Pages:
Author

Topic: btc target - page 7. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 04, 2017, 03:08:53 AM
btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin

bitcoin is to the moon.
the target price I Bitcoin is 8k this end of November .. after that buying thanks ukut me when fallen price it .. Bitcoin hard to resist the increase of it. so we are Bitcoin holder will be glad we come Xmas and new yr.
Yes, bitcoin will definitely touch the $8000 price range before Christmas due to the ability of the up coming fork and bitcoin usually bullish toward the ending of the year/New year. However, next year was said to be another wonderful year for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 04, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

bitcoin is to the moon.
the target price I Bitcoin is 8k this end of November .. after that buying thanks ukut me when fallen price it .. Bitcoin hard to resist the increase of it. so we are Bitcoin holder will be glad we come Xmas and new yr.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 04:39:39 PM
The bitcoin rally is not slowing down. Bitcoin is already on its way to $8000 this rally has been exponential to say the least. I hope correction will not crash bitcoin to the ground!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
Bitcoin's price target will be 10k$ for this year. Hope i can have a great Chrismarts with my Bitcoin. Enjoy champagne with my family and think about a bright future with Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 03, 2017, 12:21:57 PM
I think bitcoin will value on $7500, after 11/16 it will dump

it already hit bro your prediction is correct nxt top isa 8500 to 10k before  hardfork it will shoot up agains rigth now i will buying some altcoins in the dip hehe lets maximize the profit of this votality days.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 11:17:29 AM
yeah yeah, this is a big boom I have waited a long time ago. I wish this boom never end.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 08:45:22 AM
Most of us wish that there would be a boom in bitcoin price after novenber.But situation seems little bit complicated since segwit 2x has majority of miners support and so if it succeeds and replaces the bitcoin,then bitcoin future would be a big question mark.

It is also said that its a master plan by chinese miners to devalue the brand by supporting segwit 2x and at the same time,pumping BCH and claiming that BCH is the true bitcoin.

Every thing is being executed as per the master plan and now,BCH is getting pumped.

Only satisfying news is that F2Pool has withdrawn its support for segwi 2x and many more pools are expected to withdraw their support.

We could all get a clear answer only on november 15th.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 03, 2017, 05:16:59 AM
any prof  that by November bitcoin can booming huge..or maybe the reason of booming of bitcoin  because of hardfork and then after hardfork bitcoin can falling down again yes bitcoin price now is so high but we did not know if this continue and maintain in 600$
I don’t think we should be talking about any increase in price until we have seen what the hard fork has in stock for us, then we can begin to predict whether price will go high or not. I know that as of now price is going way too high, I even checked last and the rate was already at $6500 which is the highest rate it has ever reached. But I’m not using that to judge until after November Bitcoin segwit 2×hard fork.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
November 03, 2017, 02:31:40 AM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.

Exactly what i was thinking, got out because of the end of October China closures, no news here, and got into Alt's, they kept dropping, but it's just a wait for them to rise, perhaps when BTC stays at a level and all calms down.
With the $6400 we have reached as October ends, $8000 is pretty much reachable in my speculations. Sure, we can expect anything after the fork, we can't say yet and there could be some news that could cause much more spikes but all the same bitcoin will always astonish us at the end.

Yes, the coming hard fork is quite controversial but I have the feelings that B2X will not have any way into the system since a lot of support have dropped for it. We cannot let some company and miners to start making decisions for us and that is more like going the centralized way and no one wants that.
,i guess you have a point out there my friend. yes there is no guaranteed to what will be the next pump or next price of bitcoin, as far also as i can observe it just pump without any significant details, but surely one of the most factors that affect the rise was all about the news. i don't usually think if it will really or not affect the price of bitcoin, since this coming fork this month is a bit a big deal.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 03, 2017, 02:22:41 AM
That all can not be happy, someone needed to raise the price to attract a very large number of people, now you can crash and make a profit from people.

It's very unexpected that bitcoin able reach this far and seeing this trend, I can said that the end of this year,  the value will reach $ 8000
For now, it's right time to purchase bitcoin if you still not have any and if you've purchase 1 month before and more then congratulations that you're richer then yesterday !
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 03, 2017, 02:08:20 AM
Bitcoin hit $7000 earlier today but has fallen back by a few $. Might drop after 16/11 as holders sell and buy back into alts but bitcoin will recover later. Perhaps buying on the dip could be fruitful.

For now btc is on the upper side and moved back to 7200$ and above. Ystd it had crossed 7300 and fallen back below 6900 and then rose back again. Its a roller coaster ride happening and seems it will continue. Now we might have another fork happening in some days so the movement will continue either ways whether up or down.
Activity: 106
November 03, 2017, 01:57:46 AM
That all can not be happy, someone needed to raise the price to attract a very large number of people, now you can crash and make a profit from people.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 01:52:28 AM

The bitcoin price is already reached the all time high of $7270 today,i hope it will increase more and more then i expect the bitcoin price at the end of this year will be $ 10K,so don't spend your bitcoin now.If bitcoin’s upward trajectory in the markets continues, traders could expect to see these prices by the end of the month or start of December.One factor that could explain bitcoin’s growth in popularity is the lack of external regulation and control from big banks.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 03, 2017, 01:34:12 AM
I think there is no bad news can affect to the btc price.simply btc can down for few days and it will go to moon again like recent market.we can see the chart of btc.its alaways rising and goes ahead.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
I wonder what will happen after segwit2x. If if splits, will be btc price start a correction ?
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 03, 2017, 12:28:19 AM
yeah, I think so. Look the price, no one can control their mind. The boom will happen at the end of 2017. I will sell my BTC at $9000.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
November 02, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

So you making poem out of it. :-)

Well yeah the market is continuously increasing and know how it will keep increasing. The fork is the reason for this to happen and yes everyone is enjoying the golden days.

Im wondering if anyone here is holding the bitcoin which they bought at 500 buck last year on the same month. I mean if yes then they might have started dreaming of huge mansion and cars, bikes and world tour already. Haha. Thats really true and this how anyone can get richest in a year with bitcoin. Liking it.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 11:26:02 PM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.

In my opinion you are really bad . If you see the chart ( all-time ) bitcoin with bad news and good news has only one way and that's to grow up ! only up ! never down ! . China or any big state has no chance in front of bitcoin
I guess even China close their doors in bitcoin, bitcoin will still continue to increase its price. Just like what happen before, people makes panic selling because the news tells that China banned bitcoin. But after that bitcoin still raise its price.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 02, 2017, 10:55:40 PM
Congratulations bitcoin believers. Looks like we are fast approaching and who knows the $10,000 mark will be hit this year. More investors and traders are watching us.
As long as there will be more news from the wall street about the bitcoin and that was a positive news and that brings a lot of impact to the price of bitcoin.
But i'm not sure about the chart of the bitcoin will be bullish anytime. Another correction will be coming soon.
Just put our order in the bottom and waiting for it gets filled.
Wall street just a key to the bitcoin gain more and more value.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
November 02, 2017, 09:50:26 PM
Congratulations bitcoin believers. Looks like we are fast approaching and who knows the $10,000 mark will be hit this year. More investors and traders are watching us.
Pages:
Jump to: