Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 26. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
Yeah, I noticed that also when I transferred funds from my blockchain wallet. But to be honest it is still very expensive compared to other cryptocurrencies like Ripple XRP. As far as I know XRP transaction of for example $90,000,000 will only cost less than $1 and the transaction speed is only seconds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
Wow this is a good news to all day traders. I have seen that the bitcoin market price always go down and up volatility is everywhere maybe this is the reason why many are doing day trading because bitcoin transaction fees are low. I did not see this thing to come and happen but i will verify this one later on if it is really true. There are day traders lately and i was thinking that it involve a pool of investors or the big whales doing day trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 08, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better
Its a good news for us, investors, traders, of bitcoin. For me i think that if this will continue reducing transaction fees, the fluctuations of bitcoin in the market will be more active, and because of that many more investors, traders, will come, and the bitcoin will become bigger again just like last year. Hope that many more good news about bitcoin will come in the remaining months of this year.
Activity: 281
June 08, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
I am not a bitcoin trader or trader of any altcoins but I thick it is good to hear that the fees of a transaction become lower so I think it is a good news not just for me but to all cryptocurrency traders.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
according to me at any cost if it is profitable certainly will not be a problem if it costs too high I think waiting time in doing transactions when the price back low
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
That's good to know if the transaction fees did went down, but I feel like it just dropped down because bitcoins price now is around $7k+. But if it does get back up again to around $12k above, I'm pretty sure the transaction fees gets high back up again. I've already expected that to happen anytime soon but seems like bitcoin is having a hard time getting back to at least $10k.
Activity: 406
June 08, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
I hope the transaction costs are low, people will believe in Bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin value will increase

Early months of this year transaction fees were at higher and also waiting period, for these reasons may be the price was dipped because people were thinking before investing in bitcoin, now it is getting clear and definitely good signs for the BTC users.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
just be let what can be possible that might ever be happen while we are here in this forum a lot of changes may have to overcome but the possibility of this is may could happen are rare well we should always be positive for what we may ever had to happen.
Activity: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:57:34 AM
I hope the transaction costs are low, people will believe in Bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin value will increase
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
Well, how it can help the market, for me it is not clear. But the fact that the greed of traders does not end there is for sure.
What you just said? Can you explain yourself!?
Low transaction fees are good for all of us who use bitcoins, but what you know when you never paid 2 mbtc transaction fee when price was over 15,000$. And what traders have with high fees? They suffered too, more then others, they need to transfer bitcoins all the time here and there, they pay more fees then others.
Fees are normal again, thanks God! That is great for all of us, now we can use bitcoins normal like before the rise! To send bitcoins where ever we wish for almost free, that was the point of bitcoin in the first place, cheap and reliable transactions!
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Well, how it can help the market, for me it is not clear. But the fact that the greed of traders does not end there is for sure.
Activity: 47
June 08, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
 Wink Wink The market is low now it is normal. Because the market will not always have one or rise. Will be broken for this? No need to wait for the price increase to strengthen the mind.  Wink Wink
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
That good news. If the transaction costs are low then the more transactions every day. In addition, the market will be more alive so the competition will be tight. This makes the bitcoin price becomes more stable because it could be supply and demand balanced.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
Well that really a good news, this means its users, holders and investors will get more from their bitcoin, another thing this will result to a more and more transaction to happen in bitcoin trading since they are going to pay less in their transaction.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
this is good news, because all this time for some bitcoiners high transaction costs are a problem, if it is true the cost of bitcoin transactions has now gone down then one of the shortcomings of bitcoin has been resolved, and hopefully it will last.
Activity: 103
June 08, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
I have gained a lot of experience from this invention. I can not ask for more. And I noticed that the mindset of many true Bitcoin supporters is like this. The high cost of mining has become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin as well as the time it takes to complete bitcoin transactions. Even transaction costs are now lower than bitcoin money. This is really good news for btc trader in my opinion.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 08, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
Bitcoin transaction fees has been a major problem for a long time, as it is going down, so more and more people would use bitcoin and it will be even more popular.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 08, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 616
June 08, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
the bitcoin transaction fees is going down because there are no queue in the transaction in that blockchain and i think that it will worst if the transaction fee of bitcoin is going down day by day because its mean that bitcoin will lost their popularity and worst thing happen that price of bitcoin will going down and down
Pages:
Jump to: