Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 25. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
Just like early Investors have been saying capping the blocksize to 1MB is the same as capping the growth. That's exactly what is happening, less people are using Bitcoin but increasingly using other Cryptos. Fees have dropped a lot because of less usage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
Ya I also seen Bitcoin Transaction Fee going Down, this is Great news for me but I think it effect may Effect bitcoin miner Earnings.
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 02:17:44 AM
BTC transaction fees getting lowered. Moreover its transactime also reduced. This is a big advantage for those who involved in crypto idustry. We may see BTC around $9k by end of June.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
The most irritating thing to users is the expensive transaction fees and the slow process of confirmation. I am very happy if the transaction fee can be cheaper and the confirmation process can be faster. of course with this will be more people who will use bitcoin for their payment method when shopping
It is difficult to say whether this can help the market as a whole, but the reduction of commissions will attract people to the market,especially those who are just starting their activities as a trader.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
yes transaction costs will decrease as fewer btc providers so they will reduce the price of your btc transaction costs
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:12:50 AM
There is some reasons.
- Adding LN
- Ending bull market
- Increasing peoples knowledge, many peoples know about other currencies. Earlier it kow only about bitcoin
Activity: 105
June 09, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
It was influenced by the price of bitcoin that falling down. Actually this condition make all of bitcoin users to be glad to do transaction with bitcoin. And i hope too the fees go down again to minimize our transaction amount. This is one of the advantage in using Bitcoin now.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
good news for the reduction of btc transaction costs, because if the high cost will only bother the owners of small btc class. where their results should be cut for a large fee, I hope it's not just btc that lowers the cost but a lot of coins can also apply it.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 02:06:51 AM
Yeah this is really great news for all of us.but i think bitcoin price is low that's why fees are going down.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 09, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
I think the fee still the same with few months ago in BTC amount, maybe you mean the fees down in your country currency, it is because the price of bitcoin litlle down, when the price will higher, absolutely the fees will be  higher too.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
June 09, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
Good to hear that and great news for all bitcoiners, they will be happy for that because sometimes transaction fees are bigger than what we are going to exchange because the amount is very small.
Activity: 96
June 09, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
I hope so, because the price of Bitcoin is in the low stage
Activity: 106
June 09, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
No btc costs do not go down in my opinion because the higher you make the transaction the greater the cost of your transaction
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
It depends if it goes down. It goes down because bitcoin value goes down. It not appropriate that fees is higher than the price of bitcoin. That includes fees and other coins prices goes down to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 09, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
With the decline in transaction costs of bitcoin, of course this is good news, because so far, although transaction costs have decreased, albeit little by little since January 2018 but bitcoin users are apparently not satisfied, and they often discuss it especially those traders with little capital.

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
I think this is not a good news for us investing bitcoin a lot. Fees going down means bitcoin price is also getting down. The fees depends on the system so i think it is a bad news.
Activity: 457
June 09, 2018, 12:57:26 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
maybe with transaction costs down I think the transaction process will be more and the demand for bitcoin will be more and more bitcoin price of course increase
Activity: 77
June 09, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
of course it is a good news and by reducing this fee it help us a lot.
Activity: 78
June 08, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
I am really happy to see the fees getting down. This will ensure that bitcoin can compete with payment options like PayPal which are increasing their fees day by day.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
The most irritating thing to users is the expensive transaction fees and the slow process of confirmation. I am very happy if the transaction fee can be cheaper and the confirmation process can be faster. of course with this will be more people who will use bitcoin for their payment method when shopping
Pages:
Jump to: