Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 115. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
This year might be the year of ETH as compare to bitcoin. ETH have a lot of improved or advanced technologies that can compete with bitcoin or even can said to replace bitcoin in the future, thus it will be the year of ETH. 
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 15, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have excellent potential for the future as they both have very high prices among other coins and become market leaders. but if I have to choose, I prefer bticoin because bitcoin will be the benchmark for other Coins and although Eth competes in price with bticoin butcoin, I think it's only temporary. and bitcoin will remain the father of the other coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
I go with BTC because bitcoin is simple by design. Its programming language is not even Turing complete (Google it). This gives it a very small attack surface. It’s been running at 1 block per 10 minutes uninterrupted for almost a decade now.while ethereum  has suffered from many problems, such as crashing during ICOs, the DAO hack and the resulting contentious hard fork. These are the kinds of problems you’d expect from a token with much more functionality, and therefore a larger attack surface.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
I think both coins will be leaders in the cryptocurrency market in 2018
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 15, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
For some reason it seems to me that for the etherium everything will turn out very well at the end of this year, but it still does not grow bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
April 15, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
I will choose ethereum, because the price of the bitcoin is getting lower and ethereum price is getting higher.and ethereum has best blockchain compare to bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Both coins will survive in 2018 because both have tremendous amount it has a potential to grow it show great rate in the coming years and also it help you earn a huge  profits in the long run. Investing for bitcoin and etheruem is diversifying both of them got a top places in the crypto world.
I think the two coins will surpass the price in 2019,
now ethereum and bitcoin also rise after 4 months dropped dramatically
Activity: 167
April 15, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
ETH has many advantages, such as faster transaction and lower transaction cost. Many projects are based on eth, and it will continue to develop in 2018. I think the market share of ETH occupation will increase this year, but from the perspective of investment, I still choose bitcoin. I can only say this is a kind of investment preference.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
Eth because The future of ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does.We have many other coins that are working better as a peer to peer transfer of digital currencies. A lot of new ICO on etherium, and it still works well. And we have a good team working on future of ETH
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 15, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Will rule in 2018?
It will still the bitcoin and it will rule for a long time!
Ethereum is one of the best coin indeed right now and it will a wise choice if we will invest on it but still we cant deny the stability of bitcoin and how it works in those years! So bitcoin for me is no. 1!
Activity: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
In my opinion , for now, nothing can beat bitcoin. As you can see bitcoin is too far from other altcoin and bitcoin is more special than the other tho ethereum is also showing its potential which is not impossible to surpass bitcoin but as i was stating "in my opinion" bitcoin will forever be on top
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
I will choose both for investment by 2018, as both are a good investment. but if in should choose I think Ethereum has great potential lower transaction costs and is used for almost all ICO
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 15, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
I would say ethereum. Because bitcoin price is so high, i think its so hard to imagine that it can rise more. And bitcoin is just a cryptocurrencie, while Ethereum is a Blockchain plattform with suge a huge potential for any other project then just for token. So were just using a small amount of the potential of ethereum, when this stuff start rolling right, the thereum price will maybe overtake bitcoin some days.
Well but ETH can't overtake BTC which is getting more demand in all exchange,although eth has started many projects and always up front about the development.myself still hesitate and can't believe he will beat BTC in price.
Activity: 229
April 15, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
Both coins will survive in 2018 because both have tremendous amount it has a potential to grow it show great rate in the coming years and also it help you earn a huge  profits in the long run. Investing for bitcoin and etheruem is diversifying both of them got a top places in the crypto world.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
I would say ethereum. Because bitcoin price is so high, i think its so hard to imagine that it can rise more. And bitcoin is just a cryptocurrencie, while Ethereum is a Blockchain plattform with suge a huge potential for any other project then just for token. So were just using a small amount of the potential of ethereum, when this stuff start rolling right, the thereum price will maybe overtake bitcoin some days.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
Nowadays, choosing to invest in bitcoin and ETH are both very good for the future, since both are of great value in the current market, and there are plenty of rich people out there. For me I would choose ETH to invest because it has great potential, ICO projects use ETH platform and good for long term investment.
April 15, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
Ethereum is good and it's best also to have that kind of investment. But i choose BITCOIN because it is the first cryptocurrency it cannot be match by any in terms of fames, functions and purposes. Worldwide, bitcoin is much well-known than other cryptocurrency. Primarily bitcoin is the first and altcoins is always next to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 07:18:20 AM
I hope the second coin leads us into raptures and will give us joy next year because of the fact that we chose it ... I would like to strongly believe in it
April 15, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
I see bitcoin in the upper rank of all coins in 2018. Although the price are very volatile and really unpredictable but bitcoin remains the most wanted coins at this time, people new will rather to invest in bitcoin then any other coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 15, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
now it is profitable to be on air, and not in bitcoin.
Jump to: