Pages:
Author

Topic: btc target - page 5. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 02:45:56 PM
Haha, I don't think so. Maybe Bitcoin price will drop a bit after the fork. It just recover at the end of 2017.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 02:31:35 PM
8k before the fork and than it will make correction to 5500 to 6000.
hope for good.

Bitcoin hitting $8000 is possible but I guess it will hit near to $7800 within November 16. And it will drop and a correction will take place, but its doubtful it will go below $6200-$6000.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 07, 2017, 12:14:49 PM
Say I'm crazy, I feel like crazy. My target is 100k ant the end of next year.
Bitcoin is more than speculation. Bitcoin is a new world order.
Bitcoin is freedom and a chance for people in Zambia, Venezuela etc
Bitcoin is better than gold, cause you can't steel it.
There is so much Fiat-money who wants to be saved an so less Bitcoin.

You are crazy and yet it might still happen.  Grin
No one can explain it. So why not? It might be a high goal but before 5k is just a strike to the moon which everyone doesnt believe would happen. Look at it now. They are all wrong of their predictions that it will just go back down to zero. This happenings cannot be foreseen so better make a higher goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 07, 2017, 12:07:31 PM
yeah i agreed.THAT YOUR CRAZY not like feeling..$100k at the end of next year.thats more than expeculation.its hallucination .do you think giant country specially USA will let it happen?no never.i believe in bitcoin.i trust bitcoin.i respect bitcoin and i have faith in bitcoin.,but not that exaggerated thinking bitcoin climbing that high that fast..impossible
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
November 07, 2017, 11:58:43 AM
8k before the fork and than it will make correction to 5500 to 6000.
hope for good.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 11:55:55 AM
If BTC continue like that it will reach 10k soon and maybe more because the number is psychological so when it reached it will be high more and more, let see when he we do it
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 08:18:27 AM
btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin
i think after 3rd fork the price of bitcoin will be 8k$ to 10k$ im going to convert all my altcoins to btc before hard fork so i can buy at the dip of all altcoins.

I wouldn't be so optimist if I were you. In my opinion, we can expect a huge decrease in the Bitcoin price the next following week/days when the fork will be out. It will be a good correction and I won't be surprised if the price decrease by $500 $800.
But if you are right, I will be happy to see Bitcoin reach $8000-$10,000

correct, this is already the seventh week for the bitcoin rising trend. and we know that whales are determining the time to take their profits. That means there will be a big decrese with the price. I'm sure, next week is the beginning of the price to decrease, so that by the end of the year bitcoin can touch the new ATH, maybe about $ 7.5k or more. if you're ready to buy altcoin, this is the right time.

If whales are really part of this rising trend, I don't think that $10,000 per coin will be enough for them to stop and release their coins, Whales are hodling hundreds of thousands of coins and once they released those coins for their payday a sudden drop on the price will happen and a price below $10,000 is not a good price for this gamble since price may drop to less than $1,000 and they might not do it again after that.
If someone will release their coins to create any bad situation for them there are buyers who are waiting to buy no such situation will occur and yeah that may be a concern so don’t release all you coin at single time wait and then sell and bitcoin has come so far that going back will be impossible from here prices will only rise so don’t worry about dump that will not occur it is unstoppable now so hope for best profit.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 07, 2017, 05:13:22 AM
The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
Ceratinly, there is no doubt with bitcoin being the future, but there still would be so many developments before we start seeing the real picture of the future.

There is every possibility of bitcoin hitting an ATH of $10000 by the end of the year and there is still every chance that it might not or even get above that as the mother of all digital currencies cannot stop being full of surprises. I am optimistic that the B2X fork will come and go and there would be more bullish trend for bitcoin at the end.
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 06:49:50 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 06, 2017, 11:49:23 AM
bitcoin price will hit 10k$ soon. But still some bear trap here. Dont enter bitcoin right now.
you can invest now even bitcoin is low because some altcoins drop down,you can invest in that like me i invest in xrb and xem i always buy if some altcoins drop down i think after the fork the price of some coins will get high then i will sell mine in that.I think also in that time bitcoin drop down so i will invest also

Well if you're planning to hold for quite some time, yeah now would be a good time to go shopping for alts. Btc will probably continue its upward probably until the end of he year. Next year would be something to look forward to if we end past 10k this 2017

I dont think that we will pass 10k this 2017 as their will be heavy resistance near 9900 level as per my view. As their are so many users who are waiting for 10k to appear so that they can sell their bitcoins so their will be heavy selling pressure near that price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
bitcoin price will hit 10k$ soon. But still some bear trap here. Dont enter bitcoin right now.
you can invest now even bitcoin is low because some altcoins drop down,you can invest in that like me i invest in xrb and xem i always buy if some altcoins drop down i think after the fork the price of some coins will get high then i will sell mine in that.I think also in that time bitcoin drop down so i will invest also

Well if you're planning to hold for quite some time, yeah now would be a good time to go shopping for alts. Btc will probably continue its upward probably until the end of he year. Next year would be something to look forward to if we end past 10k this 2017
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 06, 2017, 08:26:44 AM
are you sure for all that?
have you seen the graph?
and there will be close exchanges of this ..
I think the price is still not stable, especially there will be chinese exchanges.
prices will rise and fall and not yet stable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 06, 2017, 07:38:22 AM
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:29:08 AM
I think bitcoin will value on $7500, after 11/16 it will dump

it already hit bro your prediction is correct nxt top isa 8500 to 10k before  hardfork it will shoot up agains rigth now i will buying some altcoins in the dip hehe lets maximize the profit of this votality days.

Yup for now is indeed the price of bitcoin is very high and it is definitely what he predicted is more than he expected. Only one thing we should do now, that is to enlarge or maximize our profit. Because if we do not take advantage of the moment is definitely a big loss will we get. so keep working hard and struggling to get many benefits, do not give up easily.You must remember that bitcoin is not an eternal place that will benefit us forever. So we should make a second plan to avoid the impact of bitcoin loss.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 06, 2017, 06:48:06 AM
It went off as I am expecting it.
The price is too high now that it became so scary to hold it.
I guess many are feeling the same way I do.
My target was just 7k and it went up more before I have even the time to decide whether to withdraw it or not.
Now, I expecting more and dont want to miss the opportunity of a greater profit.
The price increase of bitcoin is really scary, it has gone over the expectations. I was expecting a plus $7k price by the end of the year. I am both excited and worried at the same time about the price of bitcoin. It has make me nervous to decide to what to do. The price increase seems insane to me, I want to withdraw my holdings but at the same time I am looking to the value of my holdings that increased by almost more than a thousand dollar. This situation has now tied me to wait and watch for the next couple of weeks.

Breaking the $7000 barrier and that exceeds our expectations really gives us goosebumps and chills like nobody didn't see it's coming.
And now we're all sitting in our profit and we don't know where bull run takes us so many are speculative that we can touch $10000 in no time. IMO, I prefer to hold my coins right now and and will wait the moon as I smell that our Christmas will be more merrier.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 06, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

Bear trap or a correction? The price did corrected as it was go into the dip with $7,200 and it's back at $7,300, so do you think it is not a good time to enter bitcoin right now? It's even better to enter right now as we have seen it's price get up to $7,500 so you are contradicting what you are saying or you are just sarcastic with what you are saying? Everyone's mouth keeps on talking with $10,000 let's make it happen maybe when December enters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
November 06, 2017, 01:24:21 AM
The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
It only have 2 months left before this year was end and every year has a huge pump of value i think that target can be achieved when the result of the incoming segwit2x fork would be same as previous hard forks. We are looking for big profit before this year end and if that target value hits by bitcoin i will sell all my stored bitcoin.
Activity: 33
November 06, 2017, 01:08:27 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
November 05, 2017, 10:58:27 PM
The target of bitcoin's price will be $11.000/ bitcoin on 2018 because of this many people who made accounts on the markets of the bitcoin than stocks markets for example Coinbase adds 100,000 users in 24 hrs, Shows Surging Interest in Crypto , there are some countries addoption the bitcoin and making it be legal as currency or digital asset and the other reason bitcoin will be hit to be $11.000/bitcoin is the popularity of bitcoin is growing up. So many good news related with the bitcoin and as we know good news will makes the price will be pumped, at least they be used for analysis fundamental of coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 05, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

Your post is not completed, why you say that with out any reason. For people like us, opinion is good but reason is better. If you don't have it, same like speculation ( not helping ). I think BTC still has the same price action moving and volume ( stable ). We need more good news ( with real sources ) and wise calculation before decides to say anything. I believe wait and see until next month is better and good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: