Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 17. (Read 44503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 24, 2015, 09:30:59 AM

Unfortunately when I spoke to my friends about bitcoin no one knew it. Even sometimes there are news about bitcoins in various tv shows or news editions there are not people that speak about it. Now I can count 4-5 people that have knowledge about it but that knowledge are very superficial. They know the name and maybe in which way can be produced. That's all. They were amazed when price gone about 1200 us dollar one bitcoin and disappointed when it go back at 250 us dollar. That's all.

Really? Bitcoin already showed in some various tv shows and news there and still not that popular? As far as my knowledge is concern , didn't experience that here in our country. Here , bitcoin knowledge is spread via local forum , blogs and social media. And the output? Well surprisingly many people adopt bitcoin but not the majority of people here especially in provincial areas. If Bitcoin will appear in our news , get ready for our bitcoin sudden rise attack.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 09:19:32 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Unfortunately when I spoke to my friends about bitcoin no one knew it. Even sometimes there are news about bitcoins in various tv shows or news editions there are not people that speak about it. Now I can count 4-5 people that have knowledge about it but that knowledge are very superficial. They know the name and maybe in which way can be produced. That's all. They were amazed when price gone about 1200 us dollar one bitcoin and disappointed when it go back at 250 us dollar. That's all.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 24, 2015, 07:25:15 AM
in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
I live in a country that is not as powerful as the state of USA, RUSSIA, UK, etc.
My country full of simplicity that is INDONESIA Smiley Smiley Smiley

you should try to spread more the info about bitcoin and how it work, to catch their interest tell them that it is money which zero fees

if those that know about it, does not help the other that don't know anything, especially in those country that live under a rock, you can not expect too much

for italy we had one guy(Hostfat) that helped many other to know about bitcoin, he opened thread in various italian forum, tnx to him i discovered bitcoin and i joined this forum
You are lucky you in Italy and have guy Hostfat but in developing countries we have many problems specially Electric city and Internet so many peoples even in big cities cannot join this forum we need to spread this by other ways which are more difficult

not so lucky as we have huge debts to pay even bigger than greece, but we were lucky with hostfast that did a good job in spreading the awareness about bitcoin and now many here know about it, at least this is true for people that are heavily in IT and not too old
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 24, 2015, 12:46:37 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
Face-to-face, no, I don't know any person who use it. I tried to explain how it works the whole thing to a friend, but he didn't wanted to join me Sad
At least I tryed.

They even dont listen if you tell them something about bitcoin, they will try to change the topic
If they try to change the topic, well I think maybe they have known about bitcoin before. Normally a person will be interested with something new that can give profit for him, but for bitcoin most people dont believe it in the end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 23, 2015, 06:35:24 PM
well tour of France would just maximize the bitcoin and maybe speed up the media to talk about it and search about it ,Brazil has no interest till the moment on it,but as long others follow they will follow atleast i hope
Activity: 504
July 23, 2015, 05:42:27 PM
Hi!  Smiley
Face-to-face, no, I don't know any person who use it. I tried to explain how it works the whole thing to a friend, but he didn't wanted to join me Sad
At least I tryed.

They even dont listen if you tell them something about bitcoin, they will try to change the topic
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 23, 2015, 03:45:26 PM
I am from France, many people have heard about it, but not too many are using it. Shops or magazines either. Most shops that I've seen are using it in Paris, which is normal.

Bitcoin still has a long  way to go in my opinion. But we are slowly getting there! Smiley

Any chance you'd be willing to get some bitcoin publicity on the Tour de France? Maybe you could go out on the course and hold a Bitcoin or BTC sign?

I would be great publicity, especially if the currency is widely known in France.
Activity: 506
July 23, 2015, 03:44:41 PM
I am from France, many people have heard about it, but not too many are using it. Shops or magazines either. Most shops that I've seen are using it in Paris, which is normal.

Bitcoin still has a long  way to go in my opinion. But we are slowly getting there! Smiley

Bitcoin is still new for my opinion it requires much time to be promoted much more in the internet in the markets and everywhere we want to see bitcoin as a payment method (live).
And advertisement should be huge more.

Yes it is still new in many countries especially in Asian countries where people have never heard about the bitcoins, so it is necessary that should given kind attention and the promotion in the best possible way to create the awareness level among the society.
Activity: 812
July 23, 2015, 03:34:07 PM
in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
I live in a country that is not as powerful as the state of USA, RUSSIA, UK, etc.

you should try to spread more the info about bitcoin and how it work, to catch their interest tell them that it is money which zero fees

if those that know about it, does not help the other that don't know anything, especially in those country that live under a rock, you can not expect too much

for italy we had one guy(Hostfat) that helped many other to know about bitcoin, he opened thread in various italian forum, tnx to him i discovered bitcoin and i joined this forum
You are lucky you in Italy and have guy Hostfat but in developing countries we have many problems specially Electric city and Internet so many peoples even in big cities cannot join this forum we need to spread this by other ways which are more difficult
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 23, 2015, 01:28:41 PM

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 23, 2015, 01:00:59 PM
Hi!  Smiley

the bitcoin awareness in my country is nearly none existent. so i guess it need a lot of work to do to get everybody involved
In contrast to my country, they are still afraid to formalize its like a virtual currency like bitcoin. they may fear ntar many do not pay taxes

btw you are a citizen where?
Bitcoin is not virtual money, they can say that bitcoin is virtual money because they can touch it or even see it with their hands. But bitcoin is a true money but only a digital money, so its up to you whether you accept it or not.
I think virtual money with digital money there is little difference Cheesy
Activity: 994
July 23, 2015, 11:33:14 AM

Bitcoin is still new for my opinion it requires much time to be promoted much more in the internet in the markets and everywhere we want to see bitcoin as a payment method (live).
And advertisement should be huge more.
Activity: 546
July 23, 2015, 11:26:04 AM
Hi!  Smiley

the bitcoin awareness in my country is nearly none existent. so i guess it need a lot of work to do to get everybody involved

Same in my country, very few people have heard about the bitcoins but never used it, I believe that bitcoin needs a promotion at a very high level, for eg If Angelina Jolie promotes bitcoin then it can influence many people as people follow and trust film stars very easily..just a thought.. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 23, 2015, 11:19:16 AM
Hi!  Smiley

In contrast to my country, they are still afraid to formalize its like a virtual currency like bitcoin. they may fear ntar many do not pay taxes

Bitcoin is not virtual money, they can say that bitcoin is virtual money because they can touch it or even see it with their hands. But bitcoin is a true money but only a digital money, so its up to you whether you accept it or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 10:03:59 AM

So have you visited those shops then? In my city, there is still no any shop that accept bitcoin, since my government don't legalize it yet.

I thought it's some english speaking country, I want to learn better english and then move out...
What do you think about the US? Is it good to go here with more BTC that fiat?
You could go anywhere you want as long as that country has legalized bitcoin.

Yes of cours I did!  Smiley I don't live in Paris though, so the last time I visited, a shop that accepts Bitcoin was on my to visit list.

Next time I will go back to Paris I must visit a Bitcoin ATM!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 23, 2015, 09:47:07 AM
Hi!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 23, 2015, 09:39:43 AM
Hi!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2015, 09:00:09 AM
Hi!  Smiley
At least I tryed.

What country are you in?  Normally you would find someone.

Might try going to tech places, at tech places rate of those who know go up a lot.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Wizard
July 23, 2015, 08:56:25 AM
Hi!  Smiley
At least I tryed.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 23, 2015, 08:43:56 AM

So have you visited those shops then? In my city, there is still no any shop that accept bitcoin, since my government don't legalize it yet.

I thought it's some english speaking country, I want to learn better english and then move out...
What do you think about the US? Is it good to go here with more BTC that fiat?
You could go anywhere you want as long as that country has legalized bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: