Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 23. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

In my opinion, This is good news. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. I like it.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.

that depends on the price of btc also
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
If all exchanges lower the transaction cost when trading, this will be a great thing for traders. We can trade in the day and do not take much transaction fees
Activity: 50
June 14, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
bitcoin transactions have declined in recent times, triggered by the decline in bitcoin prices to very low levels, and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
June 14, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
I remember sending a transaction a few days ago and I noticed the low fees of bitcoin as well but this is mostly because the mempool is empty so you can send transactions with just a few satoshi/byte and get a confirmation in minutes but this is mostly due to the bear market, when this market changes and the price goes up again we will see again bigger fees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
if the transaction costs bitcoin down very well, because when we do the transaction will not pay much transaction, so very profitable

I hope that this low transaction fee is permanent or even goes lower in coming days because the bitcoin price is really dump. Maybe it has something to do with the price of bitcoin. They adjusted the fees since bitcoin price now is really down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
It is normal because we bitcoin came back to a cheaper price but when it goes up to $20k or more than that, you will see many complaints about the expensive fee. The btc community should make the tx fee fixed to make it  very convenient for users.
Activity: 204
June 12, 2018, 08:13:10 AM
any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In fact it high transaction fee is really creating a lot of problems, it restrict people not to use bitcoin for transaction for which they have to pay the same fee. I think that it will be too much good for bitcoin future if the transaction fee become reasonable and easily affordable by the people.

Yes the fact that bitcoin fees is high and it needs to be lower again. if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better and the fees is really low and affordable for small transaction too.
Activity: 279
June 12, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
This does not mean that bitcoin suddenly became cheaper to use. If the transactions are correctly synchronized, this can be temporary. This situation can last several hours. The bigger question is how this situation will evolve in the future. those who have already had time to rejoice, to rejoice not for long.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 12, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now
I believe that this is not a manipulation of the price. I think bitcoin is going down because there are so many investors that maybe withdraw or convert bitcoin into fiat. Or maybe it is all because of some issue on the bitcoin feild that is why we are now experiencing a huge dump. And all I can say is we don't have to worry about it because it is a new opportunity to buy more bitcoin and gain in the near future.
Transaction fees going down maybe because the price is going down in the market.  Investors will hesitate to do transaction and will find exchange where lessen the fee because the fee might much higher than the amount they going to invest which make them it hard to take. Investors struggle from this high fees so that they have to get lessen it for the new investors to use it to transact.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
The transaction fees is very low now especially when the transfer is done from blockchain.info. it is only exchangers that are charging high and I expect them to do something about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 06:21:27 AM
any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In fact it high transaction fee is really creating a lot of problems, it restrict people not to use bitcoin for transaction for which they have to pay the same fee. I think that it will be too much good for bitcoin future if the transaction fee become reasonable and easily affordable by the people.
Activity: 59
June 11, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
Yes, I have realized it too. Bitcoin transactions fee is lower than before. And transaction's speed is improving; this is big news for the bitcoin lovers. With tremendous amounts of transactions and at extremely high costs, investors are almost always working for such transactional locations. I think they charge the price is not right, they will collect a lot of BTC in a day.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
It will make more people interested to make transaction through btc.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
In my opinion and base in my experience when bitcoin is low price the transaction fee of bitcoin is lower also. But if you have BTC Trader i think many trader like high bitcoin prize than lower transaction fee because of low bitcoin price.
Activity: 476
June 11, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

I also noticed that the fees are coming down. That is a good job though some claim it like that because of the quantity one is engaging  to buy. The other issue is the time taken to conclude any bitcoin transaction. This one is really taken a long time to complete.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
Fees have been down for a while now. It's great news for bitcoin for those who use it for the intended purpose as a currency, there will be an increase in the number of transactions and trades as a whole. I don't see it having much of an impact on the actual market value though.
Activity: 50
June 11, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
Bitcoin is currently less stuck and therefore transactions are now cheaper. The reason Bitcoin has been attacked by its spam attacks. Currently, the transaction is back to normal as usual. I believe it will greatly help to increase adoption, and also make people that Bitcoin is not sustainable in the future as adoption increases and transactions becomes more crowded and runs smoothly. Thanks
Activity: 308
June 11, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
I think this is connected with the decline of the market and the departure of many people from here
Activity: 87
June 11, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
Transaction costs are a hot topic of debate in the world of cryptocurrency. There is much discussion about the cost of Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash in this regard. Now it seems the average Bitcoin transaction fee is lower than the BCH. As always, a temporary snapshot can look very different within a few hours.
When directly comparing BTC with BCH fees, there seems to be no real contest. The transaction cost of Bitcoin Cash is much lower than that of the world's leading cryptocurrency. In fact, the cost of BHC is relatively flat for some time now. The cost of Bitcoin, on the other hand, is uncertain as usual.
Pages:
Jump to: