Pages:
Author

Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread - page 8. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 12, 2013, 10:06:31 PM
Still waiting..

Order: 10785

Called GC, they said that the order was waiting to be processed by you guys.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 12, 2013, 01:24:35 AM
i think i know whats going on hehe... my payment is actually processed as google said ... and my bank showing -239
when i placed my order btc stock was 100.... it was 100 for the whole week end... now its 0
its just there is so many order before me to get filled that you  ran out of btc...i assume
you could just say it that way  Smiley  or explain yourself...not always the fault of the customer
thanks

Sir, As I have said before your payment is still processing. Once the payment has been authorized by google and they notify us that the payment is confirmed we will process the order automatically.

Exactly. This has happened to me a couple of times and I called Google. The last time the problem was related to my billing address on file with Google Wallet. Google was able to process the transaction while I was on the phone.

The problem is unrelated to BTCQuick and beyond their ability to control.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 06, 2013, 02:47:20 AM
dont make the mistake i did and fund it urself lol ...
then  the guy was like yeah proof thats its you, i was getting angry and angrier, cuz i know i  funded it myself and never had  btc in the private key to start with i  thought that using a withdraw option in my wallet would of withdraw money from the public key that came with the private key lol, but it actually deposited my money into it.... soi ws like far out ...  and took it out asap
then hes like saying they funded it....15-20 minutes of phone...
anyways  quite sucks
still havent refund me yet as well
so they have my funds, fraud scam.....

This is a ridiculous accusation. IMO

I've been using this service for some time with excellent results. I think you should open a support ticket and give Jerrod some time to respond before posting this nonsense.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 11, 2013, 05:44:57 PM
i think i know whats going on hehe... my payment is actually processed as google said ... and my bank showing -239
when i placed my order btc stock was 100.... it was 100 for the whole week end... now its 0
its just there is so many order before me to get filled that you  ran out of btc...i assume
you could just say it that way  Smiley  or explain yourself...not always the fault of the customer
thanks

Sir, As I have said before your payment is still processing. Once the payment has been authorized by google and they notify us that the payment is confirmed we will process the order automatically.
Activity: 17
August 11, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 11, 2013, 09:46:24 AM
possible to set the prices based on bitstamp last market price?

seeing that the cause of high prices of mtgox last market price due to withdrawal problem, i hope you would choose on bitstamp price instead  Sad

We are currently using an average between Mt.gox and bitstamp.
I see. Thanks for the clarification

anyway I'm in urgent need to buy bitcoin, but I have reached the 250 limit, I'm looking to purchase another 145..help me pls thanks!
August 11, 2013, 02:24:01 AM

seeing that the cause of high prices of mtgox last market price due to withdrawal problem, i hope you would choose on bitstamp price instead  Sad

We are currently using an average between Mt.gox and bitstamp.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 05, 2013, 06:28:43 PM
Another smooth experience today! Bought 9 BTC and had my fully-funded private key 5 minutes later. Thanks Jerrod! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 11, 2013, 01:42:46 AM

August 06, 2013, 05:29:24 PM
ok thanks a lot for that mike/jerod
i got the refund email now thanks
August 06, 2013, 11:51:12 AM
this has been going on for about a week...
15 $ cost me to ring him lol
he realize i was right ...
but no reply and no refund and my order is canceled...
what would you feel ?
as stated in my post before ill remove anything i posted that is bad, once i see the color of my refund
i can provide  proof if anyone wants
i canceled first one because i   thought my credit card wasnt letting the money through...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i6drb4.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/2dt1vzm.jpg

thanks...but put yourself in my shoes, and i believe youd be a bit angry and anxious as well
thanks for understanding..
as i said i will remove any post after this is cleared up
thanks

You should see a refund/cancellation email from google checkout.
August 06, 2013, 04:38:15 AM
edit/delete if moderator can
August 06, 2013, 12:35:41 AM
Another smooth experience today! Bought 9 BTC and had my fully-funded private key 5 minutes later. Thanks Jerrod! Smiley

That is how we roll!  Grin
yeah not refunding me   and having my order canceled and keeping my money?
seriously ?  thats how you roll ay ?
cant answer my other  replys on other thread, you just chose to ignore them,
im not the one at fault here
my private key  never been funded
u realize that on the phone with me....
but you cancel my order /  never refunded me though just kept my money
i mean seriously?  thats how you roll ?
i will edit this post when i receive my money and any other posts, but not untill i see the funds
or i hear from my credit card that refund has been through

I need an order # in order to issue a refund.
August 05, 2013, 10:12:07 PM
/delete
August 05, 2013, 06:31:41 PM

That is how we roll!  Grin
August 03, 2013, 03:58:40 PM
edit/delete
Activity: 34
August 03, 2013, 12:46:38 PM
Order Number: 9953

Issue has been resolved and it appears the issue may have been related to a long queue for confirmations.

August 02, 2013, 06:06:37 PM
edit/delete
Activity: 34
August 02, 2013, 02:03:25 PM
Guess this is the more appropriate thread to post my experience.

Tried service this morning. I'm very impressed. The whole process took about an hour to complete from registering to actually receiving the confirmation SMS for my private key. My only complaint is I wish they would  increase the initial buying amount, but I can completely understand their policy (start small and build trust). Great service I will definitely use again.
July 18, 2013, 02:39:24 PM
bought another BTC, received within less than an hour? cant remember but at least its quick now

hope it stays that way  Smiley

also, my previous order 6461, the points still not awarded. pls check thanks

Points have been added Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: