Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 53. (Read 316457 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ars longa, vita brevis
Same here, website down. Can see the home page, but can't log in.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I can get on my but bitcoins don't show up.
53 confirmations and counting..

Same here, I made a deposit after that I cannot access my account.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I can get on my but bitcoins don't show up.
53 confirmations and counting..
Activity: 126
I sent some BTC in a while ago (7 confirmations) and even though I can refresh my wallet page, albeit very slowly, I can't get it to show me my new balance. Hope this sorts itself out soon!

I just about had a heart attack thinking it was just me!  It's a relief to see someone having the same problem.

I can't get on the site at all now. :-(
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Hm.. my thoughts:

1. There are reasons to exclude the general public.

2. Currently it's an incongruent solution, i.e. showing volume and recent trades on the front page.

3. Security may be a reason to allow readonly access, because one might watch the markets, but only login to trade, if he or she wants to do a move.

What's your reason for this update?
Activity: 392
I sent some BTC in a while ago (7 confirmations) and even though I can refresh my wallet page, albeit very slowly, I can't get it to show me my new balance. Hope this sorts itself out soon!

I just about had a heart attack thinking it was just me!  It's a relief to see someone having the same problem.
Activity: 196

The entire site is down for me. Im sure Burnside is on it.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
I put in a big order that was spread out across multiple asks and only 1 was successful.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I started a transfer in just before it went down. Hopefully it picks it up when the site comes back online.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I also had a timeout, but it is working for me now.

But it looks like I have a withdrawal that went wrong. Got the notification e-mail from btct.co but the Transaction ID from the e-mail can't be found on blockchain.info.

/AlexC
Same here - seems to be global. Possibly down for maintenance?
**Bump** I am timing out too. Site Down?
Activity: 252
Are you doing maintenance? I'm getting:

This page (https://btct.co/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by CloudFlare | Hide this Alert

Edit:
/portfolio
GET
Service Temporarily Unavailable
text/html

Activity: 384
I don't think it's as complex as you're picturing it, Burnside, although that would be a very accurate method you're describing. How about just a "Fill" button next to the Quantity section of where you set up your order before placing it. You type in the price you're willing to pay per share, click fill, and it will fill the Quantity section with as many shares as you can afford on your current balance, taking the fee into account. Currently it's a messy operation with a calculator to do such a simple, common thing, unless I missed something. Last time I used btc-e, months ago, I believe they had a similar system and I found it great.

Ahhh!  That makes more sense.  Yes, a max button might not be too hard to implement once a price has been set.

Actually, that's exactly what I meant when I said "buy max" button.

On another note, do I have to log in now to view the market or is this just temporarily?
legendary
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Getting an 'access temporarily denied' message upon attempting to login. Server downtime?
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
I'm sure you have a long list of suggestions (I haven't read the whole thread), but if I may offer one that would probably be a pretty low priority, more of a "oh, this'd be nice" than a bug or something - and apologies if it's already been mentioned:

Currently, when you wish to take advantage of the DRIP-like reinvestment feature, you have to have already received a dividend payment from the security you want to set up. (For instance, right now LABCOIN has not paid dividends, but they plan to pay biweekly. I cannot set my account to reinvest the first round of dividends, because the option is not present until after the first dividend is paid.) I noticed this also applies to account holders who buy into a security even after the security has already paid dividends at least once - the new shareholders must wait for one dividend cycle to complete while they own shares (or units or whatever you want to call them) before they are able to set up the DRIP.

I gotta say, though, man - you're successfully pulling off what a lot of online brokerage firms can't seem to get right after spending a metric acrefoot of time and money on, and I'm really impressed with how smoothly you're doing it. Cheers.
legendary
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
I don't think it's as complex as you're picturing it, Burnside, although that would be a very accurate method you're describing. How about just a "Fill" button next to the Quantity section of where you set up your order before placing it. You type in the price you're willing to pay per share, click fill, and it will fill the Quantity section with as many shares as you can afford on your current balance, taking the fee into account. Currently it's a messy operation with a calculator to do such a simple, common thing, unless I missed something. Last time I used btc-e, months ago, I believe they had a similar system and I found it great.

Ahhh!  That makes more sense.  Yes, a max button might not be too hard to implement once a price has been set.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Pages:
Jump to: