Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 29. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
It is very good! This will encourage more people to use bitcoin. I hope that in the future at bitcoin there will be absolutely no commissions and all transactions will be free of charge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 04, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Lol are you a CLOWN?this is june and the last time that the transction fee goes up is December 2017

So stop Smoking Weeds its not helping 😂😂😂
Activity: 2
June 04, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
Yeah bitcoin treader need to alert on news like this
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
Lower fees, then there will be more trade. But when fee in bitcoin transaction is cheap like NEO transaction  Huh Huh
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
June 04, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
It really is a amazing thing to only spend 3 cents when sending 500$!
Now if only we could speed up the transaction time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 04, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
Less network activity means more free block space, and thus people don't have to outbid other transactions to get quick confirmations.

Some reasons are;

- Close to zero speculation in the market.
- No spam attack going on.
- Transaction Batching.

I think the speculation aspect is a very important one, because as soon as the market starts heating up again, the network activity literally explodes, and that directly incentivizes spammers to choke the network in an attempt to make Bitcoin look bad. It worked last year, and it will probably work again. Segwit will just require the spammers to push a little harder, but it won't form that much of a challenge.

have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In current stage you can get first or likely second block confirmations with just $0.01 in fees.

Thank you so much for the explanation. I always wondered why transaction fees were so high in early 2018. I even had to pay more than $10 for transaction fees to send bitcoin worth $400 in january. Now i only need to pay below $0.2.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
Yes, indeed its a great news for all btc user.Its great to see that they are looking at there users satisfaction and taking initiaive steps.This is the thing I like about btc.
Activity: 86
June 04, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
The value of the BTC drops dramatically, so the cost of it must be reduced to attract more financial investors into it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 03, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
Less network activity means more free block space, and thus people don't have to outbid other transactions to get quick confirmations.

Some reasons are;

- Close to zero speculation in the market.
- No spam attack going on.
- Transaction Batching.

I think the speculation aspect is a very important one, because as soon as the market starts heating up again, the network activity literally explodes, and that directly incentivizes spammers to choke the network in an attempt to make Bitcoin look bad. It worked last year, and it will probably work again. Segwit will just require the spammers to push a little harder, but it won't form that much of a challenge.

have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In current stage you can get first or likely second block confirmations with just $0.01 in fees.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
Such an amazing news.if the bitcoin transaction fees going down all the bitcoin users. will be very happy because whenver they do transaction of bitcoin to another wallet.it charges a lot of bitcoins.what is a big amount of money and almost 3/4 of the amount of transaction bitcoin.but if its become ok thaat they didnt have to pay a big amount of btc then it will  make a good amount of moneh.they will able to cut a good figure and ablw to wealthy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 03, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
High transaction fees has been a major problem as far as bitcoin is concerned. Less transaction fees would encouraged people to do more bitcoin trades. It will also be good for its popularity.
the current high cost will make it difficult for someone who has a small btc coin amount for a transaction because it is burdened with fees. but if it is down now I think it will be good where coin owners will be able to feel good benefits.
If bitcoin price is low but the transaction fee does not change and high, no one can interested to process ther money because they could gain small income and less benefit. The fees should consider the price of bitcoin to know if it is afford to not be reduced during the time like this. You have to push to gain huge amount so it will be worth the fee every transact.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:15:49 AM
In January I paid 5$ to send a bitcoins of 110$ value and I thought the fees was high. But last two days I did similar amount and I got to pay 2$ for it. I think if the network is less busy then fees is reduced.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
I am very happy to hear the news. If the transaction costs are low then the more transactions every day. Thetransactors should not be confused thinking about the high transaction costs if you want transactions many times. They will be more freely to sell and buy. In addition, the market will be more alive so the competition will be tight. This makes the bitcoin price becomes more stable because it could be supply and demand balanced. Hopefully, these transaction costs will not rise again so the market can stay active.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 03, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
Due to lower transaction fees (see here history chart: https://bitcoinfees.info/ ) it becomes more lucrative to pay smaller ammounts in btc.
So bitcoin itself becomes more lucrative to noninvestors, however this can only be good, or am I missing a point?
Thanks for the share helpful links. Actually I don't know this system got information transaction fees.today I got him I will use it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
High transaction fees has been a major problem as far as bitcoin is concerned. Less transaction fees would encouraged people to do more bitcoin trades. It will also be good for its popularity.
the current high cost will make it difficult for someone who has a small btc coin amount for a transaction because it is burdened with fees. but if it is down now I think it will be good where coin owners will be able to feel good benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 02:09:03 AM
Activity: 84
June 03, 2018, 02:06:53 AM
Same here. I couldn't care less about the expenses. In the event that that is the thing that it takes for me to exchange my Bitcoins, at that point so be it. I have been getting a considerable measure of endowments from this innovation. I can't request more. Furthermore, I see that the mentality of a considerable measure of genuine Bitcoin supporters are this way. Bitcoin's bullish development all during that time is a hard verification of this. Obviously, there are impediments, for example, you can't utilize Bitcoin to pay for your container of pop. There is dependably an opportunity to get better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
June 03, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
Activity: 247
June 03, 2018, 01:57:52 AM
 i think the price of transaction fees on the blockchain is when too many people process their transaction the fees is going higher, but if few people process their transaction on blockchain the price is going lower. to be simple the price of transaction fee is depends on the number of users.
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
The low transaction fee will be the best news ever for the bitcoin users, Transaction fee has been one of the Major reasons as to why investors shy away from BTC, however with the reduced transaction cost, comes a promise of attracting more investors, which will revive the future of the coin in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: