Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 43. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Now very good prices for investment, especially for those who did not make it last year, now the price of coins as they were in 2017, use this chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
As of the moment based on market situation, I think bitcoin is still on the recovery phase. Based on its value right now, it still instable and I think it still looking for its lowest possible value. Buying bitcoin right now in a lower price might be a good decision because anytime its value pump up, it will be an instant profit.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
It’s a pity to tell you that Bitcoin hasn’t returned yet, but you can rest assured that Bitcoin will definitely recover, but it takes time to wait patiently. Now the cryptocurrency market is cheap, which is very suitable for us to invest, invest and hold for a long time. Waiting for the arrival of the bull market, you will harvest huge
Activity: 154
I thing Btc has just arrived. Give some time to get stable then go for it.
Activity: 26
When something come back there will be lots of opportunities.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe the game is on.
Activity: 15
yes. this will be the next increase of bitcoin
Activity: 145
Today the situation on the market is better than yesterday.  I think if you buy coins now, then in a few months you will make a profit.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
The third time BTC price reached 6000$ price zone, and we hope this is a strong resistance level and the price will bounce back soon. Look at Stock market and waiting for a positive signal.
Activity: 700
The price for bitcoin is now good and you can start investing again in a crypto currency, only you need to remember about the risks and do not invest the all amount in one moment.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
In my own opinion I would say the price has not recovered but its looking for the best position to do that. Many critics are coming up and many hope restoring are flying in the wind but in the end I believe the best would always occur as crypto has come to stay and nothing can stop it...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
many times BTC go back. but again btc back to 6k. I no longer believe in BTC will return to 20k $. maybe 3 more years
Anytime you can Invest in Bitcoin because even the market price is not good or have dumping bitcoin will remain best to invest. Also whether BTC goes dow is value or goes up its still good to invest to it, because this coin have highest value to all. Also it will remain back again and again so anytime you can invest to it. And you invest in Bitcoin surely your investment is very safe and secured, so i think invest to it dont wait for the perfect time because its wasting of time, just do it now.
Activity: 28
many times BTC go back. but again btc back to 6k. I no longer believe in BTC will return to 20k $. maybe 3 more years
Activity: 420
I suggest not to be too hasty in investing even though the price of coins has decreased very far, if you look at the falling prices it will make a lot of people buy but maybe the price will continue to decline, so be more careful in buying coins
Activity: 63
It is really a great news that Btc is back. This turnover may be the sign of the market turnover. Let's see what surprise is waiting for us. I wish the market will come back soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
No, in the next six months due to the instability in the relations of the world powers is unlikely to have to expect a rapid growth of Bitcoin.
You are right. BTC is indeed likely to fall, but I think the current price can already start to open positions. We need to hold BTC for a long time, this time is more than 1-2 years.
Activity: 31
I personally think that BTC will become its normal trend in near future. So I think it is good time to invest for BTC at this moment. because BTC price is low now compare to last few months
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin is into another dip and the price is very cheap so it provide you the best option to invest at this point of time. There are predictions that Bitcoin will go past its previous all time high at the end of this year.
So hope for the best and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I think it's an investment opportunity now. It's very similar to the bull season of the past years. Btc is very high in dominance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For me it was a good investment to buy Bitcoin at a price of 7000 USD. The price of bitcoin will be up to 15,000 USD by the end of the year thanks to the positive news. Do not wait to invest in the cryptocurrency sector.

I hope, it can really happen, and Bitcoin's price will hit 15 thousand close to the end of 2018. It is better to buy this cryptocurrency now - the prices are reasonable, and you will not spend really a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: