Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 55. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Both these coins have a chance to increase their price but compared to ETH, bitcoin price will increase be fair better because already the market is growing from the $6k to 8500$. Even though ETH potential but it is not possible for ETH to cross the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
In my opinion, this year BTC will be a more profitable coin.  But if you are planning to invest now, it's better to buy ETH because the price for BTC has already grown to $ 7000.
Activity: 41
August 06, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
At that time Bitcoin might have been corrected but Altcoin hasn't finished climbing. But of course at this time we will all agree that no altcoin will give competition to Bitcoin this year. And even when Bitcoin is pumped more than 30% at the beginning of this semester, Ethereum hasn't moved in the direction we want.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 11:52:39 PM
I think this year again the price for BTC will grow very quickly, but maybe I'm wrong and therefore I advise investing in both coins.
Activity: 128
August 05, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
I prefer bitcoin to ethereum in 2018. The market has been going down every now and then this year and both bitcoin and ethereum are going down in prices too everyday. Though the price of the two coins are going down but the price decreasing rate of bitcoin is still better than that of ethereum. Even around 3weeks ago, the price of bitcoin increased whereas ethereum was still going down in price. So I prefer bitcoin because it is worth investing on in 2018 due to the stability in price that it has more than ethereum in 2018.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
August 05, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
I still prefer to use or invest into the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the king of all crypto and still it is good for long term investment also Ethereum’s performance in the past few years has impressive.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
They both have prospects and basically for 2 different purposes, but asides so many things that makes bitcoin better, the fact that it has been able to stand the test of time, thrived no matter what and has a huge support Base, then I will always choose Bitcoin as No. 1.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
Now I believe in both of these coins but bitcoin now shows the best results in the recovery of the market and the ether lags behind. In the future, it is possible that the EOS will replace the ether, but nothing can replace Bitcoin
Activity: 201
August 05, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
further recommend you to choose bitcoin, because all crypto markets refer to bitcoin prices. ethereum also refers to bitcoin. so bitcoin is better than ethereum in my opinion.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
not sure , but hope BTC will get huge pump in this year , so all coins can have a green days.
im still holding some coins in my portofolio , hope these coin can rise and recovery my losses.
both are good , and the bitcoin price is fall now , maybe correction , but someone said the correction has done , ill watch and hope tmr all coin will have green days.
and for who want invest in BTC or ETH , this is a good time , but becarefull for doing thats , research first then go invest and get huge profit xd.
Yes, this year the price of BTC is growing faster than ETH.  And it looks like this year it's better to invest in BTC.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
In my opinion this year it is more profitable to invest in BTC, but if you are afraid to invest in one coin, then I advise you to invest in both coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 03, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
not sure , but hope BTC will get huge pump in this year , so all coins can have a green days.
im still holding some coins in my portofolio , hope these coin can rise and recovery my losses.
both are good , and the bitcoin price is fall now , maybe correction , but someone said the correction has done , ill watch and hope tmr all coin will have green days.
and for who want invest in BTC or ETH , this is a good time , but becarefull for doing thats , research first then go invest and get huge profit xd.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 03, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
Ethereum seems more profitable because of its lower price. Since for bitcoin we need to find much more money to pump, but for ethereum some less money can achieve dumps. I expect at least 100% profit in a bull run. But when is bull run? That's the question!
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
I prefer Ethereum at least because it is insanely popular and has for some time of its existence in the cryptocurrency market has brought me benefits.
Activity: 23
August 02, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
I think bitcoin will still be the kind of this year, ethereum seems to have lost it's value as a trading cryptocurrency, but it is still really useful as a platform, which is showed by the huge amount of projects using it at the moment.
Activity: 124
August 02, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Ethereum has the same chart as Bitcoin . And Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin .
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
For me, i think Bitcoin has a more better chance and stands to rule the market in 2018
Activity: 75
August 02, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
The move in market on both coins, i think both would be of great value and difficult to exactly pick one out.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
For sure these two are best coins in crypto but I still prefer BTC because it is the strongest and the mother of all coins. Ethereum is also strong this year because many tokens from ICO's and airdrops are based on ethereum, its better to have this two on your wallet, either of this two will moon this year I strongly believe that.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
I think the price will grow on both coins and it makes no sense to invest only in one coin.  Maybe I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: