Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 64. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how do i deposit from mtGox? Your site say use BitInstant but BitInstant doesnt show any way to make such transactions?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
https://btc-e.com/news/117

Deposit Interkassa - works

Lower fees for withdrawing funds (special offer)

Webmoney USD, RUR - 3.8%

Perfect money USD, EUR - 1.5%

Okpay USD - 1.5%

LiqPay USD - 1%

ПpивaтБaнк Укpaинa (USD, ГPH) - 2.5%
legendary
Btc-e.com is not accepting cash or bank deposits at this time they said, they said okpay was the best method to get USD into their exchange. I think 2% comission is too high for the okpay service.

It will soon be reduced to 1%
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Btc-e.com is not accepting cash or bank deposits at this time they said, they said okpay was the best method to get USD into their exchange. I think 2% comission is too high for the okpay service.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
It's been that same fee for 18 months.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
* Fee for withdrawal is 0.01 BTC.

You have been warned!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
A few minutes ago Btc-e seemed down, I checked wheter it was just me, but downforeveryone.com said it was down too.

Now, it says it's down just for me. I already did send Btc-e my IP days ago, but connection problems still remain, more or less.

Edit: And it's back up.
legendary
I cannot get BTC-E working at the moment, I just get connection timed out, anyone else getting the same problem?

Please send your IP support to add to the white list
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I cannot get BTC-E working at the moment, I just get connection timed out, anyone else getting the same problem?
yes the same here...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

The 'Pay to' box on Bit-instant doesn't list BTC-e as an option for me. Deleted cookies, no change.

Yep, that's the issue I'm facing Cheesy

API responds with Invalid exchange, and from their API page:
Invalid exchange
The provided exchange either does not exist or is disabled

I would guess the latter.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Either there's a problem with your API or for some unknown reason it doesn't allow people to see the full market depth.

I know this as I have active orders which aren't showing up in the API output.

This is annoying and it's causing graphs produced by people like btccharts.com to show incomplete information.

Please send your IP support to add to the white list

I'm not blocked in any way - your API is working and producing output but it isn't working correctly, it only outputs some of the order depth, not all of it. It's not showing all of the asks and sells.

This is affecting output on charting websites as well.  For example the charts generated by btccharts.com for the USD/LTC market don't show the full order depth. I have orders which aren't showing up on the live chart which I'm pretty sure is also generated using your API.

Please check this out, there is a problem.

For example I have an order for 4500 LTC at $0.16 which doesn't show up in the API output nor on the charting site mentioned above when it clearly should.
Activity: 798

The 'Pay to' box on Bit-instant doesn't list BTC-e as an option for me. Deleted cookies, no change.

Yep, that's the issue I'm facing Cheesy

Awesome, thanks, makes sense.  Any idea how long it generally takes them to refill their reserves?

daily

Right, cool.  So they'll then enable the option on the site to transfer to you?   I noticed the reserves figure on your site increased, but I'm not sure how high is considered enough.

Seems like Bitinstant doesn't have any reserves again.

$1040 according to btc-e.  No idea how much it needs to be though.

Awesome, thanks, makes sense.  Any idea how long it generally takes them to refill their reserves?

daily

Right, cool.  So they'll then enable the option on the site to transfer to you?   I noticed the reserves figure on your site increased, but I'm not sure how high is considered enough.

$1040 according to btc-e.  No idea how much it needs to be though.

daily

Also Interkassa payment is broken, says in russian: Merchant id not activated or somesuch.

And BTC-E does not have any bank accounts for deposits ?

daily

legendary
I've been trying to get a straight answer about deposting USD through Bitinstant but it's like drawing blood from a stone.    From what I can gather, Bitinstant used to have an option to transfer from Gox coupon to BTC-E, but that option is no longer available.   The answer I keep being giving is "use bitinstant".  Infuriating Cheesy

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?    I don't want to transfer BTC to BTC-E, I want to transfer USD that's already sitting at Gox.   Is there actually a way to do this?

Bitinstant works when there are reserves

Awesome, thanks, makes sense.  Any idea how long it generally takes them to refill their reserves?

daily
I've been trying to get a straight answer about deposting USD through Bitinstant but it's like drawing blood from a stone.    From what I can gather, Bitinstant used to have an option to transfer from Gox coupon to BTC-E, but that option is no longer available.   The answer I keep being giving is "use bitinstant".  Infuriating Cheesy

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?    I don't want to transfer BTC to BTC-E, I want to transfer USD that's already sitting at Gox.   Is there actually a way to do this?

Awesome, thanks, makes sense.  Any idea how long it generally takes them to refill their reserves?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: