Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 67. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
 Methods for withdrawing USD:

PerfectMoney.com (commission - 1.5%)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
The site only went down for a minute or two at the time trading was halted... it has been up since, with plenty of trolling in the trollbox, so if you can't get on, it is on your end.

-- Smoov

It's been 'under maintenance' for the 2nd day in a row now.
Send an email to supportbtc-e.com

Maybe you're getting caught by the DDoS protection and need to be whitelisted?

-- Smoov
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The site only went down for a minute or two at the time trading was halted... it has been up since, with plenty of trolling in the trollbox, so if you can't get on, it is on your end.

-- Smoov

It's been 'under maintenance' for the 2nd day in a row now.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
site is going up and down at random.. feels like another ddos to me..
my suggestion: Remove NVC from the exchange, its garbage
legendary
The exchange is up and running but withdraw/deposit are not working.

Works
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The exchange is up and running but withdraw/deposit are not working.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
i get the 503 error since hours, also right now.
but when i use Stealthy i have access - all orders and balances in place.
-edit- from germany
dev said so himself... I was on at the time. They are apparently closing up a vulnerability they themselves found.

and, just now:
dev: i am think i am done
dev: there is no hack/ no losses
dev: its just my fault

-- Smoov

Unless that dev is the hacker... :/ I can't even get on the site, it's completely down.

-- Smoov

Thanks for the info.

There are other people on bitcointalk that have the same problem where they can't load the site. Can you see your funds? Can you withdraw?
All my funds are fine, my pending trades are still intact.

Trading and Deposit/Withdrawl are halted until dev is finished double-checking the site before operations are resumed.

-- Smoov

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
dev said so himself... I was on at the time. They are apparently closing up a vulnerability they themselves found.

and, just now:

-- Smoov

Unless that dev is the hacker... :/ I can't even get on the site, it's completely down.

-- Smoov

Thanks for the info.

There are other people on bitcointalk that have the same problem where they can't load the site. Can you see your funds? Can you withdraw?

and, just now:

-- Smoov

-- Smoov
legendary

Still error 503....what's going on with btc-e?
Please tell me you have this good authority. I have a lot of funds tied up on there from transactions yesterday.
dev goofed something up and halted trading while they fix it.

-- Smoov

and, just now:

-- Smoov

Please tell me you have this good authority. I have a lot of funds tied up on there from transactions yesterday.

-- Smoov

and, just now:

-- Smoov
legendary
Glad I got my funds out and onto my wallets. The prices on there was bound to start something bad happening, if its not Ddos it will be something else.

Can you confirm if you got your funds out tonight or was that previously?

I have funds on there and I am very concerned. Can't believe my bad luck as the funds were only put on there yesterday :/
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Glad I got my funds out and onto my wallets. The prices on there was bound to start something bad happening, if its not Ddos it will be something else.
legendary

-- Smoov

-- Smoov
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
Activity: 639
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: