Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 20. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
if I was told to vote, I would prefer ETH compared to BTC, even though the BTC is higher than ETH but the ETH exchange rate is more stable than BTC so I think ETH is better and in my opinion getting profits is easier if we invest in ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

BTC will stay as a ruler in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is the only coin to rule the world of cryptocurrency.
Ethereum and other alts are just supporting cast.
though the value of both and the demand will be at the top.
i am betting on both coins.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think it's better to invest in BTC this year.  This year is not the most successful for ETH.  The price of this coin is falling very much now.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 10, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
These strong cryptocurrencies have reached a lot during this year but of course we have time to look after them till the end of the year, I think that they will be higher.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
both platforms need each other on the blockchain world, for now, I personally, if told to choose between bitcoin or ethereum, I will choose the two because the two have a very good work system. what's more, blockchain ethereum is now a lot of ico projects that use its network
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
According to me btc is the coin for 2018.
Activity: 294
September 10, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
I will choose both and will invest as much as possible for now. I know I will not get big results in the near future, including this year. But I see that their prospects and future have been neatly arranged and promising. So I can get a lot of profits in the future when the market situation has improved.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 10, 2018, 04:39:17 AM
Recently, I became disappointed in Ethereum and I think that it will never rise to the previous heights. Ethereum developers don't hurry to introduce innovations, therefore the absolute winner this year will be bitcoin.

I would go for bitcoin always, because honestly, Ethereum will have to travel so far to reach Bitcoin, for me Bitcoin is untouchable by the other coins, they should have known that bitcoin always says to all of the altcoins is "You could never reach me in the way you are right now even in the future", I mean Bitcoin is their mother, without Bitcoin I guess there will be no Altcoins in the market.

The idea of Altcoins came from Bitcoin concept, they just copied that idea and still copying to produce other cryptocurrency hoping to beat bitcoin, I don't know how many years they need to realize that Bitcoin could never be replace by any Altcoins out there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
I think, if the market goes up again one day, i think we have reach the limit of BTC, instead of ETH, which i think will grow a lot more later, one of this day or big whales will decide to let the market up
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
I like bitcoin and I also like ethereum. but I choose ethereum because ethereum is more affordable and easier to get. I also still hope that prices will match bitcoin. I hope that holding ethereum at this time can give me a big advantage in the future.
I also like the two coins, but I also like you, I prefer ethereum because it is very affordable, and ethereum is not too bad in 2018, and I use the long term to invest
I like them both . Because BTC and ETH are two major currencies in the world of electronic money. With prices falling. I intend to invest in ETH because of the low price to invest. BTC price too expensive I can not invest
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
I think the market right now is dominated by bitcoin, eth is down too much, and I'm sure everyone who's invested in eth is heartbroken to see that price. But I still believe bitcoin and eth have great upside potential.

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
as bitcoin does not fall to 5K dollar levels, it will continue to fluctuate. I'm gonna get bitcoin, but I'm waiting for the price to settle down. I would recommend you to wait.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 10, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
Ethereum judging by the market at the moment, will leave the list of leaders

They are directly proportional to each other as what ive notice, if bitcoin rise, ethereum will rise too. If bitcoin falls the ethereum is fall to. They move the same.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 10, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
I like bitcoin and I also like ethereum. but I choose ethereum because ethereum is more affordable and easier to get. I also still hope that prices will match bitcoin. I hope that holding ethereum at this time can give me a big advantage in the future.
I also like the two coins, but I also like you, I prefer ethereum because it is very affordable, and ethereum is not too bad in 2018, and I use the long term to invest
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
Ethereum judging by the market at the moment, will leave the list of leaders
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
BTC and also this year's ETH, in my opinion, the development is almost the same, they cannot reach the maximum increase due to the deep decline. So they also take a long time to reach a high number. However, actually they are still the main coins that are valuable to invest, you just need to be patient to enjoy the results.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
September 10, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
uniquely bitcoin as in all previous years it will be in the first place although to me honestly I would very much like to see the etherium in the first place

What the heck is EtherIum?? Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
September 10, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
In the year 2018, the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum is not very good as this two coin continuously have changes in their value. At times, both the cryptocurrency market is going up a lot, then just one incident, Bitcoin and the rest of the market cryptos go down without a stop. As for Ethereum, at the end of July, early August, and September, their value is declining heavily and there are no stops. Although ETH is selected by ICO projects to be the foundation for their project, they are not better at their value.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 12:12:08 AM
I will forever choose bitcoin over Ethereum because bitcoin investments can make you gain more interests than in Ethereum. It is better to stay with the  King of cyptoucurrencies than any altcoin in terms of your investment plans.
Pages:
Jump to: