Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 21. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 04:55:32 AM
When the block reward halves, is it really gonna be worth it for miners to keep mining?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
Markets and merchants do not care about the cost, about the cost based on what they have shown during the cost at the time of large price increases. I can not ask for more. And I noticed that the mindset of many true Bitcoin supporters like this, bitcoin conditions have been proving all this is real. there are always improvements under these conditions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
that is not true because recently the fees of bitcoin is really high because few days ago i tried to make some transactions but the fee was too high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
better be. bitcoin is popular because of speed and cheap fees, if fees is going up why we use him?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 22, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

It is good for you to see the fees of bitcoin transactions is reduced. Bitcoin should have a low tx fee so that in the future,
many peoples can using bitcoin without worrying expensive tx fee.
The effect will be in a good side, many users and investors will take the advantage and maybe businesses will open also its door to this chain, I guess this actions really make bitcoin competitive as a currency / payment processing side, more newbies will be attracted as old users will begin to introduce and
give some more hints about low fees and bring them in as well to this industry.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
bitcoin transactions have declined in recent times, triggered by the decline in bitcoin prices to very low levels, also triggered by the emergence of some negative news about bitcoin,and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.
Activity: 127
June 22, 2018, 03:53:15 AM
maybe in the future I will care when it's time for me to use my bitcoin. We will see later. What I care about right now is to have extra money always to buy more bitcoin in addition to my investment and that will be good news for the merchants, but I am a long-term investment so for now I would not mind if the transaction costs will go down
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

It is good for you to see the fees of bitcoin transactions is reduced. Bitcoin should have a low tx fee so that in the future,
many peoples can using bitcoin without worrying expensive tx fee.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 21, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

The last time I tried to withdraw my Bitcoin, the transaction fee was high because of the big bull run last December 2017 where it reaches an all-time high before it took a huge nosedive. It's good to know that transaction fees are getting lesser and lesser than before, and I hope it would get even less when the lightning network would finally be implemented which initiates faster transactions. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
June 21, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
The good news is of course very beneficial for bitcoin users as a whole especially traders and investors in doing the transaction. This decrease in transaction fees will have a positive effect on the improvement of trade performance, with the reduction of transaction costs can significantly stimulate the market and increase the added value for its users.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
It is definitely a good news for all the bitcoin traders around the globe this is one of the well known issues of the bitcoin this step from bitcoin will definitely beneficial to bitcoin so that more and more will now invest in the bitcoin and gives bitcoin a new life and settle down the remures about the bitcoin.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
It's very good for the Bitcoin community. At least, it would reduce congestion in the system as well as serve everyone equally except the user intentionally increased transaction fee. Looking forward to a better tomorrow anyways.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
Obviously it’s a good news for traders of bitcoin but for every one who is using bitcoin, it will make more easy all payments & transactions because sometimes we have been paid fee more than transection amount.
Overall it will make more convenient for every user of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:55:55 PM
if the transaction costs decrease, I think it could make the investor interest to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
It will be the good news for the bitcoin traders , including myself.When the price of bitcoin is expected to raise more,the price of bitcoin transaction fee will reduced.Either way it is good for business as it encourages consumer spending wherever it is available.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Some are being encouraged to give 0% transaction fees to help with widespread adoption. Perhaps it is due to the competition that bitcoincash provides. Either way it is good for business as it encourages consumer spending wherever it is available.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 01:36:53 PM
Yep, I agree that Bitcoin transaction fees are going down and as you posted it is not from few days and it is low for past 6 months. The traffic behind the blocks approval may be less or due to competition the transaction fees may be less. Anyway the fees low has made us spend little amount in transaction fees while we trade.
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
actually i did not expect this to happen. I thought last month bitcoin will reach above $10k but sadly not happened. With this since fees are directly proportional to the price then it goes down.
Activity: 18
June 21, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
well i think this is good news for bitcoin treders, because the fewer the cost of bitcoin transactions then srmaoin many benefits that can be obtained by the treader, and with this matter, the more oarang are interested to invest bitcoin and if the bitcoin transaction fees goes down while the bitcoin price keep increasing. It is good to trade now ,it will become more profitable and i think the demand now in bitcoin will increase more and continue to invest on it
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
It really is a amazing thing to only spend 3 cents when sending 500$!
Now if only we could speed up the transaction time.

I think a lower transaction fee will help bitcoin once more to be accepted as payment. I think people will use more trades than usual.
This is great news for all bitcoin / bitcoiners traders including myself. I think it will help more people involved in arbitration and engage in a large number of small payouts in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: