Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 49. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This might be start of a bull run this year. Hence, investing at this point would yield to huge profit. As the market value of Bitcoin is rising, same thing will happen with the profit. Avoid selling already but continue holding. Still expect for backdrops for the following days but take it as an opportunity to invest.

Cheers!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that you should not listen to other people's advice for one simple reason. Nobody knows where the bottom is. Nobody will give you a signal that the price will not lower lower ... The market of crypto is a risk. And only you can make a decision.
Activity: 16
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
no
Activity: 82
I suppose that we will see the good growth in the end of the year. So, it is good time to invest right now.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
I think that to wait for the best moment is pointless because the prices are a slight change of course will not affect your portfolio if you wish buy it as soon as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Of course, I believe in a bright future and opportunities. Bitcoin as last year from October and December can reach its heights. If the ETF is accepted in September and the big investor gets called, then everything can happen earlier. But it comes now or not to decide for each person in his own abilities for someone nowadays the bottom of bitcoin and who is waiting for another fall to buy.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I don't think so. It's a good time to invest in bitcoin when it cost $ 5,000 and now you can also buy it, but you can't expect a short term. If you buy now only for a long time.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin has reported  by the expert will continue to rise as all the signal is pointing to the end of  bearish market. As bitcoin grows, one must continue to buy bitcoin to take advantage of upward movement of prices!
Activity: 89
I think that now it is possible and necessary to buy Bitcoin, as the market is on a long correction and in the near future should go up.
Activity: 90
in my opinion, Bitcoin will soon begin to show good growth . now the price is acceptable for investment
Activity: 84
sure, I also think this is a superb time to invest. From the recent time i have found that the fee of bitcoin has progressedfrom the encryption market. I suppose the encryption market must be approximately to recover. if you need to make investments, I advise you should do it as quickly as viable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Everyone wants to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price. But that's probably the hardest thing to do.
For now, maybe Bitcoin will be in the 9k range before it gets corrected again. So maybe wait after buy will be better than waiting to buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Depending on what you will buy. Usually the uptrend will start from Bitcoin. And if you want to buy Bitcoin with fiat money, then the sooner it might get better. But if you want to buy Altcoins, maybe you should wait for the market first. When Bitcoin is pumped, some people exchange altcoin into Bitcoin, and that will make the Altcoin situation does not change much. So maybe you should wait and see the global market situation first.
Activity: 94
The price of BTC has fallen again and it is again a good time to buy coins.  Most likely in the future the price will only grow.
Activity: 98
Current Indication shows that this is the right time to invest before it prices go high. Good sign for the future stability of the BTC market. A market is improving it means development is going on. Influence of BTC is now rising among the people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think each one of us thought BTC will permanently stable at lower prices but as we can saw the market chart it's slowly recovering in current price and begin to start a great bounceback. Yes, still prices is unpredictable but in my analysis this will be the right time to invest on BTC because the volume and expertise thought it is the right time to involve in such investment to earn bigger profit immediately. So yes, its the best time to invest
Activity: 403
That's right, Bitcoin is now rising again but it's not too high, I can say this is the right time you buy more bitcoin, before the price gets higher, I'm afraid if you delay your investment, you can't buy bitcoin because the price is too high and what's worse, you will only be a spectator when the bull market returns this year.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
I would wait a little longer, maybe the price will drop even more and then when the price rises again you will be able to get more profit.
Honestly, this is totally a wrong advice buddy because the cryptocurrency market can not experience another dump in price this year as that of the last market blood bath/correction and you ask me I will tell that the best time to buy low now are today and during the Christmas holiday cause the current dump in price was caused by the McDonald's coin.
Activity: 25
Since many have recommended whether to invest or not, I can give you some rules that will be very useful to you: Rule #1: If something bad happens to you, it's YOUR fault. Seriously, take this rule to heart and let it guide every action you take. Rule #2: Spend 2 hours a day research all the ways you can lose your coins, and read every lost coins post you can find. Rule #3: Don't invest more than you'd take with you on a weekend to Vegas. Rule #4: Trust Noone. Rule #5: Don't mess around, get a Ledger Nano S. Rule 6: Find as many more rules as you can and follow them. In about 6 months, after you have thoroughly researched Crypto, spend some money. Good luck!
Activity: 25
If you want to but this is very good time to buy..buy and hold for few years you will not be disappointed..more positive news to come I think
Pages:
Jump to: