Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 22. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
Yeah kind of ironic that fees are low now and the price has gone down.
Activity: 11
June 21, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
It's better that way, they seen that there are lots of competitors, so they are adjusting both the fee and fastness off there transactions , in other to keep there users.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
If the transaction costs btc down, then it will certainly make happy those who are active in btc transactions. But actually the most important part is creating security against btc owned by every investor from spam and others that can harm the investor. For that I hope if it costs btc transactions will fall should btc security can also be increased and btc prices can immediately experience a significant increase.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
it is accurate to know that due to the fact all of the unexpected considered one of this problem is the issues of in general human beings due to it is better fees in doing transactions. And now this tremendous news will help us as a buyers are actually can capable of make quite a few transactions with none hesitation because we can be a lot find the money for it's transactions fee
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

This is a good news. If transactions fees are lower, more people will be encouraged to get involved with bitcoin. Before, high transaction fee is one of the main drawbacks of bitcoin. I think they're continually improving on it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 21, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
They save more bitcoin because of the trasaction fee decreased. I hope they will stable and not increase again so we can get more profit. Because in the last few months they experienced high fees and I save all my bitcoin or one cashout to save transaction fee on that day.
Activity: 21
June 21, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
When transaction costs are down It is good news, for investors because it can be estimated that bitcoin prices will increase and transaction costs are lower.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Yes, I think This will be good news for bitcoin traders. When bitcoin prices are expected to rise more, the cost of bitcoin transaction costs will decrease. So we have two good news, one of which is the bitcoin price will increase and the bitcoin transaction costs are reduced. It is a good news. I like it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
The price of BTC is decreasing, and then the number of transactions transferred by BTC is decreasing, so the transfer fee of BTC will definitely be lower.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. And I think this is normal because I think the bitcoin price is still very cheap
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
I am happy to see the fees going down. It will help it to compete with other digital payment options.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
the fee is going down as no one is buying btc anymore due to it's enormously price dropping / low price lately. to me, not actually good deal, but something im concerned a lot, of course it doesn't mean the high fee transaction is good, but anything should be balanced out.
Activity: 46
June 19, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
This is a good news for all the investors. I hope that it can be reduced to zero for all small transactions to make it very much popular.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
Bitcoin transactions fee is lower than before and transaction speed is improving.This is big news for the bitcoin lovers.We all have the same complaint to bitcoin and our campaigns are now resolving.I don't know the reason for today's pump but we can see a good pump in next days for this improvement.I still hope that all transactions will reduce transaction costs.With tremendous amounts of transactions and at extremely high costs.Investors are almost always working for such transactional locations.
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
If that said transaction fees will continue to decrease, i think it also help to rise up of bitcoin price in the market. It will trigger to reach again to the higher price soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
Its good to hear. That was a good news for us, if the transaction fees goes down hope it will preserved. I like it because we cannot charged for a high cost. Then it us a good news also for the traders.
Yes, BTC transaction fees is going down and it an excellent news for all the bitcoin users. Earlier of this year the transaction fees were too much high for that reason many users suffered and didn't sell the coin, as the time progressed fees became less now can see lot of transaction of bitcoin courtesy lower fees.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
I think need a relationship between speed and price if the transaction costs are low then his transaction will be slow,
so if his transaction costs are high, then his transaction will be fast, I very often do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

In my opinion, This is good news. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. I like it.
The problem with the fees in the bitcoin network has not been solved yet, segwit helped the situation somehow by allowing more transactions to be included in each mined block but the real reason for the low fees is simply the lack of interest of people in using bitcoin due to the bear market, this is why we need the lightning network activated as soon as possible no only because it will cause a bull market but because it will solve the problem with the fees.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 16, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
It is a good new for bitcoin users, because the lesser the amount it needed for us to deal with transaction the more we want to use bitcoin as a form of currency in terms of transaction. It is also a good thing on investment because it could give benefits on the users who initially trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to have a low cost trading for a greater profit.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
Its good to hear. That was a good news for us, if the transaction fees goes down hope it will preserved. I like it because we cannot charged for a high cost. Then it us a good news also for the traders.
Pages:
Jump to: