Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 69. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
https://btc-e.com/news/109

E-mail doesn't work at the moment, which causes the problem of the funds withdrawal from accounts with the "safe withdrawal" option enabled.

It was decided to add the possibility to disable the safe withdrawal through user IP checking.

In other words, if your IP found in the lists of IP, which you have visited over the last week, you can disable this protection without the e-mail validation, and withdraw your funds.

This will be fixed at 18-19 February.

Wait for additional information and better translation until tommorow.
legendary
Exchange works  Wink

Users: 545 Guests: 602 Bots: 59
legendary
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Love the Bitcoin.
Support,

still down? ETA?
legendary
I'm am so happy I finally got my coins off this exchange. I feel free of all this drama. Vicurex is where it's at!

It is your right.  Wink

Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
I'm am so happy I finally got my coins off this exchange. I feel free of all this drama. Vicurex is where it's at!
SAC
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTC-e...I have no strong feelings either way towards Novacoin. But I think you should remove it from the front page of your website, until things calm down a bit. Keep it going in the background like RUC/BTC, and if volume is high enough, then move it to the front. Just a suggestion.

I agree, I have no hate for NVC. Though for operations to return for everything else it needs to remain out of the limelight till it proves itself.

110K premined NVC is successfully destroyed  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/110k-premined-nvc-is-successfully-destroyed-144158
It shows that you were willing to take a bribe so you could be a bit richer while a lot of people are going to lose their money trading a scam currency. It's comparable gambling your cold store on satoshiDICE 50%, and saying, "hey, we won, so what?".

I won't go more into this - I've already expressed my opinions on BTC-e and I'd suggest everyone to stay away. Have a good day Smiley

Indeed once you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar kind of hard to say, well I put it back no harm no foul.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
BTC-e...I have no strong feelings either way towards Novacoin. But I think you should remove it from the front page of your website, until things calm down a bit. Keep it going in the background like RUC/BTC, and if volume is high enough, then move it to the front. Just a suggestion.

I agree, I have no hate for NVC. Though for operations to return for everything else it needs to remain out of the limelight till it proves itself.

110K premined NVC is successfully destroyed  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/110k-premined-nvc-is-successfully-destroyed-144158
It shows that you were willing to take a bribe so you could be a bit richer while a lot of people are going to lose their money trading a scam currency. It's comparable gambling your cold store on satoshiDICE 50%, and saying, "hey, we won, so what?".

I won't go more into this - I've already expressed my opinions on BTC-e and I'd suggest everyone to stay away. Have a good day Smiley
legendary

Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future

Activity: 412
vip
👻
FACT: NovaCoin is a SCAM.

Every SINGLE premined currency has died out. EVERY SINGLE PREMINED CURRENCY. novascam had over 200k premined, 110k went to btc-e as a bribe.

Not that argument again. Strictly speaking all currency is a scam as it all has zero intrinsic value. This includes novacoin, LTC, BTC, and the almighty USD. However we are not going back to the barter system any time soon.

If you genuinely believe novacoin will die out then you need do nothing but wait. In my opinion digital cryptocurrency is a natural monopoly and everything but BTC will die. The only exception would be if something genuinely better than BTC took the monopoly.

Yes, that argument again. There is Litecoin which has being going for a while now. It's not premined, and there's a handful vendors accepting it, LTC gambling, LTC-GLOBAL.

By the way, Bitcoin has the intrinsic value of storing messages in the blockchain which is replicated across many computers worldwide. Can be used to distribute a dead man's switch, for example. So it does have a bit of intrinsic value Smiley
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500

Every SINGLE premined currency has died out. EVERY SINGLE PREMINED CURRENCY. novascam had over 200k premined, 110k went to btc-e as a bribe.

Not that argument again. Strictly speaking all currency is a scam as it all has zero intrinsic value. This includes novacoin, LTC, BTC, and the almighty USD. However we are not going back to the barter system any time soon.

If you genuinely believe novacoin will die out then you need do nothing but wait. In my opinion digital cryptocurrency is a natural monopoly and everything but BTC will die. The only exception would be if something genuinely better than BTC took the monopoly.
vip
👻
You cannot say that BTC-e included it because of reasons other than the 110k NovaScam bribe - because PPCoin isn't included! NovaScam is a ripoff off the PPCoin (which even has a security vulnerability at the moment that is not fixed in either coins)
vip
👻
ddos  Angry

That novacoin scam was wonderful idea to take on board, once this is done the rest of my coins I have not already got out are coming home...
Absolutely. I have lost all my respect for btc-e after accepting a bribe to include novascam.

If they take 110k to include a scam currency.. how many coins do you think they'll wait before plundering your wallet? I'd strongly advise everyone to NOT deal with BTC-e, because the same thing that happened to CryptoXchange & WBX is likely to happen here as it shows that BTC-e has very questionable morals and motives
legendary
SAC
Activity: 322
ddos  Angry

That novacoin scam was wonderful idea to take on board, once this is done the rest of my coins I have not already got out are coming home...
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
ddos  Angry

Who hates novacaine-coin so much they would DDOS an exchange just for supporting it?

The SolidCoin people have nothing to gain by it. Maybe there are some rabid LTC supports who see it as competition.

Cloudflare rocks but it's not helping here. If the DDOS is going around it can't you change your IP?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: