Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 143. (Read 189221 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 25, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
Both are the best coin among the other coins, I think ETH will continue to grow and shine, the demand is also more and more, but bitcoin will remain the first and continue to be the best coin in 2018.
Well you're right, both of them are leading; they both on the process of being stable cryptocurrency when it comes to their value and I think these two coins will remain on top this year. Their value will increase again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
As has long been known and probably will be so. Bitcoin will be something like a symbol and it will go up it's understandable, but use it as a payment system for the transfer of value, few will be, all because of high commissions and long processing operations. But ETH das a lot of percent in 2018 than bitcoin (very cool technology) - it's short. so bitcoin is a calculator in the ETH global super computer.

Some people are selecting ETH over BTC, this is not a bad take, but it's better to value both of them. Because BTC started this concept, and ETH changed the future of this weak concept with smart contracts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Both currencies have a basis to continue their respective valuations, especially in the medium and long term, and there is still great volatility in the short term.
BTC has a small advantage, as it is the best-known crypto in the market, and is opening the door for the entry of large investors and companies through futures contracts and the imminence of ETFs that will also be traded in the market. However, BTC needs to solve its network issues asap.
Activity: 135
January 25, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
Of course it is bitcoin, every cryptocurrency movement depends on bitcoin price because every time that bitcoin goes up or down almost all of cryptocurrencies are affected.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
I will go for both and i will invest 60% of my assets on Ethereum, and invest 40% of my assets on Bitcoin. The reason is that Bitcoin price is already high up at the moment and probably it's price will raise in a small amount up to $20,000 this 2018, I believe now is the best time for Ethereum price to rise up slightly, but Bitcoin price is raising slowly.
Activity: 448
January 25, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
As has long been known and probably will be so. Bitcoin will be something like a symbol and it will go up it's understandable, but use it as a payment system for the transfer of value, few will be, all because of high commissions and long processing operations. But ETH das a lot of percent in 2018 than bitcoin (very cool technology) - it's short. so bitcoin is a calculator in the ETH global super computer.
Activity: 324
January 25, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
Ethereum much better as Bitcoin, because technology is more modern and smart contracts it is great opportunity to make really interesting projects. But price of Bitcoin will be on the top anyway due that it the main investment instrument in cryptocurrency, like US dollar in the fiat money world
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
January 25, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Ethereum or Bitcoin, both very good investments. I am using my vote in favor of Ethereum.
If we have a chance to choose a third coin, NEO will be my main choice. I think you will have a more profitable year than the other two options Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 25, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

I think both, Because Bitcoin is very popular and also Ethereum because most of people who in trading are using ethereum that why we can say eth is king in that time because you need eth to buy a lot of altcoin,  but always remember bitcoin is still strong one because before you able to use as piat money your eth you must to converted if first to bitcoin, so both eth and bitcoin will rule in 2018 in the world of crypto.
Activity: 60
January 25, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
in my opinion Ethereum will be the winner Bitcoin is 1.o blockhain techonlogy with scale problems and big fees on other hand Ethereum is more atractive in growth
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 25, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
what do you mean to Rule?if your asking which would be the highest value,no doubt its bitcoin since the difference of both coins is more than 1000% ,but if were talking about the growth i guess its ethereum,starting a big increase early this year if the trend continuous then eth can make more than 100% of its actual price now,which bitcoin i think impossible to do
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 25, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?, always remember Bitcoin is the mother of all alt coins, for me nobody can beat Bitcoin. As you can see in the market, Bitcoin always on the Top, always number 1.
Activity: 95
January 25, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
I will choose both for investment in 2018 and I will invest 70% of my assets on ETH, 30% of my assets on BTC. As I know that BTC price is already high at the moment but BTC price raising slowly. I think ETH is better
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 25, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

BTC will be still on the leading position with price and capital amount, but ETH will grow and will bring more benefit, so I am for ETH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 25, 2018, 04:57:30 AM
I just thinking the both are having a good role on each efforts to do.
Bitcoin and Eth will still have a potential price/price movements that wouldn't be much different I guess for so on, and most desirable or more closer to many people from various countries.
In my place.. Bitcoin and Eth are getting more and more popular, I'm also still believe that these two coins will still having a good role on the incomes that earned from cryptos. And I think the both are can be said such as a crypto leaders.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
January 25, 2018, 04:50:16 AM
In my view, both currencies will go in the level. Their proportion is not much to change in the near future. Bitcoin will be to buy because of the big hype around. Experienced users will gradually move to Ethereum.
Activity: 81
January 25, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
I would bet that the Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the next year
bxd
Activity: 39
January 25, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
I choose ETH
Activity: 7
January 25, 2018, 04:22:37 AM
You must study ETH.
The use cases for both BTC and ETH are different.
BTC is peer to peer digital currency ( but because of several reasons, including huge price fluctuations and high transaction fees and time, is not ideal as a currency, and lot of investors are holding out as a digital asset), whereas ETH is a platform, on which you can design smart contact based workflows, and also run distributed Applications.
Bitcoin is in the lead because it was introduced earlier- and was effectively the first cryptocurrency based on blockchain, and also, lot of new investors think that cryptocurrency==Bitcoin.
Both BTC and ETH seem promising.
Lightening framework can improve it adoption, and corporates and big business can invest billions in BTC this yr.
However, with POS and Raiden network changes scheduled soon,  ETH has the potential to grow enormously.
However, there are other Alts which want to emulate it as well.
Overall, in terms of appreciation, personally my guess is BTC 5x -10x, and ETH 5x-15x.
Best is to split your portfolio - say in the ratio 40:60 :: BTC:ETH.
Thanks.

As of now, I only know is bitcoin so? I prefer to use bitcoin because I dont want to make things hard. Im still studying on ETH if the day will comes that I already know ETH I prefer to use both.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 09:13:57 PM
In terms of dominance i will choose bitcoin but for ROI  i will pick ETH.  considering BTC price is already expensive the price movement may not have be fast as compared ti ETH which current price is just 1k$+.  But in general i will have to invest both coins cause i know they will perform will this 2018.
Jump to: