Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 30. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
how much transaction fee using BTC now?
not if a trader transacts using BTC, the fee has been specified by exchanges?
or whether you can explain in more detail what you do, until you can conclude that the transaction fee of BTC is down
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
I have seen this in the recent news , even i was shocked to hear that as i have never seen btc fees was never low and many were not even buying it due to the same reasons.Hope on reducing the fees this may increase the buyers and also create some stability in the trend due to balanced buyers and sellers and also trend will not flourish in a single direction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 03, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Some are commenting that they do not care even though the fee they are paying in the transactions with regards to bitcoin is nothing because bitcoin gives them money that is incomparable. Yes they are right on some aspects but I think it will be a boosts if the fees are a little bit cheaper than at it is like what you have mentioned is happening. I think it will significantly increase the number of activities in the market when they do will not worry about fees.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 03, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
I was also shocked with this.
Playing dice in YoloDice have been my habit and when I saw how low their fees for withdrawal I got so happy.
They are in dynamic mode which relies to how much the price is.
I hope even trading websites can change this. From 50k sats they should make it to 20k or 10k. It will be a lot of fun going back and forth the trades.

I guess the traffic is all cleared now. There are not much faucets and it could be that people aint withdrawing anymore looking for a better value of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
Maybe it is caused by the cheap btc price, usually along with the rising btc price, the fee will follow suit.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 03, 2018, 01:17:49 AM
yes this is normal because I think the price of bitcoin is still very cheap just imagine when bitcoin prices are getting expensive and bitcoin transactions become very solid, fee will also be expensive.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

It is a good news to hear because the transaction fees has been reduced. Many people will be happy about that because many people use bitcoin in transaction and now the transaction fees are reduced, many people will now trade money. It help the current market because many people will now trade and the market will now become healthier.
Activity: 1
June 03, 2018, 01:06:55 AM
Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 03, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
This was to be expected: LN was integrated and segwit addresses rise every day.
More btc price going down and it loss popularity and mem pool breath now easy
Activity: 100
June 03, 2018, 01:00:54 AM
this is very good, sometimes people are reluctant to transact at the lower limit because the cost of bitcoin transaction is quite expensive, if there is a decrease in cost it will be profitable for us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
That would be a good news for the traders but i am into long term investment so for now i didn’t mind yet if the transaction fees are going down. Well maybe in the future i will care when in time for me to use my bitcoins. We’ll see then. What i care about as of now is to have extra money money always to buy more bitcoin in addition to my investment.  Grin anyway, congrats to all traders.  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 03, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
It's a good sign.. Less transaction fees means more BTC trades. Good for the future of btc. It will increase the buyers and the value of btc will rise.. Smiley

We are not looking at more buyers here but more trades and transactions. In the last years, users are been thinking that fees are very high for some transactions and that is a bit of a bad thing to Bitcoin since it is introduced with a small fee. With a lower fee, there will be more transactions and with more transactions that also means higher demand.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
That will be a good news to everyone especially to those who loves to trade all the time, also for those investors who invest a big money. It will be a lot of big help to everyone of us.
Activity: 22
June 03, 2018, 12:47:25 AM
It's a good sign.. Less transaction fees means more BTC trades. Good for the future of btc. It will increase the buyers and the value of btc will rise.. Smiley
Activity: 216
June 03, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Well, if that is true. It would be a big help to all of us because it will not less it anymore in our own profit. So I hope that it is true and it will going to happen.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
Its really a big help especially to all traders in bitcoin such a great news, and i think this would be one of the reason why a lot of investors love bitcoin and continue growing,  we are just hoping for the  best.

with lower transaction costs becoming cheaper it will certainly help many bitcoin traders in value terms. this will be good news and of course bitcoin traders will be happy to hear this great news.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Its really a big help especially to all traders in bitcoin such a great news, and i think this would be one of the reason why a lot of investors love bitcoin and continue growing,  we are just hoping for the  best.
Activity: 120
June 02, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
for me its not all the time are the same some of the investment in bitcoin, change sometimes its low it depends how its happen in market but, if the price is high the demand is low, and when demand is low the price is high the world in society, every now and then its change so can't predict all happened in market demands. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
Does are the inovations that we waiting for. Great news for everyone. But it's not enough for this market position. Smiley

We really appreciate this great news and hope that will continue to work out. Even market now is on downfall trends but atleast opportunity to get savings. This will totally increased trading activities even in a small quantity.
Activity: 236
June 02, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
I strongly agree if the cost of Bitcoin transactions goes down, because I think the fee for the transaction is very expensive when compared to the transaction costs of other cryptoccurency coins.
Pages:
Jump to: