Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 68. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 503
Ripple is both a (scam & premined) currency (XRPs) and a confidence / debt based payment system. It's not going to be used because it's going to collapse when users realize that "1 BTC debt" is not "1 BTC".

I can issue 1 billion bitcoins if I wanted to for example.
That's the same thing that was said about Bitcoin by some and still is.  Cheesy Time will tell, as usual...

(BTW, the billion bitcoins you would issue would be actually poly-bitcoins IOU's, and not gateway bitcoin IOU's, and all ripplers would know that. So, your poly-bitcoins IOU's would be known to be worthless compared to the gateway bitcoin IOU's, which could be redeemed for real bitcoins from that gateway...)

Ripple is a tool for doing things that Bitcoin can't. It's not "premined" because there is no mining in it.  Kiss

If you look at who is developing it (jed - the founder of MtGox), and the idea that it's based on, (Ryan Fugger) it's clear that labeling it a "scam" is a matter of opinion. Whatever can be said about those guys, i would NOT call them scammers.

It's funny how a user with an account that's not even a week old thinks himself qualified to say what's a scam and what will collapse and be used in the virtual currency world...  Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What does that mean?

[/troll]

I guess I don't understand the purpose of ripple and why it's used. Is it just a money transfer protocol or system; (like bitcoin???)
Ripple is p2p banking and credit the way that bitcoin is p2p cash.

interesting concept but hard to make sense. the free market can do that in many different ways
What does that mean?

[/troll]

I guess I don't understand the purpose of ripple and why it's used. Is it just a money transfer protocol or system; (like bitcoin???)
Ripple is p2p banking and credit the way that bitcoin is p2p cash.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
Will BTC-E become a ripple XRP gateway?

what would that mean?

They would issue btce-e IOU's on the ripple system.

what would that mean?
That would mean the one can trade on the ripple internal xchange using currencies BTC-E trades (such as LTC) against every other currency for which  there is a gateway to ripple.

What does that mean?

[/troll]

Ripple is both a (scam & premined) currency (XRPs) and a confidence / debt based payment system. It's not going to be used because it's going to collapse when users realize that "1 BTC debt" is not "1 BTC".

I can issue 1 billion bitcoins if I wanted to for example.

what would that mean?

what would that mean?
That would mean the one can trade on the ripple internal xchange using currencies BTC-E trades (such as LTC) against every other currency for which  there is a gateway to ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

what would that mean?

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
https://btc-e.com/news/111

Lower withdrawal fees:

Perfect money USD, EUR - 2.5%

LiqPay USD, RUR - 2%

Privatbank , Ukraine (USD, UAH) - 4%

Okpay USD, RUR - 2.5%

Paymer (webmoney) USD, RUR - 3.5%
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
seriously wtf... does anyone else have an issue typing in the chat window? i've tried 3 different browsers and none work. is the chat blocking specific countries' IPs?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I notice the API Key management section has an option for "withdrawal".

Is there any plan to enable Bitcoin withdrawal via the REST API soon? If this is possible, I can't seem to find it in the REST API docs. This would be a super useful and allow me to, for example, build an app to send payments directly from my BTC-E account without having to transfer to a separate wallet provider.
legendary
Liqpay withdraw USD fee - 2%
legendary
https://btc-e.com/news/110

Dear participants of the exchange BTC-e.com

In view of the minimal volume of currencies pairs RUC/BTC from march 10 trades with them will be closed.

https://btc-e.com/exchange/ruc_btc RUC/BTC

Withdrawal RUC in the automatic mode will be available until march 20, 2013.

Yours support btc-e.com
legendary
https://btc-e.com/news/108

Terminal for trading in BTC-E

Developed terminal user: ob1kenobi
Download terminal (windows) - http://files.mail.ru/6BAE5247D60C400782EFB82CA3774C98
Download terminal (linux, mac, android) - http://btc-e.com/btce_trade8.pyw
This program is beta of functional “scelet” - there are just basic functionality for trading. Design improvements and more functions are planned in future versions.

How to launch:
Program is written in Python, if you have it already (on Linux, for example), then just launch the program. Otherwise install Python (I reccomend version 2.7.3), copy the program into Python folder (usually C:\Python27) and double click on program. I am not sure about Macs, but it have to work also.

If you want to see your orders and to test functionality of making orders, then you have to make API key (in Finances), check “info” and “trade”, save the key; then copy key into program.

If you use Windows x64, then message me if API key working, I was tested just on x86.
legendary
Withdraw fee okpay USD - 2.5%
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
legendary
BTC-E is an illegal currency exchange.  Use at your own risk
So, how much does trolling cost nowdays? Vicurex paid for this? How much was the ddos?

DDos was 4 days
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
BTC-E is an illegal currency exchange.  Use at your own risk
So, how much does trolling cost nowdays? Vicurex paid for this? How much was the ddos?
legendary
BTC-E is an illegal currency exchange.  Use at your own risk

Where is the evidence?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
BTC-E is an illegal currency exchange.  Use at your own risk
Pages:
Jump to: