Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 24. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 11, 2018, 01:55:39 AM
when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now

It will only make the balance because the price of BItcoin is decreasing and transaction costs will be decreased.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 11, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now
I believe that this is not a manipulation of the price. I think bitcoin is going down because there are so many investors that maybe withdraw or convert bitcoin into fiat. Or maybe it is all because of some issue on the bitcoin feild that is why we are now experiencing a huge dump. And all I can say is we don't have to worry about it because it is a new opportunity to buy more bitcoin and gain in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:46:01 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 09, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
i dont think bitcoin fees are down. if it real then why exchanges site still used a high transaction fees then? im still think bitcoin fees are not suitable for micro transfer so bitcoin still need to more improved.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
It's better that way, they seen that there are lots of competitors, so they are adjusting both the fee and fastness off there transactions , in other to keep there users.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
This is on the grounds that bitcoin is a product that requires the greater part of a large number of PCs that run it to remain in a state of harmony. To do as such effortlessly, there's a breaking point on how much information the system can process at interim, and clients need to pay more to get their exchanges in now and again of clog. The cities of bitcoin will stay clam this time. They always try to find lacks of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 09, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

It is because less transactions are done via BTC than what was previously the case. Increase the number of transactions and the fees will increase again. This is why an increase in transactions is seen as spamming the network. Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 09, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

i think the bitcoin network has improved. If the fee reduced, then no worry for high fees anymore.
of course it can help current market. The low fees help traders transfer their coins more frequent and the volume can increase.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 09, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

I think its good news. It will make many investor interesting on bitcoin because with lower fee, attracting people to transaction using bitcoin rather than using banks
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 09, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
That's true, but that's just reason for satisfaction Smiley. Until now, they were very high. Everything is going in the right direction.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
This shows that many investors hold their assets because this is because the price chart is likely bearish so they choose to save their assets rather than sell them, because if they sell in the present then it will make them losses, in addition to this loss also will make prices fall and lure other investors to sell their bitcoins, eventually the price will be more bearish

In addition to this it shows a large holding of the size of the investors, it also shows the decline of new enthusiasts to invest in bitcoin so that no purchasing activities that occur, maybe this will last long enough to the price movement up so as to attract new investors to buy
Activity: 346
June 09, 2018, 07:55:23 AM
one of the reasons for the decrease in commissions is a decrease in the desire of users to buy bitcoin, while its cost has not increased. consequently, the demand for block space has decreased. and, of course, the periodic decline in the rate itself also caused a decline in transaction costs.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
This shows that many investors hold their assets because this is because the price chart is likely bearish so they choose to save their assets rather than sell them, because if they sell in the present then it will make them losses, in addition to this loss also will make prices fall and lure other investors to sell their bitcoins, eventually the price will be more bearish
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
if the cost of transactions will continue to decline, this is a good step for distributing the crypto, because now, when not large payments are made, the percentage of transactions is very high, let's hope for a further decline
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 09, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

it's a very good news, with lightning network it should go even lower. Future of bitcoin is very bright if devs manage to maintain the fees low enough for micropayments.
Activity: 59
June 09, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
It really is a amazing thing to only spend 3 cents when sending 500$!
Now if only we could speed up the transaction time.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
June 09, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
    It is good news for all bitcoiners if the bitcoin transaction fees goes down while the bitcoin price keep increasing. It is good to trade now ,it will become more profitable and i think the demand now in bitcoin will increase more and continue to invest on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

with the reduced cost of bitcoin transactions today will certainly help widespread adoption of bitcoin
people do not need to spend more money to process a transaction
not like before to process one transaction required at least a minimum of eight dollars

but even so still the third party still put a very high transaction costs
such as exchange they still use transaction fee of 0.001 for each transaction
i hope third-party services will also immediately lower their minimum transaction costs
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
if the transaction costs bitcoin down very well, because when we do the transaction will not pay much transaction, so very profitable
Activity: 166
June 09, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
It was influenced by the price of bitcoin that falling down. Actually this condition make all of bitcoin users to be glad to do transaction with bitcoin. And i hope too the fees go down again to minimize our transaction amount. This is one of the advantage in using Bitcoin now.

Maybe it was influenced by the price, or whatever reason it would be. For me, this makes btc users happy. The main idea when transaction fees are reduced is that, it gives interest and make people opt to use bitcoin more. Investors also would come and buy since price is low plus transaction fees are low, thus giving them a good package if they invested on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: