Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 21. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 19, 2015, 02:52:43 AM
hahaha you're right, bitcoin is very helpful for the economy in Indonesia, as the world knows Indonesia is not the developed countries, so bitcoin is very helpful for the people of Indonesia, especially for myself, I have 3 years working in bitcoin, and bitcoin can pay for my college costs ,

haha

Why do you think bitcoin is very helpful for economy in Indonesia? Yeah bitcoin has helped us, Indonesian people, but not Indonesia yet. Its still hard to recommend bitcoin, especially our family. Anyway its good to hear you can pay your college cost with bitcoin (I guess what you mean is fiat that be converted from your bitcoin). Good luck.

I mean it, yeah thank you,
yes bitcoin help and some communities in Indonesia,
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 19, 2015, 01:20:26 AM
hahaha you're right, bitcoin is very helpful for the economy in Indonesia, as the world knows Indonesia is not the developed countries, so bitcoin is very helpful for the people of Indonesia, especially for myself, I have 3 years working in bitcoin, and bitcoin can pay for my college costs ,

haha

Why do you think bitcoin is very helpful for economy in Indonesia? Yeah bitcoin has helped us, Indonesian people, but not Indonesia yet. Its still hard to recommend bitcoin, especially our family. Anyway its good to hear you can pay your college cost with bitcoin (I guess what you mean is fiat that be converted from your bitcoin). Good luck.
July 18, 2015, 10:01:25 PM
in my country I believe more than 70% of the people here not know Bitcoin and most of the time, they only heard the bad news, so they scared to use it.

where do you live bro ?
is there initiators in your country ?
as in my country there is oscar darmawan, he was very influential to the course of bitcoin in Indonesia,
owner of vip.bitcoin.co.id
and originator of the ATM bitcoin in Indonesia
July 18, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
in my country Indonesia,
many are using bitcoin, many bitcoin group in Indonesia, possibly up to tens of thousands of members,
there is even an ATM bitcoin in bali, amazing is not it?

amazing. of course.
because, exchange bitcoins in indonesia (vip.bitcoin.co.id) has more than 64295 members
with daily trading around 100-200 btc
Yes its amazing because your country support bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can help greatly the economy of the indonesia, and its a great to hear that your country have an ATM bitcoin, from having that you won't need an internet connection or to sell your coins so that you can exchange it into fiat money.

haha
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 08:12:26 PM
in my country I believe more than 70% of the people here not know Bitcoin and most of the time, they only heard the bad news, so they scared to use it.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
July 18, 2015, 06:02:05 PM
i just hope the government support legalizing bitcoin

what country do you live?, because in some bitcoin is already vastly legalized, in a few countries is banned, like india thailand/taiwan ecc...

It is NOT, and never was, banned in Thailand.
All that happened was a risk-averse exchange here that closed up after a negative comment from a functionary in a government bank.

well you're wrong, or wiki is wrong, or they changed the rule since you quoted one of my very old msg on purpose for sig campaign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country#Thailand

Yes, the wiki is wrong. The 'preliminary ruling' was something along the lines of a statemenmt that since there were no laws covering bitcoin it might be illegal.

I live in Thailand and I was here during the incident referred to. Only one business took any notice of that statement by the bank.

In fact, I'm told (unverified tho) that bank does not even have the power to ban bitcoin.

As to dredging up an old message, I don't consider last month to be very old.

edit: I made a subreddit for bitcoin in Thailand and the owner of the business in question came on to discuss this. An argument resulted between him and Goat (me standing sheepishly to the side). Believe whom you choose:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinThailand/comments/2ysqmh/exchanges/

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 18, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

what country do you live?, because in some bitcoin is already vastly legalized, in a few countries is banned, like india thailand/taiwan ecc...

All that happened was a risk-averse exchange here that closed up after a negative comment from a functionary in a government bank.

well you're wrong, or wiki is wrong, or they changed the rule since you quoted one of my very old msg on purpose for sig campaign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country#Thailand
Activity: 994
July 18, 2015, 03:19:48 PM
I think most of the countries the bitcoin is so popular.
But i think in some countries i forgot the source i have read it is not popular.
Even though it is marked as ilegal.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
July 18, 2015, 03:15:05 PM

Activity: 249
July 18, 2015, 02:35:39 PM
here there are several places where you can spend your coins. you can buy pizza if you wish coffee clothes and so on. i would also like to see a supermarket accept bitcoin. that would be good
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 18, 2015, 12:27:03 PM
in my country Indonesia,
many are using bitcoin, many bitcoin group in Indonesia, possibly up to tens of thousands of members,

amazing. of course.
because, exchange bitcoins in indonesia (vip.bitcoin.co.id) has more than 64295 members
Yes its amazing because your country support bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can help greatly the economy of the indonesia, and its a great to hear that your country have an ATM bitcoin, from having that you won't need an internet connection or to sell your coins so that you can exchange it into fiat money.
Yeah its great, there are 3 bitcoin ATMs in Indonesia, 2 in Bali and 1 in Jakarta http://coinatmradar.com/country/100/bitcoin-atm-indonesia/
I hope with that ATM, will attract other people in Indonesia to get information about bitcoin and be interested to try using it.
Activity: 344
July 18, 2015, 09:13:26 AM
It would be nice if someone states something about his/her country, to the name the country, too, in order to get an imagination what's going on about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in the particular countries Wink
Its good idea but most of members don't like to talk about their own country just few from American and European continent like to talk but mostly want to be here as anonymous

Yeah no one wants to disclose their identity here and I think that's much better. So it is better not to disclose the name of the country where you belong to and yes talking about my country people have started to know about the bitcoins but still it will take a long time for the adoption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 18, 2015, 07:54:52 AM
in my country Indonesia,

amazing. of course.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
July 18, 2015, 05:12:40 AM
in my country Indonesia,

amazing. of course.
Activity: 812
July 18, 2015, 04:59:37 AM
It would be nice if someone states something about his/her country, to the name the country, too, in order to get an imagination what's going on about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in the particular countries Wink
Its good idea but most of members don't like to talk about their own country just few from American and European continent like to talk but mostly want to be here as anonymous
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
July 18, 2015, 04:55:51 AM
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 17, 2015, 08:31:58 PM
I am a Canadian. Canada is the second largest BTC user base in the world. Also our Government is progressively easing regulation, opening the doors to development. Canadians like innovation and development in emerging industries. The government knows this and works with that. BTC is looking good in Canada.

how you know, if canada the second largest btc user in thee world ?
and who is the first ?
Cheesy

I believe USA is the first. Bitcoin gets mentioned in their news very often, raising people's awareness of bitcoin.

I don't think Canada is the second, tho. that award should go to the Chinese.
July 17, 2015, 08:28:35 PM
I am a Canadian. Canada is the second largest BTC user base in the world. Also our Government is progressively easing regulation, opening the doors to development. Canadians like innovation and development in emerging industries. The government knows this and works with that. BTC is looking good in Canada.

how you know, if canada the second largest btc user in thee world ?
and who is the first ?
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
July 17, 2015, 08:22:31 PM
July 17, 2015, 08:02:55 PM
in my country Indonesia,
Pages:
Jump to: