Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 74. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It seems to me that at the time of writing this topic Bitcoin has reached its bottom. He repeated this once again in June, but nevertheless below its price has not fallen, so for this price Bitcoin can be safely bought.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
I still keep the bulk of my deposit in USDT. But it seems that the situation in the market is improving slightly, it will soon be possible to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitcoin really on the move but i think we need to wait a little before go all in or just start accumulation to buy smaller amount day by day or at weekly basis depend on amount required to hold for future . Bitcoin markets still need more time to be stable .
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
I believe btc will come back. And right now is the sign and the sound is good for that to come true. In fact, bitcoin has remained at the 6k threshold for about 2 weeks before extending the current ~ 6k9 value. This explains that, FuDs, SEC and hacker information has sank completely.
Activity: 20
I think you'll see people who got hurt because they invested in December/Jan selling when they think this little peak is about to end. So soon as the numbers start indicating a sell off it'll come straight back down again.
Activity: 135
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

"The good news when bitcoin comes back will make people more inclined to invest bitcoin, but I think it still needs to wait some time to make sure the value of bitcoin is stable before starting to invest. Following the market is the best way for it.
"
Activity: 101
The market is slowly improving. I don't think there are any obvious signs of improvement in the short term, but patience is what we need.
Activity: 162
Bitcoin still hasn't returned. But the current market is indeed very suitable for investment, although the current encryption market price is very low, but our investment costs will be very low.
Activity: 126
If you compare bitcoin to a person, I think it is still a child now, it still has a long way to go, and in its field it will grow into a very good project.
As an investment, I think he is very worth investing.
Activity: 12
Yes it is good  time to invest because they rise their price quickly at this stage
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I wonder why a lot of people think it is a good time to invest when the price is up, it's clearly better to buy when the price is down, if you buy when it's already up then you are risking yourself losing money in short term because of the correction later. You can buy it right now if you plan to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
my advice to you will invest when you know that the BTC's lowest value. because we know that BTC will increase during the month of Augus so you have to wait for you to know when the BTC will increase. You should always be in the market to know more about the value of each token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
if you want to invest in now. ?
so please wait for the BTC to lower the amount before you invest because we know that this September is the start of the rise of the BTC. That's where you invest more and more money
Activity: 31
It is a good time to invest. The price hasn't moved up much since the last dip, just a couple of hundred dollars at best and now it looks like the price is just tethering in the same position for the past couple of days. This makes it the perfect time to buy bitcoin before the prices start recovering again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
they are saying institutional money has started to come in, so bitcoin should see a rise you figure from these bottoms.
Activity: 196
I think before the good growth there will be another price drop.  And then I advise you to buy coins immediately.  Now I advise you just to wait.
Activity: 162
No if it’s gaining then obviously not the finest time to buy, I would suggest you to HODL. If you still wanna invest and buy you might wanna go for unique projects and ICOs specially they are cheaper than Alts. Go for projects that are already established and targeting real markets like Liven, LA Token and Propy. I personally like these type of projects which already have an established plan and a transparent set of ideas that makes you feel comfortable as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is good to buy btc since the price of bitcoin as of now is low and the price movement of bitcoin is beginning to grow. It is good to buy also some altcoins not just btc, because when bitcoin price goes high, so as the altcoins price going up.
Activity: 82
BTC is right going to be back. The price of the BTC is starting to increase every day. We realize that sometimes, It will drop likely the other cryptocurrencies. but, the graphic shows that the progress is very good compared to the early months of this year. I'm sure that this is the right time to buy the BTC and hold it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
What do you mean by back? you can express your opinion but can you more explain in detail what you mean, so far I think bitcoin still has not given any signs of a hike if you mean back to a high price, do not get hooked with trapbull that even worsen the dump and make panic the new holder.
Pages:
Jump to: