Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 10. (Read 197987 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Makes sense that Freidcat wanted to stay anonymous.

Not completely anonymous.. he was involved in a webcam shareholder meeting at the very beginning and the early birds got to see his face.
Skype I believe..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Makes sense that Freidcat wanted to stay anonymous.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This is a really sad end, as I have a few hundreds coins in it, but this is probably the smartest decision for BTC-Garden to make. The legal risk in China is higher than most of you could imagine. Its not impossible for government to seize their assets - if that happen, everyone lose way more than just 10 days opportunity cost.

I don't think "Guilty until proven innocent." is true in China. There is no such thing at all. There were plenty of Ponzi Schemes happened in China which took billions of Chinese dollar from innocent people. It is reasonable for government to do so before they understand how bitcoin work. For any of you held "Guilty until proven innocent is the case in China", especially if you are Chinese, unless you could find reference to support your argument, you are more than humiliating yourself.

This case also rings an alarm on all BTC IPO from Chinese teams as they all bear such risk.

Be careful and good luck to everyone.
Activity: 71
So what about the big boy, ASICMINER Huh??

I'm about to try and scam them using the same method.
Be prepared for IPO buyback in 3...2...1...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So what about the big boy, ASICMINER Huh??
Activity: 448
If the police visit you and tell you to close down over there then you close down. If you don't you will be forcefully closed down and put before a judge. If they had a lot of funds for a lawyer they could give it a go but even then its a hard battle I'm sure and would probably have to fight it from inside jail.

Guilty until proven innocent.
                             -China
Agree.
A man was executed secretly because of illegal fund just 1 or 2 months ago. His family was not informed before his death.
It's really dangerous in China.
Activity: 210
It's insane.

怕警察怕到这种地步,如何在中国生存?  除非你们自己本身就不太干净。

如果有人向警察控告ASICMiner/阿瓦隆/LABCOIN,他们是不是也要关闭?他们也在中国经营。

耐受力这么差,如何能经营千万级别的生意?

自己差劲,就别拿其它IPO的中国公司当垫背的了,很无耻。
Activity: 99
due to china's poor legal system, this kind illegal fund is very dangerous.
You guys do realise that corruption is worse in countries such as the USA, yeah?
Activity: 182
If the police visit you and tell you to close down over there then you close down. If you don't you will be forcefully closed down and put before a judge. If they had a lot of funds for a lawyer they could give it a go but even then its a hard battle I'm sure and would probably have to fight it from inside jail.

Guilty until proven innocent.
                             -China
Activity: 266
Activity: 182
Wow, 1 Chinese guy pushed you around a bit and that's all it took!
I would hate to see you dealing with REAL battles with actual competition..
maybe it's a good thing that you're out, seeing as how you can't handle a little heat in a high stress environment  Cheesy
better now than later

That is true but in China they could throw him in jail for life, the legal system there is corrupt. The accusation is all you need to cause someone major harm.

True. +1
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
maybe it's a good thing that you're out, seeing as how you can't handle a little heat in a high stress environment  Cheesy
better now than later

That is true but in China they could throw him in jail for life, the legal system there is corrupt. The accusation is all you need to cause someone major harm.

even when you have 1 million dollars in bitcoin?

well I saw what happened to that business man recently that was executed due to being convicted of running a ponzi scheme, that was a lot more millions than this damn
Maybe they determined the funding wasn't needed.

That was my thought exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
better now than later

Activity: 224
Fact: we never did such thing, btcsea's traffic wasn't much different in those days of IPO as any other day before that.

If this is the case, show your evidence, defend yourself, and deal with the police.
Why just cancel everything?
Activity: 168
Any estimate on the time for the buyback to complete on BTC-TC?  Have you sent the bitcoins back to burnside?
Activity: 104
btcman.com
IF you want to refund the shares, the price should add the trading fees at least! NOT 0.016!>Sad

please read carefully, we will pay the whole 128BTC (32064-31936)
Activity: 560
IF you want to refund the shares, the price should add the trading fees at least! NOT 0.016!>Sad
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
better now than later

Why not just set up shop somewhere else with the quickness and resume business as usual? Maybe they determined the funding wasn't needed.
Pages:
Jump to: