Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 28. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
Yes, obviously it is a good news for the investors. I hope that it will be effective on the current market and the market will recover more within a very short period of time. This will also encourage the traders to do more trade in bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 05, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
it seems that the cost of bitcoin delivery depends on the bitcoin price and the bitcoin transaction, when bitcoin has a very high value and has a very crowded transaction then the fee will also be expensive.
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
wow thats a good news for btc traders. when the price was up that time i see transaction fees so low so its a good sign for everyone specially btc trader .
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
This is a good news I think. The transaction cost has discouraged many to invest into bitcoin earlier. Now since the prie is low, we can hope that people will find more interest to invest here.
Activity: 14
June 04, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
That's very cool idea and it will be more helpful for Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency analysts suggest that there may be numerous reasons for the decline in transaction fees. However, the most obvious appears to be a significant decline in the total number of bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 183
June 04, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
what are the transaction costs now can someone send me a screenshot of a wallet, last time i did one it cost me 50 euros
how many BTC in your transaction? 50 euros is not small money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
June 04, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
what are the transaction costs now can someone send me a screenshot of a wallet, last time i did one it cost me 50 euros
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
June 04, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I think if the transaction costs are low then his transaction will be slow, so if his transaction costs are high, then his transaction will be fast, I very often do it, how do you think
Activity: 183
June 04, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
it is good. Low transasction fee let bitcoin is better than banks. But i see it still higher fee than NEO network
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
Low transaction fees are one of the reasons why bitcoin is better than the traditional banking system. High transaction fees would only take us back to the old banking system where outrageous amounts are charged for transactions. I hope tx fees stay low for a long time.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
this is very good news, and for those who trade and for the market as a whole, the barrier is reduced, use is increasing
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
It is good news for all the investors. Now, the investors will get more motivation to invest in it. However, the miners may get dissatisfied with the news as they used to earn a lot from this fees.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 04, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
I've noticed this also and I feel like the devs and the system is back on track, hopefully this will be maintained and may the transaction fee be able to sustain, I really think that they are stepping their game up since alts have the potential also to replace and dethrone bitcoin but because of the innovations they are putting up I think that bitcoin would be the king for a long period of time.
Activity: 29
June 04, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
This is due to the fact that more and more transactions are processed in the network lightning network
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 04, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
I noticed this too when sending payments in bitcoin last morning. Aside from being cheaper, it is very fast too. I thought that maybe the system is not clogged but a friend of mine notice it too.This is a good news for bitcoin, transaction is now scalable.Hope more innovation in bitcoin will be implemented.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
well, this is a few months question ago, but answering it today i can say that bitcoin price now is so down, and now that bitcoin even the price is down, there are many investors that really glad about it because they can buy bitcoin in a smallest amount.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Yes this is good news. High mining costs have become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin as well as the time it takes for Bitcoin transactions. If the cost has dropped then one Bitcoin problem comes with the expectation that it will be installed. The reason Bitcoin has had high transaction costs for several months is that Bitcoin is attacked by spam attacks. Currently, transactions are back to normal. You believe it can help increase adoption, and also make people aware that Bitcoin is not sustainable in the future and the increase in transactions gets crowded.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Well,  it is a welcome idea and also in a bid to accommodate more transactions per time. I for one have shifted away with using of bitcoin for my withdrawal exchange to ethereum; guess alot of persons too must have done same. Probably a drop in the bitcoin usage in this regard has helped with Developers reducing the transaction fees.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think is a good action for BTC. In this way many investor could easily takes in and out thier money without huge amount  of fees. I hope that this change would be permanent and won't change if demand would increase.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 10:32:41 AM
It's good to know that because all of the sudden one of this issue is the problems of mostly people because of it's higher fees in doing transactions. And now this positive news will help us as a traders are now can able to make a lot of transactions without any hesitation because we can be much afford it's transactions fee. It will be also making the big help to some other traders that has only small numbers of traded coins.
Pages:
Jump to: