Pages:
Author

Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread - page 3. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 27, 2013, 01:47:20 PM
Hello, I been waiting for my order (21833) since Nov 13, opened a ticket but no answer.

Please help. They Key is funded, and I will appreciate receiving my coins instead of a refund.

Looks like you need to verify the order. They send a text message that you have to respond back to...

Does answering back the SMS work if you are outside the US?

also tried to re send the SMS for the transaction Again. Nothing works. Is this related to the new site you are working on?

Please help, I would appreciate receiving my coins.

Hell if I know... I'm in the US. Are you allowed to send SMS internationally? Better yet, how did you verify your number if you can't send international SMSs?

Verifying the number only require receiving SMS.

Oh... Then the only thing I can suggest is... contact your cell phone carrier to make sure you can send international SMS. Or find a friend in the US and use their telephone number.

Once I forgot to verify my SMS.. but once I did, it was sent immediately.

Thank you for your help, looks like I cant answer international SMSs.

If you enable Google Two Factor on your btcQuick account it will bypass the need for SMS confirmations.

Already did that, every time I log into Btcquick I enter my password, and then the PIN I get on my phone. Still I cant get the coins.

Why not change your telephone number? Find a friend in the US who will let you use their number to verify the order... not sure if that'll work tho; since the order has already been placed.

I don't think that will be a good idea. I'm starting to get nervous about this. It should not be too difficult for them to just help me. I will wait a bit more before i post a formal complain.

Hmm, seems like there was a bug, please try again it should work.

That fixed it, thank you. Got my coins. Will buy again.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
November 27, 2013, 12:58:15 PM
Hello, I been waiting for my order (21833) since Nov 13, opened a ticket but no answer.

Please help. They Key is funded, and I will appreciate receiving my coins instead of a refund.

Looks like you need to verify the order. They send a text message that you have to respond back to...

also tried to re send the SMS for the transaction Again. Nothing works. Is this related to the new site you are working on?

Hell if I know... I'm in the US. Are you allowed to send SMS internationally? Better yet, how did you verify your number if you can't send international SMSs?

Oh... Then the only thing I can suggest is... contact your cell phone carrier to make sure you can send international SMS. Or find a friend in the US and use their telephone number.

If you enable Google Two Factor on your btcQuick account it will bypass the need for SMS confirmations.

Already did that, every time I log into Btcquick I enter my password, and then the PIN I get on my phone. Still I cant get the coins.

Why not change your telephone number? Find a friend in the US who will let you use their number to verify the order... not sure if that'll work tho; since the order has already been placed.

I don't think that will be a good idea. I'm starting to get nervous about this. It should not be too difficult for them to just help me. I will wait a bit more before i post a formal complain.

Hmm, seems like there was a bug, please try again it should work.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 27, 2013, 11:44:45 AM
They never have stock, whats up with that?
November 26, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

Activity: 280
November 26, 2013, 08:12:27 PM

November 26, 2013, 08:10:59 PM
watch out they will steal your money !

Really? Can you please elaborate? I'm not negating what you're saying... just saying I've used them to purchase quite a few coins and never had any major issues....
November 26, 2013, 05:07:34 PM
Everytime I go here, they are sold out....
Activity: 21
November 26, 2013, 05:05:59 PM
watch out they will steal your money !
November 26, 2013, 05:00:29 PM

November 26, 2013, 11:47:13 AM

November 26, 2013, 11:11:06 AM
Ascension! Here you are online!

I am calling customer call center but nobody is answering , I am a customer from Turkey and I have some problems In verification process.

I can't pay that 1.99 USD TO verify my account , besides , I am going to use "Virtual Credit Card" Service that my bank provides to increase my personal secuirty , with this service , bank gives you a virtual credit card number , expiration date etc , and you deposit some money into this credit card from your bank account , and use it in online shopping. But with this service how I am going to send you Image of my credit card?

And Google Wallet is not working anymore.
Activity: 457
November 26, 2013, 02:53:50 AM

November 25, 2013, 10:03:36 PM
But the problem is BTCquick is always out of stock, seems it's very hard to buy any coins there.

I don't have any experience buying coins there, but searching "btcquick" on twitter would get tons of results asking when they will have stock again.

Yip... last time I checked, they only had .1 in stock. I snatched that up but still waiting for them to get them more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 25, 2013, 09:59:19 PM
But the problem is BTCquick is always out of stock, seems it's very hard to buy any coins there.

I don't have any experience buying coins there, but searching "btcquick" on twitter would get tons of results asking when they will have stock again.
November 25, 2013, 09:59:09 PM

November 25, 2013, 09:55:02 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 25, 2013, 09:49:53 PM

November 25, 2013, 09:40:39 PM

November 25, 2013, 09:37:30 PM

November 25, 2013, 07:23:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: