Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 45. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
bitcoin continues to lose in value. and I would not invest in bitcoin now. because I think that in the future bitcoin will be cheaper.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
As btc is back. I hope there will be a chance for good invest.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Well its a good news. Before you do some invest please analyse the market.
Activity: 154
Btc will always be the best option to invest. You should go for that.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin just as quickly returned as again disappeared. Unfortunately, central banks and the government have a very big influence. Crypto currency can not be fully decentralized because the presence of such a crypto currency will undermine the authority of the government.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
maybe you should wait longer if you want to buy btc, because now btc is experiencing a very drastic price decline, and has not shown signs of going up or will experience a recovery, whether it will be when the current situation will take place, maybe This very drastic price reduction is the impact of the bear market that is still happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

Perhaps now is the most profitable moment to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. It is likely that the current price is the lowest mark.
Activity: 322
For me it is good time to invest if you are planning to do a long term investment. Buy low and sell high for profit. Anf don't invest that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yes it is always the best time to invest in BTC especially right now seeing that bitcoin market price had already making a huge market price downfall. In order to get a potential profit investing on bitcoin with a cheaper market price is an ideal and this does not only apply to bitcoin instead it is for all crypto in the market.
Activity: 169
Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply in this year's market. As the price of bitcoin falls, the price of many cryptocurrencies continues to fall. So I think we are very suitable for investment at this time. Because the encryption is very low now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Yes, now is a good time to invest in btc.   The price of btc is now not high.  And in the future it will only grow.

If somebody does not have Bitcoin yet, now this is the perfect time to invest in the cryptocurrency. I have a feeling that a bull run is closer and closer. Holding all of my cryptos, I am waiting for it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
As practice shows, it is profitable to buy bikoin in the market downturn. And then for this fallen s price to buy even more fallen in cecene altcoyins
Activity: 1344
I think it's worth buying right now it's very unlikely that bitcoin will fall even lower. A couple of dollars in the price we will not play a role. Would be free money, I would not hesitate to buy.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
It is constantly creating a buying opportunity for the price btc. Even if we can evaluate these opportunities every time, we have already doubled the numbers. But unfortunately, we lose every time we wait for more people to rise.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
For me it was a good investment to buy Bitcoin at a price of 7000 USD. The price of bitcoin will be up to 15,000 USD by the end of the year thanks to the positive news. Do not wait to invest in the cryptocurrency sector.
Activity: 168
Yes, now it is worth investing in BTC until the price has grown even more.  By the end of the year, the price will grow even more.
Activity: 114
I think we should wait. because I'm not sure the market has stopped falling. the price of bitcoin is cheap and now is a good time to buy it.
Activity: 87
BTC already reached the amount which it can reach, I do not think that it is that rewarding to have bitcoin now, it will last, but you won't be making anything out of it. It will just be the general currency within the crypto world, and it will stay the same. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 120
I think in a month there will be a very good growth. That year was like what's happening .
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Just wait for a little while when the ETF FOMO is over. Investing bitcoin now is a bad time. Better wait for the current flow to go calm and that is the time for a buy in opportunity. I believed when the FOMO is over, bitcoin will go below its price as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: