Pages:
Author

Topic: btc target - page 8. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 04:52:33 PM
In fact since the beginning of this year, the bitcoin boom has started and there seems to be no turning back. The long awaited consolidation and adoption of bitcoin by important companies is just around the corner and I have no doubt that in November we will see shocking surprises in the bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 04:34:08 PM
Bitcoin has crossed $ 7000 mark. Its next milestone is $ 10000. I think the last month of 2017 is when Bitcoin will surpass the $ 10,000 mark. With too few bits left, the bitcoin can outstrip everyone's guess.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 02, 2017, 03:39:45 PM
Bitcoin hit $7000 earlier today but has fallen back by a few $. Might drop after 16/11 as holders sell and buy back into alts but bitcoin will recover later. Perhaps buying on the dip could be fruitful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
November 02, 2017, 01:38:16 PM
btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin

The btc target is to continue its legacy until so many generation it continue blooming,not only this coming months and year but the rest  of many era,that continue to serve in the world of cryptocurrency and by the next year the value turns to $1000btc.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 11:04:11 AM
bitcoin is a number one currency in the history of crypto and its rate is increasing very quickly and in future its main aim to become the world currency and it is more expected that it will become very soon an international currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 10:07:41 AM
BTC today is ATH but people said that BTC will be targeting 10k by the end of this month so we need to get ready for what BTC can really do and makes us a millionaire.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
November 02, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.

Exactly what i was thinking, got out because of the end of October China closures, no news here, and got into Alt's, they kept dropping, but it's just a wait for them to rise, perhaps when BTC stays at a level and all calms down.
With the $6400 we have reached as October ends, $8000 is pretty much reachable in my speculations. Sure, we can expect anything after the fork, we can't say yet and there could be some news that could cause much more spikes but all the same bitcoin will always astonish us at the end.

Yes, the coming hard fork is quite controversial but I have the feelings that B2X will not have any way into the system since a lot of support have dropped for it. We cannot let some company and miners to start making decisions for us and that is more like going the centralized way and no one wants that.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:33:00 AM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..

Exactly what i was thinking, got out because of the end of October China closures, no news here, and got into Alt's, they kept dropping, but it's just a wait for them to rise, perhaps when BTC stays at a level and all calms down.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:10:49 AM

What "target" ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:40:11 AM
I think bitcoin will value on $7500, after 11/16 it will dump
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
November 01, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

right, the price of this month is really very high, will it be more 7000 $ this thaun, and how your prediction price bitcoin next year
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
November 01, 2017, 08:59:28 PM
i think after 3rd fork the price of bitcoin will be 8k$ to 10k$ im going to convert all my altcoins to btc before hard fork so i can buy at the dip of all altcoins.

Really? How did you say so? This will be great if so. But the total suffer will be in other alt coins totally, as the btc price increasing so much. But I hope the price will gonna grow more.

Bitcoin to $8000 by the end of the year. I think it will reach $7000 within a couple of weeks. At this rate, it could easily get to $10,000 sometime next year.

Although a correction will probably happen next year as well. People will tend to cash out some profits or we’ll see a situation where a whale manipulates the price by pumping and dumping.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 04:24:12 PM
i think after 3rd fork the price of bitcoin will be 8k$ to 10k$ im going to convert all my altcoins to btc before hard fork so i can buy at the dip of all altcoins.

Really? How did you say so? This will be great if so. But the total suffer will be in other alt coins totally, as the btc price increasing so much. But I hope the price will gonna grow more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 01, 2017, 08:58:52 AM
any prof  that by November bitcoin can booming huge..or maybe the reason of booming of bitcoin  because of hardfork and then after hardfork bitcoin can falling down again yes bitcoin price now is so high but we did not know if this continue and maintain in 600$
seems like your faith in bitcoin had lost?why talking negativity?this is not the words bitcoin deserves.we user and a member of crypto world must be the first to post positivity so others will be stronger and hold on the bitcoin progress,remember that we are the future of bitcoin,and bitcoin is our future,and all of the crypto coins
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
November 01, 2017, 05:25:40 AM
Looks like bitcoin will touch atleast $7.5k or even $8k before november hard fork but after than I think we will see quite big correction/dump because of profit takers.

Price can't keep going up, all this pump in recent months were only fueled by over speculation over fork and not by actual news/development.
Activity: 196
November 01, 2017, 05:02:26 AM
Where did you get information that exchanger in china will close? Is that valid information?
If its true, i think it will affect to bitcoin price itself to dump. I hope its not happening.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
November 01, 2017, 03:45:23 AM

This is the plans and actions of a lot of people at the moment imo.
the target is to avail of free coins with the upcoming fork and.
some altcoins are gonna suffer. I have done it myself but not with.
all my altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 01, 2017, 03:17:39 AM
That is a stale news cause China already did that few weeks back and apparently had only little effect back then and here we are now. The increase in value might be because of the upcoming forks, but who knows?
However, you should remember that almost everyone dumped their altcoins for BTC before the recent fork, so we might just be having some fresh investors. But like I said, no one knows and then we just have to keep waiting for the surprises bitcoin has got for us up its sleeves and I am very optimistic.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 01, 2017, 02:59:14 AM
I have been following most of the event on bitcoin pricing and the fundamental issues that affects bitcoin value and I think November provides the best opportunities for price growth and opportunities to make profits for those that are ready to take risks of putting in good money now. China banning of bitcoin's exchanges activities is an old news and the volume of Chinese traders has drastically reduced. We may see bitcoin price above  $7000 before the end of this month. Op thank you for showing the things that are about to happen in crypto currencies market.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 01, 2017, 02:44:41 AM
It could be happen, i think bitcoin prices will continue to rise maybe up to $7k - $8k in this month, great idea and nice investing, to convert altcoin to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: