Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 66. (Read 264892 times)

donator
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
...thinking about moving my coins

would if I could, trying to withdraw btc since yesterday, repeatedly. never received a confirmation email
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Third time in 12 hours. thinking about moving my coins and trading elsewhere. It got better after the server upgrade but is now much worse. I think it's a load issue, but if I am being blocked, fine. Other sites will appreciate my business. I've got thousands of $$$ in play here and being shutout is unacceptable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Cloudfare may be preventing DDOS attacks but they are also preventing people from legitimately using the site. A trading site cannot function if people can't trade.
for me the same; - cannot reach the site Angry

For anyone that can't access the site, install this special Tor Browser. It will hide who you are, and stop BTC-e from blocking you.

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Cloudfare may be preventing DDOS attacks but they are also preventing people from legitimately using the site. A trading site cannot function if people can't trade.
for me the same; - cannot reach the site Angry
Activity: 26
It seems that maybe their anti-ddos service; cloudfare works by preventing anyone from logging on. This was a prevalent problem 2 weeks ago being shut out randomly for hours at a time. For about a week until last night it seemed to work as expected but now twice in 12 hours I am out of the market until who knows when. Cloudfare may be preventing DDOS attacks but they are also preventing people from legitimately using the site. A trading site cannot function if people can't trade.
I can only connect to the site if I use Tor, and even then it updates less reliably due to Tor...
Activity: 428
I sucess to access the website for like 5 min before Im banned by the hosting I guess... Then I changed IP and can also connect for 5 minutes more before to be banned again... I have a dynamic IP so I changed 20 times but become a bit bored about this situation.

Anyone have the same problem than me?

I also made a deposit of 1800 ltc around tonight, no deposited yet so I hope it is due a server problem, I contacted their support and I'm sure they will fix this soon. Anyway this problem of IP banned is a mess...
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
The fee to withdraw bitcoin is 0.01 BTC. That is very high! I would be cautious of this exchange, such high fee acts like a discouragement to withdraw bitcoin.

Maybe they're forcing users to keep BTC on their exchange and then one day they will get "hacked"...

That's less than 50 cents....not exactly extortionate.  Undecided
This site gives me File not found.

And that is it.

They are working on db upgrades
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
This site gives me File not found.

And that is it.
Activity: 412
Having a lot of trouble getting through to btc-e today Sad
Activity: 24
exchange is not available from 2 AM CST, 14 March
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
The fee to withdraw bitcoin is 0.01 BTC. That is very high! I would be cautious of this exchange, such high fee acts like a discouragement to withdraw bitcoin.

Maybe they're forcing users to keep BTC on their exchange and then one day they will get "hacked"...
Activity: 271

down here as well, probably ddos with the LTC events set occur

Activity: 294
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
i tried to withdraw some bitcoins but havent got an confirmation email since the last hour  Huh
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
My IP is blocked also. problems since yesterday evening.
Activity: 361
I actually got issues for hours. Sometimes getting in, but getting locked out quite quickly again. However, what I found interesting is if I do hide my IP, I can get onto the site...without any issues

Not too sure why they would be blocking me.... or you...

A full list of user is chatting away. This seems more than odd...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Site is down right now. Can anyone else get on?  Huh

Been whitelisted, some days are fine others are like today
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
thinking about accepting LTC on my site.
any experiences with EU SEPA withdrawals?
Pages:
Jump to: