Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 44. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think following the market is a very good idea. If the improvement is still going, then we can be sure that the market is getting stabled. Again, if you don't want to take risk,then you can easily sell them and make profit.
Activity: 28
At present BTC prices are down, you should sell 70% and retain 30% for later sale. Maybe by the end of 2018 the price of BTC doubles, you can unfortunately sell 100%.
Activity: 246
While the market has not yet recovered it's a good time to buy BTC and hold coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 67
As practice shows, it is profitable to buy bikoin in the market downturn. And then for this fallen s price to buy even more fallen in cecene altcoyins

I think that it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin, I do not think that bitcoin price is going to fell down anymore, because its price is already trading low and therefore we can now only expect the price to increase instead of decreasing anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has not yet fully recovered, but in the near future it will let everyone know. Soon the SEC will allow ETF trading and the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Yes, btc is back, and for me it's time to invest, but you need to be smart in every decision you need to make to be successful. Owners are now happy, because the price of btc is back, and I think that the fall is over and allows you to wait for the forthcoming price of cryptography.
Activity: 107
No, in the next six months due to the instability in the relations of the world powers is unlikely to have to expect a rapid growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
if you really thing this price is dip, yes tou should buy and hodl and sell after getting  profit, just remember to spend money you afford to lose
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is the ideal level to get right now. Maybe the decline may take a little longer but I think it's a good decision to buy it at 6000-6500$.
Activity: 74
The price of bitcoin fell sharply in the past two days, and it also drove a lot of cryptocurrency prices to fall. At this time, I think it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. As an investment, we must make a low buy and sell high.
  BTC changes well in price and this is the first thing that distinguishes it from all other digital currencies. But how to lower the price to $ 5,500 - I do not know)))

maybe  you'll see 5500 more for bitcoin, then I'll buy more bitcoin and ethereum. But by the end of the year there will be a big growth
copper member
Activity: 322
it is always good time to buy when prices are down, for btc it is best time to buy as i think market will rise soon and may be you will not get this opportunity again.
Activity: 32
IMO I am putting as much Fiat into crypto as i can at the moment.  Nothing like a bear market to help us who aren't millionaires yet get our money into this system!~
copper member
Activity: 107
Yes, now is a good time to invest in btc. I think it will keep going up. I think it will come out with more inaccessible values ​​in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
As practice shows, it is profitable to buy bikoin in the market downturn. And then for this fallen s price to buy even more fallen in cecene altcoyins

Of course, this is correct and I'm generally confident that you need to buy a crypto currency and you need to do it all the time, when there is an opportunity and most importantly of course this is what is now hard for people to understand in general, when down and when up?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The price of bitcoin fell sharply in the past two days, and it also drove a lot of cryptocurrency prices to fall. At this time, I think it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. As an investment, we must make a low buy and sell high.
  BTC changes well in price and this is the first thing that distinguishes it from all other digital currencies. But how to lower the price to $ 5,500 - I do not know)))
Activity: 28
Activity: 81
Warren Buffet says if you are going to make an investment, do it while the price is falling. I guess I will invest based on that.
Activity: 294
Now is a great time to buy tokens. Buy tokens from the top 100. I bought $ 1000 for tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
This month is a good time to invest in BTC, because the price is cheap, you know. But do everything with careful calculations so you don't lose later.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Personally, I will suggest that it is a very good time for you to buy as much bitcoin as you want if you desire to have the coin in your portfolio. Though the price is still fluctuating but I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover and the price will also rise.
Pages:
Jump to: