Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 78. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
yes bitcoin made a comeback. it rises again and this is a very good development for us. the market is improving. It means more money.
Activity: 69
I haven't got a clear answer to the question of whether Bitcoin is back. However, as a good investor i am making a piece-by-piece purchase on the decline. I still have a some  money in my bag and i can buy Bitcoin again if there is a further decline in Bitcoin price.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Too often waiting without entry,sometimes it is a lot of miss the good moments,be brave to enter and don't forget technical analysis,there really is not too late to make an investment but when you ask too many questions it will increasingly make you old refrain without daring to start.
Activity: 199
the price of bitcoin is very low and I think that now is a good time to invest in it, and I think that the market decline has also stopped. now we should expect an increase in prices.
Activity: 171
Most likely the price above 7000$ will be only in 2-3 weeks. And now the price will be around 6500$.
Activity: 125
I think this is a good time to invest. If you want to invest in the encryption market, you shouldn’t hesitate. You should make up your mind when investing. The encryption market has started to pick up and continues to rise.
Activity: 69
I hope that by this time you have already decided to buy Bitcoin because now it is worth keeping it for at least a few months...
Activity: 238
The price of bitcoin right now keeps falling down, and this is the time we can literally get bitcoin a lot. Some says that we have no summer bull run. But we don't know yet coz the bitcoin pump is going to happen sooner.
I think that the summer bull has already started and it will give a good movement to the market and attract new blood or return the departed investors, which will add the speed of growth to the market.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
By the ongoing weekend we can predict to a precise manner how long will the ongoing bullish trend of the market continue or it'll fall back again to the $6000 tag which has been crossed days back. If the bullish trend continues, we can expect the price to reach above $7500 at the earliest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It is better to wait for the price to be below $ 6000.  I think in a couple of days the price will fall again.

yeah, thats what im thinking. if it goes down 6k it will fall again, but im hoping to touch 7k and breaking resistance to make a strong foundation and making move to another level 9-10 maybe approaching.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
well, BTC is around 6500 USD prices right now, I thought even 8000-10000 price is a good opportunity to buy BTC, but now it is a better opportunity

Exactly, now it is the right time to buy the Bitcoin because still, the price of Bitcoin is in 6500$ and the chances of increasing to more than 8000$ are high. So without taking risks, we cannot make profits, so if you invest now you will make some decent money when the Bitcoin price is increased.
Activity: 224
The price of bitcoin right now keeps falling down, and this is the time we can literally get bitcoin a lot. Some says that we have no summer bull run. But we don't know yet coz the bitcoin pump is going to happen sooner.
Activity: 98
The bitcoin market is showing signs of recovery. Bitcoin prices will rise. This is a good time to buy bitcoin. You will be profitable because bitcoin prices increase sharply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
what do you think? I see btc there is still a chance to continue growing, but seeing from some indicators at the moment, there will be a slight correction that makes the btc price decrease again
Activity: 196
It is better to wait for the price to be below $ 6000.  I think in a couple of days the price will fall again.
Activity: 79
Yes because when you invest in bitcoin while it's on its way to rise high, then that means you are not wasting your time and your money. Some investors also invest during the dip because cheaper price means more volume and the more volume you have, the bigger the profit you'll earn when bitcoin rises back again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is still in the fall. Great opportunity to buy it. Even better if you wait a week. Now, too, you can invest it if you are focused on long-term investment . If you want to earn faster it is better to consider other coins
Everytime it is good to invest because this, coin was mold to promote as a single currency and the fluctuation on its prices explodes to our targets we expected .Let's invest to be secured our future .
exactly, because there is no bad time to start investing the most important is our attitude when faced with rising and falling prices, the key is to be patient when you want to invest.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial
All right!   It turns out that you are right. The price of BTC has been declining since April. It was only today that there was a sign of a rebound. Still not sure. So your prediction is correct.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Yes, now it is very important not to miss your moment, because now bitcoin is worth a penny, everyone understands that after a while it will no longer cost such money. Do not panic.
Activity: 122
While the market has not yet recovered it's a good time to buy BTC and hold coins until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: