Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 18. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 12, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Bitcoin, but i still have hope on etherium too. But yeah looking at a market now many people will buy ethereium at low price like now.
ETH costs less but it's not dropping as big. Bitcoin is $6482 when it used to be over $7000 earlier. ETH is doing good. I think we should invest in both coins.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
In my side I'll choose Bitcoin because Ethereum is getting started while the Bitcoin is so popular so many people will choose this. But maybe there might have a tie... They both easy to invest and very secure. Cool
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 12, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
Bitcoin's dominance in 2018 seems too strong, when at the beginning of the year many people believed that ethereum could compete, but because the market continued to drop then users preferred to choose bitcoin rather than ethereum, and of course choosing bitcoin was more profitable than ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 12, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Now the cost of ethereum is 172 dollars and it is very cheap to buy this coin. When the crypto-currency market begins to recover, ethereum, because of its very cheap present value, will grow faster and the revenue from this coin will be greater. The popularity and price of ethereum will rise even if planned improvements are introduced, which first of all should solve the problem with the scalability of this coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 12, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Both the coins are ruling the markets from the start of the year but as we speak of any one I think ETH is the one worth for trading in this year . ETH value is down nowadays so it's investment nowadays can be very profitable in future .
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
Bitcoin is still leading the cryptocurrency market in this year 2018 because ethereum on the other hand has been on the down trend for the past few months, and bitcoin have witness some level of growth which is really remarkable. The year 2018 is still some months to go and at that we may see more success in the future, but ethereum can not be compare in terms of price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
we have a bad time in the crypto market . all prices have fallen strongly . i would invest in btc today. i think bitcoin will rise extremely strong from 2020 on and so i start buying btc now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
If you see the current situation of the market etheruem price was fall down so deeply, while bitcoin still having chance to increase,their are both encounter a big struggle problem. however these 2 coin has a potential to growth fast and make the people happy in the future. But still ill go on the king of all crypto, that is bitcoin.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
in 2018, according to my bitcoin will still as King and also serves as a leader in cryptocurrency. This is demonstrated by the current conditions in which there have been no other coins that are capable of exceeding accomplishments.
Activity: 412
September 12, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
In my opinion the current price of ETH is $ 173.66 and Bitcoin is $ 6,309 and i would choose Bitcoin because i think Bitcoin is the most valuable currency and in the last few months Bitcoin will make a shock. price increasing. I bought Bitcoin yesterday and predicted Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
I think that bitcoin will be struggling to keep its position, because it is at the moments of the drawdown of the entire market that bitcoin shows the main power, power and superiority over all other coins!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 01:14:49 AM
I don't think it is really necessary to pick but if I am to choose one, I will still  try hard supprting botj. Maybe we should pay respect and attention to both ethereum and bitcoin since they are the hottest crypto right now and it is also capable of  bringing you large amount of money if only you are going to invest hadd in it.
seeing the current situation, of course people think of having bitcoin compared to ETH. it is certainly very reasonable to see a stable bitcoin price, and see Eth's price falling. however, many people think that ETH prices will recover.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
I think choosing bitcoin is more than enough for you because we can check if bitcoin price is down, it will down too deep and if it increases, it will increase higher and sometimes the price will increase more than $400. but yes, it still too risky to buy bitcoin or ethereum because we don't know what will happen in the next hours so we still need to analyze the price before we buy. but both bitcoin and ethereum still the best choice of the coin to buy in 2018.
Activity: 68
September 11, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
Most likely, both coins will grow rapidly in price this year.  But I would not risk and invest in both coins.

Bitcoin has more chances to grow in 2018. And in 2019, my choice is the ethereum, he will have reasons for the price increase
Activity: 163
September 11, 2018, 06:05:01 PM
Most likely, both coins will grow rapidly in price this year.  But I would not risk and invest in both coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
This year, most likely, the pope will still be bitcoin. But next, if Ether decides all his problems, he can become a new Apple.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
2 beautiful coins that must have every price increase on them is just a matter of time BTC and ETC is unique in its kind and improved with each week more and more !
Activity: 268
September 11, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
I don't think it is really necessary to pick but if I am to choose one, I will still  try hard supprting botj. Maybe we should pay respect and attention to both ethereum and bitcoin since they are the hottest crypto right now and it is also capable of  bringing you large amount of money if only you are going to invest hadd in it.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
 I will choose ethereum because it will give me more profit than bitcoin, and i still can reach the price, bitcoin price is too high and little bit risky when i hold bitcoinI thought this will be the year of ethereum for the past days but now everycoin price crashed almost 40%price lost in just 2 days...Bitcoin us warming up for another run to {$30000 while ethereum is discovering new prices as a result of its development {;...
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
Bitcoin is still the number one crypto currency and currently much more stable than Ethereum. But Ethereum is faster, cheaper, and there are a lot of alts that are an ERC-20 tokens. I think Ethereum is better and one time it will be the number one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: