Pages:
Author

Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread - page 5. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 14, 2013, 01:23:29 PM
Hi Ascension

I have almost 70 orders on BTC Quick withour problems, but I have two of the last with the payment confirmed, but the private key not yet funded. They are from November 7 and 8. I sent an email for support but never received an answer. Can you please check them?

Thanks!
Activity: 51
November 14, 2013, 03:18:43 AM
BRAVO!
Placed my 2nd order. Funded Instantly- Longest wait for for me to reply back to Confirmation SMS!  Grin

How much did you buy? My 0.15 BTC has been in the queue for 7 hours now

I did pickup .22 btc. My first order of .85 took 12 hours but only after I made a squawk on this forum. I believe once your in the system its much faster you build reputation. It really shouldnt take that long as long as btcquick's hot wallet is good. Most problems come from google wallet processing the card. I didnt have that problem but btcquick had a few delays the last two weeks- all should be good now
Activity: 28
November 13, 2013, 09:54:10 PM
BRAVO!
Placed my 2nd order. Funded Instantly- Longest wait for for me to reply back to Confirmation SMS!  Grin

How much did you buy? My 0.15 BTC has been in the queue for 7 hours now
Activity: 51
November 13, 2013, 08:40:55 PM
BRAVO!
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
November 13, 2013, 07:45:40 PM
Please don't ignore communication on debts.
Is this real life? Are you really saying this.

TradeFortress, where is the communication on CoinLenders debts? While we're at it, how do you explain pushing this "ID verification" policy when your users never had to supply even their name before? What exactly are you "verifying"? And maybe you should reveal some light on the incredibly opaque policy on inputs.io refunds?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
November 13, 2013, 05:52:25 PM
Please don't ignore communication on debts.
Activity: 28
November 13, 2013, 05:41:47 PM
Is the site slower than it used to be?

I used to get my coins in minutes, not I wait hours without getting coins funded
Activity: 6
November 13, 2013, 01:45:39 PM
My verification #104901 is still no verified.. whats wrong. I submitted my verification on 04.11.2013 and still waiting without any response!

Is this normal?
Still nothing about my verification! WHY?

Your last Login:
Ascension
Last Active:    Today at 07:03:04 AM

Looks very strange!

Your membership was declined. You will need to sign up with miiCard in order to become verified.
and why was it declined? Why didn't I get any response to that? I paid 2$ for a Verification and you telling me after a Week that my verification was declined?

The problem is miicard isn't available in germany..Tell me whats wrong with my verification..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 13, 2013, 12:56:31 PM
Got my btc, ty, looks like there's still about 9.5btc available.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
November 06, 2013, 01:59:04 PM
I just bought some bitcoins. Took about 15 minutes!  Grin
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
November 13, 2013, 12:31:48 PM
My verification #104901 is still no verified.. whats wrong. I submitted my verification on 04.11.2013 and still waiting without any response!

Is this normal?

Your last Login:
Ascension

Looks very strange!

Your membership was declined. You will need to sign up with miiCard in order to become verified.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 13, 2013, 10:58:41 AM
Ascension, are you still planning to sell a fresh batch of btc around 8am MST (10am EST/EDT)?
November 13, 2013, 07:13:48 AM

Is this normal?

Your last Login:
Ascension

Looks very strange!
Activity: 21
November 12, 2013, 10:09:06 AM
Their company doesnt work any more,so now they stealing peoples money !
                          BtcQuick are THIEFS

Us not having any bitcoins in stock doesnt mean we are stealing peoples money...

If  you dont stealing peoples money why you didnt answer me is somone opened another acc and bought bitcoins on
my name, i have asked you that on btcQuick and on twiter page and you didnt answer.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 10, 2013, 07:13:57 AM
In another thread Ascension said they are building a portal for shareholders.
November 10, 2013, 07:11:57 AM
no answer anymore?

Are you closing your company?
Activity: 11
November 09, 2013, 09:38:18 AM
Hi, this is the fourth/fifth time I try to contact you, first by mail to [email protected], second by customer support on btquick.com then by mail to Jerrod via Google Wallet, other via Google+.

On Sunday Oct 27 I tried to buy some BTC, but my credit card (Visa 4646) reached his limit. So registered another card (Mastercard 0037) in Google Wallet but the order is still "Pending" on BTCQuick.
I guess it's because I didn't submit the credit card info to you before.
I've uploaded a photo with my driver licence + VISA + Mastercard both cards with the first 12 numbers covered according to the intructions given by Mike when I verified my account.

I've also opened a support ticket on btcquick Ticket #11996
Order info: #20414 Oct 27, 2013 1:52 PM

Could you please give me an answer?

Hey Ascension! What's happening here!
You/BTCQuick are not responding my e-mails, support ticket and forum posts!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
November 04, 2013, 09:13:07 PM
I am scamed on 31 october two times for 50 dollars, 100 dollars is stolen from my VISA prepaid card.
I have talked with my bank because i have had problem with paying from my visa card and they
tell me that money was spend on 31 october on google btcquick. I have used last time btcquick on
23 october and spend 50$,on my google wallet and on btcquick writen is that last buy was on 23 Oct.
On btcq no one is answering what is happend with my money,i have ask them is there been any other acc on
my name or phone number that is added and deleted because i did not receve any SMS to authenticate buying
of btc on 31 Oct and btcquick did not respond anything, ihave tried to reach btcQuick on their page,on twiter,  
mail them thru google walet and they did not respond  ,now here write this and hope they will respond.
Tomorow i will go in my bank, to ask them to bring me back my money but i dont know how i can prove that i
did not spend that money,to me this is lots of money if anyone have any ideas what should i do please message me
or post it.        

If you were "scammed" it certainly wasn't by btcQuick. I suggest opening a support ticket.
Activity: 18
November 08, 2013, 07:59:44 PM
"more info on this will announced shortly."..."significant update soon."...."hoping to have an answer"... when are these updates coming?

We just need to know a few simple things:

-Can we send shares to you to be converted to direct
-What were revenues in October
-What were expenses in October

Anything else guys?

Thank you

+1

same question as you.
Hope having answer quickly about transfer and convert to direct shareholder
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2013, 02:09:37 AM
"more info on this will announced shortly."..."significant update soon."...."hoping to have an answer"... when are these updates coming?

We just need to know a few simple things:

-Can we send shares to you to be converted to direct
-What were revenues in October
-What were expenses in October

Anything else guys?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: