Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 18. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 23, 2015, 07:40:53 AM
bitcoin in my country may not legalitas payment but many people always start pay with bitcoin Cheesy

What is your country? I want to know more about your country, if it's good or not.. I have a bunch of BTC and I want to move to any country where I can freely pay with my BTC Smiley

by looking at his posts history and since he has been active in the Bahasa Indonesia board i think he could be Indonesian.

I thought it's some english speaking country, I want to learn better english and then move out...
What do you think about the US? Is it good to go here with more BTC that fiat?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 07:39:00 AM
I am from France, many people have heard about it, but not too many are using it. Shops or magazines either. Most shops that I've seen are using it in Paris, which is normal.

Bitcoin still has a long  way to go in my opinion. But we are slowly getting there! Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 23, 2015, 07:34:30 AM
Lots of people in my region know about bitcoin and its spheres of usage. That's already too much time passed since it was introduced online. So i believe there is no place in the world left where people don't know what Bitcoin is Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 23, 2015, 07:29:02 AM
bitcoin in my country may not legalitas payment but many people always start pay with bitcoin Cheesy

What is your country? I want to know more about your country, if it's good or not.. I have a bunch of BTC and I want to move to any country where I can freely pay with my BTC Smiley

by looking at his posts history and since he has been active in the Bahasa Indonesia board i think he could be Indonesian.
Activity: 518
July 23, 2015, 07:23:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 23, 2015, 06:59:23 AM
In our country ,We are just waiting for our Central Bank to give a statement or notes about Bitcoin , the use , risk , advantage and anything about it. If this happens Im sure some of economist here will give a statement too then it will broadcast by media resulting to much more bitcoin awareness here in country.
Activity: 560
July 23, 2015, 06:58:05 AM
thats why bitcoin inst everywhere at the moment the fees we paid with fiat we dont pay with bitcoins,soo the government accept it they will try to regulate it and put a fee on it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 23, 2015, 06:34:59 AM
in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
I live in a country that is not as powerful as the state of USA, RUSSIA, UK, etc.
My country full of simplicity that is INDONESIA Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 23, 2015, 06:29:18 AM
in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat
July 23, 2015, 03:33:46 AM
The United States.  One of the most advanced countries that only 5 percent of citizens have any idea what it is.
Activity: 193
July 23, 2015, 02:27:21 AM
Activity: 506
July 22, 2015, 10:37:04 PM
i didnt know that already one country allowed bitcoin legalized sounds the way to be follow by all the remaining countries japan is the first one there is any other running into the legalize bitcoin ?

Are you still in 2012 or do you mean something else when you say legalized?

BTC is not forbidden in all countries except few, and most of them have laws of legal statements about BTC and BTC usage

i know that bitcoin at some countries ,are allowed to be traded and there is a huge that doesnt wanna know about it,soo if the bitcoins is allowed and accepted into one country is like heaven,those country hasnt a regulation about it ,US has i remember someone post it must be declared and follow some rules ,europe as i know havent say a yes or a no about it soo if there is already a country that said yes and regulated is amazing ,and a question of time to achieve others countries

It would be great if more and more countries starts accepting bitcoins especially the asian countries where the population is huge. Even if the half of the population from asian countries starts using bitcoins it can make a big difference.
But its not spreading in Asia as its want to spread because here Governments rules are not flexible like in Europe I think currently 5% to 7% Asians know what is bitcoin which is really bad

That is the worst part for the asian countries. And the Government have played a major role in spreading negative news related to bitcoins. As the Government of asian countries is very corrupted and they know if people start using bitcoins, it would be end of their corrupted activities.
July 22, 2015, 09:27:08 PM
well community of bitcoin should be around 5% of the internet users ,pretty sure slowly we will enter in others countries maybe europe becomes the next,because the crisis on it may be the way to avoid huge problems like GREECE has
Activity: 812
July 22, 2015, 08:55:15 PM
i didnt know that already one country allowed bitcoin legalized sounds the way to be follow by all the remaining countries japan is the first one there is any other running into the legalize bitcoin ?

BTC is not forbidden in all countries except few, and most of them have laws of legal statements about BTC and BTC usage

i know that bitcoin at some countries ,are allowed to be traded and there is a huge that doesnt wanna know about it,soo if the bitcoins is allowed and accepted into one country is like heaven,those country hasnt a regulation about it ,US has i remember someone post it must be declared and follow some rules ,europe as i know havent say a yes or a no about it soo if there is already a country that said yes and regulated is amazing ,and a question of time to achieve others countries

It would be great if more and more countries starts accepting bitcoins especially the asian countries where the population is huge. Even if the half of the population from asian countries starts using bitcoins it can make a big difference.
But its not spreading in Asia as its want to spread because here Governments rules are not flexible like in Europe I think currently 5% to 7% Asians know what is bitcoin which is really bad
Activity: 546
July 22, 2015, 08:23:59 PM

July 22, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

July 22, 2015, 05:18:50 PM
Well you need to read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country There are many countries that have legalized bitcoin in this world.

1. United States
2. China/UK
3. UK/China
4. Canada
5. ? ? ?

I'd like to say that spot is taken by Indonesia. so let's agree to disagree. Cool
How about other European countries such as the Netherlands? There are many bitcoin-related shops and stores there. You could also live in there with some cash and the rest, bitcoins. Netherlands could possibly be in the 5th place.

Wait, what does that ranking mean? Number of users or the development of bitcoin?
Yeah Europe is the best place in bitcoin development, I guess there are many more bitcoin-related business than other place in the world. But seems number of users are still less than those countries.
Now competition is very tough for fifth place I just check few sites and now thinking Netherlands is best country for this position because they are doing too much for this
Activity: 994
July 22, 2015, 05:07:15 PM
Well you need to read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country There are many countries that have legalized bitcoin in this world.

1. United States
2. China/UK
3. UK/China
4. Canada
5. ? ? ?

I'd like to say that spot is taken by Indonesia. so let's agree to disagree. Cool
How about other European countries such as the Netherlands? There are many bitcoin-related shops and stores there. You could also live in there with some cash and the rest, bitcoins. Netherlands could possibly be in the 5th place.

Wait, what does that ranking mean? Number of users or the development of bitcoin?
Yeah Europe is the best place in bitcoin development, I guess there are many more bitcoin-related business than other place in the world. But seems number of users are still less than those countries.

As the dothebeats Netherlands should be in the 5th place
The Netherlands' biggest food delivery network now accepts bitcoin
Its an old post http://www.coindesk.com/netherlands-food-delivery-network-bitcoin/
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 22, 2015, 10:43:55 AM
No,  Bitcoin is not so much developed in India.
I think that the people don't take interest in this and because in my country the Internet services are poor and costly so who will download a 40gb block chain. Lol
We need basic structure and its taking too much time to develop just because of this we are not growing as we need to grow first of all stop these bullshit corrupt system then do all things
Necessarily we only need more people who will use bitcoin and a fast internet connection, we don't need a structure to develop bitcoin in our country, just need more people and have an organization that support bitcoin in their country.
July 22, 2015, 08:58:13 AM
No,  Bitcoin is not so much developed in India.
I think that the people don't take interest in this and because in my country the Internet services are poor and costly so who will download a 40gb block chain. Lol
We need basic structure and its taking too much time to develop just because of this we are not growing as we need to grow first of all stop these bullshit corrupt system then do all things
Pages:
Jump to: