Pages:
Author

Topic: btc target - page 2. (Read 3623 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 01, 2017, 12:25:25 PM
BTC is falling down now. It will recover in December. The target is $12000. I belive it.
Just some newbies who recently invested on bitcoin selling off their coins to make quick profit, nothing else. Will just take few days to recover back to $11,000. Is already around $10,500.
There apparently is no fork and any one saying they are going ahead with segwit2x has probably been discarded already and we all know it is impossible to pull off. Probably it was just a way to create another FUD which did not work.
Still, any fork that is going to happen next, since there is a stupid bitcoin silver that was supposed to happen by December, is not a threat to the value of bitcoin and it is just going to end up as stupid as it sounds.
Bitcoin silver? How many more stupid forks are we going to see? I thought the next one was bitcoin diamond.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
December 01, 2017, 10:25:31 AM
I think that the next taget of BTC is $20 thousand and it might happen in 2018 or even earlier. After that it will go up to get to $50K.  Grin

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
I think that the next taget of BTC is $13 thousand and it might happen in january or even earlier. After that it will go up to get to $20K.  Grin
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
December 01, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
BTC is falling down now. It will recover in December. The target is $12000. I belive it.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
December 01, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin
Most of us wish that there would be a boom in bitcoin price after novenber.But situation seems little bit complicated since segwit 2x has majority of miners support and so if it succeeds and replaces the bitcoin,then bitcoin future would be a big question mark.

It is also said that its a master plan by chinese miners to devalue the brand by supporting segwit 2x and at the same time,pumping BCH and claiming that BCH is the true bitcoin.

Every thing is being executed as per the master plan and now,BCH is getting pumped.

Only satisfying news is that F2Pool has withdrawn its support for segwi 2x and many more pools are expected to withdraw their support.

We could all get a clear answer only on november 15th.
As personally my bitcoin target is it will go to 20k in mid of 2k18 and on that time there will be profit everywhere so buy now to achieve alt of profit at that time and a lot of investors are now rushing toward this coin because they are visionary and they know that future will be all about bitcoin and I am very sure that this coin will be soon known as global coin and this coin will be the game changer for many regions.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 29, 2017, 09:40:20 AM
Price will go more up and bitcoin worth more than it is now so those who are saying that there will be a fork are bit overconfident there will be no fork in coming days market cap will go more up and this will cause prices to rise more and in the mid of December 9k will be crossed in steady manner and keep praying for the more rise because I want to earn more before the Christmas and it is near so finger crossed.
There apparently is no fork and any one saying they are going ahead with segwit2x has probably been discarded already and we all know it is impossible to pull off. Probably it was just a way to create another FUD which did not work.
Still, any fork that is going to happen next, since there is a stupid bitcoin silver that was supposed to happen by December, is not a threat to the value of bitcoin and it is just going to end up as stupid as it sounds.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 23, 2017, 03:05:34 AM
Well it will take a while before we can get to $10K end of the year. segwit2x is already cancelled, the price is dropping already and we may see bitcoin below $7K this coming few days. What drove the price to new ATH is the anticipation of segwit2x, but since is has postponed already, I don't think we can continue with the bull run. Correction is already taking place and it will need a lot of investors to buy bitcoin once again to push the price to $10K at the end of the year. So it seems that $10K is achievable next year 2018.
The price has been constant on $8000 - $8300 for a while now but we cannot say yet if it is going to break lower than support or we will just keep seeing those little differences before it breaks another ATH. Definitely, market is back to normal right now and the bull run does not seem to be something to expect a lot that much, but one thing I will never do is to underestimate the surprises bitcoin always bring.

I think Btc will be 10000$ at the end of this year! Grin
As long as nothing halts its growth, I am very optimistic about this and I am pretty sure end of this year or very early next year would be some remarkable period for Bitcoin and $10,000 is just little, compared to what we will be experiencing in upcoming years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 12:00:38 PM
Instead of NOV, DEC boom for my Christmas, Merry Merry..

Target i would say 10k at least. Regards, Happy Holiday as well!

Bitcoin target to $10k may reach soonest. I think it will happen because btc is continuosly increasing the value. If these would happen many of us could earn big.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 20, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Well seems a good news for me. But how you sure about it ? I've not heard such news relate to btc target. Its become more better if you put the link here or news source. Maybe your news might true because the value of bitcoin is increasing and more people investing on it but i am afraid the price may fall down in future because i heard recently china has close some exchanges. You never know what will happen in the future.

I think the big guys are pushing for bitcoin to break the 10k barrier before the year ends. Its quite tight but i think one last bull run before the end of the year can push us closer to that target. Looking at how bitcoin performed the whole year, its possible

I'm not sure if there are entities that are pushing bitcoin to break the $10K barrier because its really hard to manipulate the price of bitcoin today as opposed to before when there are few investors in the market. Now its much spread out as compare to before so I don't think that they are really pushing. What I'm thinking is that new faces in the market, specially with a lot of cash are trying to get into the ecosystem. Well, it make sense though because bitcoin has really pushing the boundaries today and its just a matter of time that the price can get into the 5 digits zone like $10-$20K next year.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
November 20, 2017, 10:42:10 AM
Instead of NOV, DEC boom for my Christmas, Merry Merry..

Target i would say 10k at least. Regards, Happy Holiday as well!

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:37:14 AM
Where do you take info for the reference?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

Well seems a good news for me. But how you sure about it ? I've not heard such news relate to btc target. Its become more better if you put the link here or news source. Maybe your news might true because the value of bitcoin is increasing and more people investing on it but i am afraid the price may fall down in future because i heard recently china has close some exchanges. You never know what will happen in the future.

I think the big guys are pushing for bitcoin to break the 10k barrier before the year ends. Its quite tight but i think one last bull run before the end of the year can push us closer to that target. Looking at how bitcoin performed the whole year, its possible
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
November 20, 2017, 09:12:36 AM
There will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that the only thing which can help bitcoin in having more fame and popularity is none other than tremendous increase in the market price of bitcoin. In my opinion, the target of bitcoin will be as much increase in the market price of bitcoin as is possible. This is result in increase in the number of investors which in turn will bring better name.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
November 19, 2017, 06:46:32 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2017, 11:21:57 AM
Today the price of bitcoin is already 7600 dollars and I think it will increase more in the nezt few days and for sure the price will hit again the price of 8k dollars and if that happen ae can make more profit. More bitcoin more money to come so choose bitcoin buy bitcoin with your extra money and you will be happy to the result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:28:45 AM
Of course, Bitcoin always go up in the long-term. It is the best coin of cryptocurrency. Its growth helps people are more confident in cryptocurrency
I think Bitcoin's price is going up because guys are holding much Bitcoin want it to happen then they will swallow all of the market to earn profits for theirself.
Activity: 42
November 18, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
Go up to around 8.350, correct again and afterwards trying to push for over 9.000 usd.
Activity: 26
November 18, 2017, 08:31:41 AM
The closest target for bitcoin is $ 10,000. I think that this goal will be achieved in December 2017. Currently bitcoin prices are increasing day by day although bad news does not affect it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 08:20:47 AM
Of course, Bitcoin always go up in the long-term. It is the best coin of cryptocurrency. Its growth helps people are more confident in cryptocurrency
Yes, value of bitcoin is continue to increase because the demand for the incoming investors are increasing too. Now the target value in bitcoin is already hit for this month now i am hoping that value of bitcoin will rise more before this year was end.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
Like everyone you are making your guesses too. I think you are right. Because in September price for bitcoin was almost $3500 and then see only two months later, prices have been jumping to almost double or even more than that. In upcoming one and half month prices would cross the mentioned figure. Still hope for the best and May bitcoin would succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: