Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 59. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
I think that everything will remain old, as the rules bitkoin so he will remain at the top of the market, I think so)))
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 27, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
Bitcoin will always role the parade of crypto coins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are strong and perspective coins, both are good option for investment.
Yes, I don't know why people keep comparing between these two coins. In terms of investment, both of them having good potential and it has been proven for a long time. Hold both ETC and ETH doesn't sound bad either, probably it's some sort of fanboy/girl on those coins and ignore the other coins.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
of course bitcoin.ethereum just follow btc.if bitcoin dump then eth also bleeding and if btc go up then eth turn into green again...so I think btc is mother of all alt coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
The far i see, it will be on the same page as we are facing it this earlier year. Bitcoin will be around 7-8k and ethereum  may go 600$ but mostly 400$-500$. As the market has more negative news rather than lots of good news for its price hike.
Activity: 48
July 27, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
the price of bitcoin now is still an expensive comparison in the forum, it makes a big difference if you compare the two. And I think because bitcoin is expensive, it will only supply a few if you compare with ether, it's almost a hundred thousand, but if I were to choose from these two I prefer bitcoin over ethereum because it has a faster transaction comparable to all and it has many advantages among all the other coins
Activity: 150
July 27, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
It is difficult to predict which coin will be better this year, but recently the price for BTC is growing faster.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 12:05:59 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think the safest option is to invest in both coins, because both coins are good and reliable.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
The price of bitcoin is at the verge of spiking where there is an increment in the price each and every blessed day. Invest into bitcoin and you will never regret this offer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
I think bitcoin is still a popular one compared to ethereum. Bitcoin still dominates in recent years and is difficult to replace. It may take a long time for ethereum if you want to dominate cryptocurreny.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
They are increasing in this year at all. I think that BTC won't reached predicted price but ETH is more confident on the market and I think it will be the first one in the list of developing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 640
July 25, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Bitcoin will always role the parade of crypto coins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are strong and perspective coins, both are good option for investment.
Activity: 144
July 25, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
I think this year if you invest in BTC, you will get more profit than in ETH.  But investing only in BTC is risky.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good to buy this year then hold. In my perception about these two before end of this year they will both come

into increase their price value where most of the bitcoin and Eth holder waiting for it. So let us hols for awhile and wait a little bit longer before

we regret in the end. Let us be more patience mate. Smiley
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
I still believe on both Bitcoin and ethereum.They are both good coins.And both are good to invest in.They too are stable enough for their price value.

I also believe in both bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are good coins and both has the big potential growth investment. And is stable enough even the market price sometimes do fluctuate but its our own if we want to invest in this coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
I hold both BTC and ETH, just in case one of them pumps a lot.
I used to think ETH will pump first. What happened in fact is that bitcoin gained more dominance.
If BTC dominance surpasses 50%, I'd switch part of my bitcoin into ETH.
Activity: 129
July 23, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
I think no one knows which coins the price will grow faster, but usually the price for BTC grows a little faster than on ETH.
Activity: 163
July 23, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Most likely, both coins will grow rapidly in price and it is better not to risk and invest in both coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 23, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Why do you only choose 1 or 2? There are many other altcoins that have a good potential, ETH is very good lately because many things are pumping ETH’s selling price, I have a favorite coin like NEO it’s very good in my opinion. Many other altcoins that could be an option for you.
In any case, there is a great danger of having only one or two coins, because you need to minimize the risks of losses that only two coins can bring. Although in any case Bitcoin and the etherium is the most rated coin for investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
I chose bitcoin, and although the market is not very optimistic this year but bitcoin remains strong, its market share in the encryption market is increasing, and some professionals think bitcoin is likely to return to 75% of the market this year.
But if we think that these two currencies are very important for the market. One as a means to launch a new company, well, without Bitcoin, there will be no market.
the market was created for the purchase of digital currency. if without the bitcoin the market will still exist because there are still a lot of coin coins that are high and people will want to accept it and interested. indeed bitcoin is the king and the most expensive but the market will still exist even without bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
Why do you only choose 1 or 2? There are many other altcoins that have a good potential, ETH is very good lately because many things are pumping ETH’s selling price, I have a favorite coin like NEO it’s very good in my opinion. Many other altcoins that could be an option for you.
Pages:
Jump to: