Pages:
Author

Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread - page 9. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 18, 2013, 12:02:18 PM
bought another BTC, received within less than an hour? cant remember but at least its quick now

hope it stays that way  Smiley

also, my previous order 6461, the points still not awarded. pls check thanks
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
July 16, 2013, 12:18:47 AM
Hey Ascension,

I'm looking at an order that's taken a little more than an hour now to fund the private key...anything you can do to speed things up?

My order is #8205.

Thanks!

The private key was funded not to long ago. In the future please post in our support thread, it is in my sig.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 15, 2013, 11:09:04 PM
This is my nightmareeee.
July 15, 2013, 11:03:16 PM
Ascensionnnnnn let me ascend to the top of your help needed list!

It takes 3 seconds to fund private keysssss.
July 15, 2013, 10:50:47 PM
Hey Ascension,

I'm looking at an order that's taken a little more than an hour now to fund the private key...anything you can do to speed things up?

My order is #8205.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
July 09, 2013, 05:47:56 PM
Got my bitcoins and the site works good! Props to you sir!

This has been my experience repeatedly.  Grin
July 10, 2013, 05:35:35 PM
Verified in 5-15 minutes my ass. Lol.

What is your order #?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 10, 2013, 04:42:30 PM
Verified in 5-15 minutes my ass. Lol.
July 10, 2013, 01:18:12 PM
when do I get finally my order?

Order Number: 7786

and can you tell me why you broke up my other order? And why don't you answer on your support tickets or email?

We are awaiting payment confirmation from google. Once google confirms the payment has been processed the bitcoins will be sent to you.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 8
July 10, 2013, 01:06:34 PM
when do I get finally my order?

Order Number: 7786

and can you tell me why you broke up my other order? And why don't you answer on your support tickets or email?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
July 10, 2013, 01:45:30 AM
Already bought some BTC from btcQuick and it's quite fast (within 60 mins per sale). SMS can be slow at times (since I'm in Malaysia).
Kudos guys...
July 09, 2013, 06:47:28 PM
Does Ascension = Jerrod?

Maybe...  Wink

btw if you end up dealing with Mike he is known as MAC here on the forums.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2013, 04:29:47 PM
Does Ascension = Jerrod?
June 29, 2013, 11:19:35 PM
Got my bitcoins and the site works good! Props to you sir!
June 29, 2013, 06:25:25 PM
Just had my account verified and I bought two bitcoins. I'm excited to see how this goes and I'm interested to see how fast it is. The convenience is awesome though. No more driving to Walmart for bitinstant cash deposits.  Smiley
June 29, 2013, 11:06:24 AM
All future support requests should be submitted in the btcQuick Support Thread
June 29, 2013, 11:03:04 AM
finally got a respond after 3 days! Now they wanted additional information.

I sent this information now, I hope it won't take again that long.
Good luck with next response.
they activated me now finally. Will see when I get finally my bitcoins...

I've had delays in the past too, but in the end btcQuick came through. I've got an order pending too (1hr and counting...) It's a decent service, but claiming "5-30 minutes" might be a bit too bold, since it leaves people waiting around thinking, "Any minute now..." when in reality, there are probably all sorts of variables btcQuick can't control for, like issues with google checkout, individual banks, etc.

Anyways, just gotta keep your fingers crossed and hope the price of bitcoins deosn't tank during the delay.  
you talk about 5-30minutes. I waited just for the verification 3 days + they told me on the 3rd day I had to sent additional information...

I ordered yesterday and have still no bitcoins, this service is really slow. I hope this won't happen in the future, otherwise I can just order thrugh bank transfer! (its faster)

We are still awaiting payment confirmation from Google Checkout. You may want to call Google Checkout and find out why your order hasn't been authorized yet. We cannot send you your bitcoins until we have received notification from Google Checkout that your payment was authorized.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Hello,

it says in your Panel, that you already received the payment... . And I can't find any Contact Information on my google wallet account. Maybe you call them?
And can you explain me, why it took 3 days to verify my account? Was it because of google authorization again?

Payment Received means that we have received a notification that a payment has been submitted. when the payment has been confirmed the order status will update to Payment Confirmed. Once it reaches this status the order is put into the queue to be fulfilled.
June 29, 2013, 10:46:26 AM

I've had delays in the past too, but in the end btcQuick came through. I've got an order pending too (1hr and counting...) It's a decent service, but claiming "5-30 minutes" might be a bit too bold, since it leaves people waiting around thinking, "Any minute now..." when in reality, there are probably all sorts of variables btcQuick can't control for, like issues with google checkout, individual banks, etc.

Anyways, just gotta keep your fingers crossed and hope the price of bitcoins deosn't tank during the delay.  
you talk about 5-30minutes. I waited just for the verification 3 days + they told me on the 3rd day I had to sent additional information...

I ordered yesterday and have still no bitcoins, this service is really slow. I hope this won't happen in the future, otherwise I can just order thrugh bank transfer! (its faster)

We are still awaiting payment confirmation from Google Checkout. You may want to call Google Checkout and find out why your order hasn't been authorized yet. We cannot send you your bitcoins until we have received notification from Google Checkout that your payment was authorized.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Hello,

it says in your Panel, that you already received the payment... . And I can't find any Contact Information on my google wallet account. Maybe you call them?
And can you explain me, why it took 3 days to verify my account? Was it because of google authorization again?
June 29, 2013, 08:48:47 AM

Thanks,
-Ascension
June 29, 2013, 08:00:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: