Pages:
Author

Topic: btc target - page 9. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 01, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin
i think after 3rd fork the price of bitcoin will be 8k$ to 10k$ im going to convert all my altcoins to btc before hard fork so i can buy at the dip of all altcoins.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
November 01, 2017, 12:42:22 AM
any prof  that by November bitcoin can booming huge..or maybe the reason of booming of bitcoin  because of hardfork and then after hardfork bitcoin can falling down again yes bitcoin price now is so high but we did not know if this continue and maintain in 600$
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
November 01, 2017, 12:21:41 AM
Webbot is making good prediction on Bitcoin lately. Last October we did touched 6,000 dollars level. November target as per Webbot is 7,000 dollars and this should be very reachable since we already make it at 6,400. The only concerns here are news from different governments and this coming hard fork again. The coming hard fork is more controversial and unpredictable since most big miners will probably left BTC as they are Segwit2x signatory.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
November 01, 2017, 12:13:23 AM
Yeah its not target, its just another fork like those of dozens other. Gosh they are coming like every morning and night and its not good for the economic health of the blockchain itself. I mean why so many forks if they can’t get the correction done in just single way. They always try to put in some coins which becomes shit later but people still buy them and hope profits form hem.

Now a days it has got fashion of putting some coin in the market as representative and let the investors dance according to it. Lolz. Anyway thats a good news for those who will be hunting the free coin that they ill get for the bitcoin holdings. Thats crazy and don’t know how many more forks are planned like that.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
October 31, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

There is no doubt that we can continue with this rapid price hike in November. Remember we still have the 2x this November, so I think it will contribute significantly. However, once must also remember that there will be always few bumps along the way so its never assured that we will always go on a parabolic line. There might be minor dip along the way, but don't doubt bitcoin because its very resilient and the highest of the price going to $7000 is very likely. Just have patience and continued faith in the system.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 02:50:50 PM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.

In my opinion you are really bad . If you see the chart ( all-time ) bitcoin with bad news and good news has only one way and that's to grow up ! only up ! never down ! . China or any big state has no chance in front of bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 31, 2017, 02:23:52 PM
How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
October 31, 2017, 02:12:43 PM
Good news.but i want to know about the news source ? please put your news link here that will be more helpful for me. What is target for November?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 31, 2017, 11:29:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: