Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 57. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Well who can say? I mean no one can predict how will this go in the long run. I'll go for eth. Not because bitcoin is dropping its price but it's because eth has a promising value. Think about bitcoin like a year or 2 years ago. It has a low price but then it appreciates as time goes by. In the long run, I guess we're going to see btc and eth at an equal level. Maybe not an exact state or value but with the uncertainty of the prices I hope eth to catch up with btc sometime.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
I think that bitcoin will always dominate the crypto-currency market. Yes, the ethereum is undoubtedly one of the strongest coins on the market, but bitcoin is king and has not been used for a long time. As time has been shown, it is used as a means of accumulating valuables - digital gold! But after a while the situation can change a lot.
copper member
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
If this year you invest in BTC, you will be able to get more profit.  Most likely the price of BTC will again grow faster.
This year, the price of bitcoin will not grow as last year. The maximum price this year will be 15 thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin, this is at best.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
Bitcoin for sure, but Ethereum is strong too maybe ethereum can take this year or still bitcoin.
It seems to me that in ETH it is worth investing on a long term.  Most likely next year, the price of ETH will be much higher than this.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 31, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
Bitcoin for sure, but Ethereum is strong too maybe ethereum can take this year or still bitcoin.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:24:19 PM
I still choose ethereum
I think Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very high capitalization value and is not invincible, because bitcoin is paired with many types of altcoin in stock exchange.

Bitcoin is also a symbol of this industry. So I guess bitcoin will still win Grin
Activity: 773
July 31, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Both btc and eth have armies of admirers. If you want to invest in the world's most popular cryptocurrency, choose btc, as an asset, it continues to be attractive. The eth is more attractive in terms of regular transactions because of small commissions.
But as for me, in my portfolio I need to have both btc and eth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
Perhaps I think that this year I will take care of the Etherium, because since Bitcoin has gone to the dump, and the Etherium takes advantage of it to activate, but I need many years to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of the crypto currency. But I preferred Ethereum now, because its price was extremely shocking.
Activity: 164
July 31, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
Both of these re very impressive coins with high quality, they however have been having their share of trouble especially BTC, with a number of countries banning it, while the red market hasn't been friendly on either too, But the quality they possess is very undeniable, we might not know for certain how the year will end for both coins but there are chances that they will both end on a high note,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
July 31, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
It is very hard to choose since both are facing a crisis and still recovering from the recent dumps that occured. I think bitcoin will still be the best thing to choose considering its history and what it did last year that might be repeated this year too. You can also try investing on both but you should be smart in handling your investments between the two.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Now the price for ETH is almost not growing, so it seems to me more profitable to invest in BTC this year.
copper member
Activity: 178
July 31, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
If this year you invest in BTC, you will be able to get more profit.  Most likely the price of BTC will again grow faster.
Why will the price grow faster ?! Look at how the price of the Ethereum grew last year! The price grew faster than bitcoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
Eth has a pause in the real time but I condiser that it will be changed in the nearest time for its positive trends to be stable and increasing as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
so far the most expensive coin is in BTC, but ETH is also still behind BTC. I think the two coins are very potentially good in this year and the year to come. it has been proven by its popularity to date.
keep the spirit and thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
in this case I think we should plunge on token etherium to avoid the dump problem on every exchange that makes all red altcoin for now. and I can say it's better to hold the token etherium to avoid big losses.
Activity: 263
July 31, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
My personal point of view is that Ethereum is more perspective in 2018 than Bitcoin. Maybe that's why because I started working only with Ethereum this year. But still, I am very happy about that decision.
Activity: 151
July 30, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
copper member
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
I believe that both of these coins are very strong, but bitkoyn still remains the leader. It seems to me that you need to have both of these coins, because Etherium is used in most ICO projects and therefore very promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
I agree and believe that in my investment crypto portfolio there should be both bitcoin and etherium. These are two coins that continue to be the main ones in the world of crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
I see no reason why should we choose just one of them at the moment. I think they both will perform very well this year and will reach new highs.

I am with you.We should go with both of them .There is no basis of comparison between them.Both has great potential and irrespective of the downfall, both of these coins can give a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: