Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 60. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
In bitcoin the value of it was decreasing recently but I overheard from my friends that next month or by the end of first quarter it will regain its value or it may surpass the last December highest value it reach. So for now I'll choose ethereum soon I might  go back to bitcoin when it regain their value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
I'm interested in seeing bitcoin prices this week. a large increase in the time the crypto market has not been stable. bitcoin leaving altcoin still declining in price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I chose bitcoin, and although the market is not very optimistic this year but bitcoin remains strong, its market share in the encryption market is increasing, and some professionals think bitcoin is likely to return to 75% of the market this year.
But if we think that these two currencies are very important for the market. One as a means to launch a new company, well, without Bitcoin, there will be no market.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 23, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
I always prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin, because i think ethereum is more potential to grow in 2018 than bitcoin. Because ethereum is the most popular ALTcoin on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 379
July 23, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
I chose bitcoin, and although the market is not very optimistic this year but bitcoin remains strong, its market share in the encryption market is increasing, and some professionals think bitcoin is likely to return to 75% of the market this year.
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
 We all can't say what will happen next, if it will be the boom or the bust period. On this year I am hiping that most of cryptocurrencies recover their price and if that happens, I think BTC will rule in 2018.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
select both, because it is very profitable. There is speculation that bitcoin will rise again, but it will start with a decline. If that happens then most of altcoin including ETH, I think will experience an increase anyway.
Activity: 114
July 22, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
I prefer btc because I'm sure the btc will get better first. I also believe ethereum is good to hold so keep both will be more efficient, do not be afraid of loss because every trade has a risk.
Activity: 75
July 22, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

this year is full of uncertainty, it is difficult to ascertain which coin will rule this year. until now all in decline, but I think ethereum will rule this year, compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
July 22, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
BTC and ETH is very much in demand by everyone. By 2018 I think Ethereum is more potent than bitcoin. Maybe now we see that bitcoin starts slowly recovering from adversity. But this ethereum will return slowly upward in 2018.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 22, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum is the king and queen here that's why they will play a big role together. But according to others the market in this year 2018 is quiet bleak compared to the past year 2017. I believe everything will be fine just needs time to be happens but for now don't lose hope.
Activity: 608
July 22, 2018, 07:00:20 PM
bitcoin or ethereum .. ?? fixed bitcoin that ruled, because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. and all crypto currency follows Bitcoin. Even altcoin Tokens with platforms on Ethereum also follow the Value of Bitcoin. when bitcoin rises and stabilizes at the top price. the eyes of all altcoins and tokens will follow.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
I think both should be invested.It's bullshit to make a choice between the two.Both of them have proven themselves.Both of them will make a lot of profit this year
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 22, 2018, 06:44:06 PM
Both. Bitcoin us warming up for another run to $30000 while ethereum is discovering new prices as a result of its development  and proactive solutions to it's  scaling problems.  2018 will be very positive for crypto in my opinion.
I also agree with what you say that choosing both can be a good choice. We know that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins today, they are ranked top in the popularity of cryptocurrencies. so it will make us comfortable to invest, besides both have shown a good progress in the year 2017 and now we also still feel the good prospect owned by both. I am sure if we can make good use of our money to buy Bitcoin and Etherum then it will make us easy to gain profit. The future of Bitcoin and Etherum is very bright, all analyzes say that it will make Bitcoin and Etherum one of the world's economic strengths.
First I think to choose ETH, but it is better choosing both. Never put all the money to a single place. ETH will be more profitable but we never know. So we can invest both to lower the risk
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:31:09 PM
We can see that in recent situation on the market those competitions are really unstable because it seems like they are battling but one is overcoming another continuously and opposite.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 06:11:52 PM
Of course I'm for Ethereum , so I have it well I will keep up to 5 digit numbers , I think it will happen very soon
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 06:11:06 PM
It would be very difficult to choose one of these two large currencies, which are currently well known and popular. But I think Bitcoin will remain the number one for a long time since it is widely used by most people. And without a doubt it will be the best for this year 2018, instead Ethereum very slowly is having a strong growth due to its potential.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 22, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
It is difficult to choose one from bitcoin or ethereum in 2018, and nobody can say it for sure. To me, both bitcoin and ethereum still have a good potential in 2018, and both of them %50 luck.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 22, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

This year 2018 I think is not a good year for Bitcoin and Ethereum compared with 2017. But Bitcoin still leads from all Altcoins who are present at this time. Bitcoin enthusiasts are not reduced even though the price is getting cheaper. All of us trust Bitcoin more than Altcoins. Well, for Ethereum is also not less competitive with Bitcoin. Very many ICO developers make smart contracts with Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Now the price of BTC is growing faster than ETH and therefore probably worth investing in BTC to get more profit.

The point is not only in dependency of the ETH price on the BTC but (despite recently Vitalik was called a distinguished person along with Zuckerberg) Ethereum has a lot of problems with scalability and speed that we've experienced for some weeks. That's exactly why there's no growth. I'm really puzzled why it hasn't fallen much because of such troubles!
Pages:
Jump to: