Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 65. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Either there's a problem with your API or for some unknown reason it doesn't allow people to see the full market depth.

I know this as I have active orders which aren't showing up in the API output.

This is annoying and it's causing graphs produced by people like btccharts.com to show incomplete information.

Please send your IP support to add to the white list
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
I've been trying to get a straight answer about deposting USD through Bitinstant but it's like drawing blood from a stone.    From what I can gather, Bitinstant used to have an option to transfer from Gox coupon to BTC-E, but that option is no longer available.   The answer I keep being giving is "use bitinstant".  Infuriating Cheesy

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?    I don't want to transfer BTC to BTC-E, I want to transfer USD that's already sitting at Gox.   Is there actually a way to do this?

Bitinstant, but they are out of reserve at the moment
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I've been trying to get a straight answer about deposting USD through Bitinstant but it's like drawing blood from a stone.    From what I can gather, Bitinstant used to have an option to transfer from Gox coupon to BTC-E, but that option is no longer available.   The answer I keep being giving is "use bitinstant".  Infuriating Cheesy

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?    I don't want to transfer BTC to BTC-E, I want to transfer USD that's already sitting at Gox.   Is there actually a way to do this?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Either there's a problem with your API or for some unknown reason it doesn't allow people to see the full market depth.

I know this as I have active orders which aren't showing up in the API output.

This is annoying and it's causing graphs produced by people like btccharts.com to show incomplete information.
legendary
Down again. Seriously, WTF

We work under the protection of antiddos

Please send your IP support to add to the white list

Now Users: 1033 Guests: 629 Bots: 67
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Down again. Seriously, WTF
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Careful with this exchange!

* Fee for withdrawal is 0.01 BTC.

Not sure if troll or some kind of micro-trader bot.

What are you saying man? It's unfair they charge a fee? Or that the fee is too high?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Careful with this exchange!

* Fee for withdrawal is 0.01 BTC.
donator
Activity: 477
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Problem with TOR is when your dealing with 300+ Btc you have to worry about snooping exit nodes sniffing your passwords. Too risky for me when dealing with over 15K worth of Btc

How could they sniff https?

It's possible for sessions to be hijacked
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
Problem with TOR is when your dealing with 300+ Btc you have to worry about snooping exit nodes sniffing your passwords. Too risky for me when dealing with over 15K worth of Btc

Whoever tunnels through Tor without encrypting, deserves to have their passwords sniffed... IMHO...

-- Smoov
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111

Activity: 31
why does BTC-e ban you with no reason? i got banned for 595m when i just logged in sent message to both support and admin with no replies Sad
legendary
Btc-e works

Please send IP pm support

Users: 954 Guests: 405 Bots: 62
Activity: 26
Apparently support will whitelist your ip. Might not be much consolation if your ip is not static.
donator
Activity: 477
dunno why TOR should hustle BTC-E into sending confirmation emails. anyways, going to give it some more time and see if they get their stuff together.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guys, if you have issues, even with withdrawing, USE TOR.

I know it's annoying, but at least you can get shit done.
Activity: 26
Perhaps btc-e is trying to cause a crash by eroding confidence in their ability to service ltc traders. Imagine if Mt Gox was this unreliable. But then again Gox doesn't leave their patrons in the dark.
This server seriously needs something to be done, I withdrew all my coins from the site due to this constant "downtime"

Site's running incredibly slow when I can access it, and when I am able to it is only for a short time!
Pages:
Jump to: