btc-e.com

Even if they were completely different passwords? You think Vircurex might have been hacked in a way that could have introduced users a keylogger of what was being typed in other windows, or snooped other user data not stored at Vircurex?
BTC-e probably doesn't realize you can keep different passwords for different sites.
Activity: 322
When is okpay deposits for USD coming back exactly?
Activity: 214
Hello,
 I've been shutout of my account my username is LIteCoinsLOL but site says my email does not exist. I have tried contacting support for a week with no response can someone help.
Activity: 43
Nothing there about a BTC transfer to a wallet taking a day to show no confirmations!

That monkey should lay off the vodka long enough to hit some keys and fashion me an email response.

A little patience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Due to hack of Vircurex you should change the password on your account if you had an account at Vircurex exchange.
It is strongly recommended to make a change of your current e-mail to the e-mail at gmail.com with two-factor authentication turned on.

You can change your current password at Edit Profile - https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/pass

Even if they were completely different passwords? You think Vircurex might have been hacked in a way that could have introduced users a keylogger of what was being typed in other windows, or snooped other user data not stored at Vircurex?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Add BQC please, its very old coin, older than CNC which has been added less than a week after release.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Pages:
Jump to: